PDA

View Full Version : Any News On Sharon?

Mr Humphries
14-10-2006, 12:12
Just wonder if there any rumours about another return of Sharon "Miss Piggy" Watts-Rickman?

It's been a while and with panto starting soon, she must be wanting to come back for another 6 months.

Let me know campers if you hear anything !!

Thank You Mr H x x x

Kim
14-10-2006, 14:31
There's been nothing as far as I know. She does want to come back though or they wouldn't have killed Nigel off because he was adamant that he didn't want to return.

Mr Humphries
14-10-2006, 14:37
Thanks Kim for posting that ! Shame really but hay ho. Maybe in the future she might come back for a funeral or something. Sure would be nice to see the baby she so longed for !

bakedbean
14-10-2006, 14:38
I predict that they will bring her back when Pauline dies becuse lets face it Eastenders only brings Sharon back to be miserable and hurt!

alan45
14-10-2006, 14:56
Thanks Kim for posting that ! Shame really but hay ho. Maybe in the future she might come back for a funeral or something. ! Hopefully her own:D Then she can join all her dead lovers in that old soap square in the sky

Richie_lecturer
14-10-2006, 23:23
Yep, it's about time she was spitting out filthy water from the canal her dad fell in.

Mr Humphries
15-10-2006, 09:14
Boys Boys Boys! How nasty can you be? Poor old Sharon and all her dead lovers and husbands.

Richie_lecturer
15-10-2006, 18:35
I have no sypmathy for the possessive pouter, she who has such quivering lips. :p

crazygirl
15-10-2006, 19:02
hope she never returns she was never the same when she came back last time

Mr Humphries
15-10-2006, 20:16
Well, I do like her and hope that one day she does return.

alan45
15-10-2006, 20:55
I have no sypmathy for the possessive pouter, she who has such quivering lips. :p Dont forget the eybrows which seem to have a life of their own:rotfl:

the_watts_rule
27-10-2006, 20:03
Well, I do like her and hope that one day she does return.

I agree with you, I really do hope that Sharon comes back, it would be lovely to see the baby :wub:

callummc
30-10-2006, 11:51
i also hope she returns as long as she gets some decent storylines,i like sharon and would prefer her to return than ee go and introduce yet another unknown charector that no one really gives a hoot about

EE Rocks
30-10-2006, 19:52
I really like Sharon, I hope she comes back soon.:)

JustJodi
15-11-2006, 14:33
I predict that they will bring her back when Pauline dies becuse lets face it Eastenders only brings Sharon back to be miserable and hurt!

BB if she comes back for Pauline's funeral she will be miserable and hurt :p
I do not think she is coming back for the funeral.. nah.. actually she can keep her hair extensions and terra cotta tan in Panto land:rotfl:

alan45
15-11-2006, 17:08
Fortuanately she wont be back for Christmas as she is replacing Gillian :rolleyes: Taylforth as the Wicked Queen in Panto. Gillian is suffering from exhaustion

Skits
15-11-2006, 17:16
you've just made my christmas alan :cheer: :cheer:

Kim
15-11-2006, 21:26
Fortuanately she wont be back for Christmas as she is replacing Gillian :rolleyes: Taylforth as the Wicked Queen in Panto. Gillian is suffering from exhaustion

Is she? It's not as if she's doing much in The Bill.

alan45
15-11-2006, 22:04
Is she? It's not as if she's doing much in The Bill. Maybe she tired herself out whilst parked in a range rover in a layby:sick: :eek:

Chris_2k11
15-11-2006, 22:32
I wonder who it is that's coming back then.

alan45
15-11-2006, 22:44
I wonder who it is that's coming back then. Maybe Den, Arfur, Pete Beale, Lou Beale, Barry

Who knows:searchme:

Who actually cares now:searchme:

Chris_2k11
15-11-2006, 22:47
I'm interested. Alan it could be someone really good :D

Richie_lecturer
16-11-2006, 09:31
They'll probably bring back Mark Fowler. I mean we never saw his death, so it could have been an empty coffin. :searchme:

Mr Humphries
16-11-2006, 10:48
No one is coming back ! I just asked if there was any news on Sharon, did not expect all this stuff boys. We know you don't like her boys so can't you just leave this thread alone, so that Sharon fans can post in peace without a barney starting !

Please :(

dddMac1
16-11-2006, 15:35
if she was coming back we would of heard by now but personally i don't think she should come back as there is nothing left in walford for her

tammyy2j
08-12-2006, 13:00
Will she and Michelle and their kids return for Pauline's funeral surely they would

alan45
08-12-2006, 13:17
Michelle and their kids return for Pauline's funeral surely they would

Shell didnt return for her brothers funeral or the second funeral of the father of her child so its unlikely. Miss Piggy is in panto again so her return is unlikely. They will probably bring her back in some explosive sensational storyline next year when the panto season is over.:rolleyes:

tammyy2j
11-12-2006, 13:41
Shell didnt return for her brothers funeral or the second funeral of the father of her child so its unlikely. Miss Piggy is in panto again so her return is unlikely. They will probably bring her back in some explosive sensational storyline next year when the panto season is over.:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Kim
11-12-2006, 17:56
The rumour from Soaplife is that either Sharon, Kat or Grant is coming back.

DaVeyWaVey
11-12-2006, 20:50
The rumour from Soaplife is that either Sharon, Kat or Grant is coming back.

I read this too...i don't know who is exactly coming back though. I heard Kat was coming back a while ago, but i am unsure this is true. I remember when Sharon left before, that Letitia Dean said she would return in the future, it's been quite a long time now but she may return one day, and Grant, i hope he doesn't come back..because he'll just leave again. I hate the fact that the door is always left open for him all the time, he should either just leave for good or stay in the show permanently.

Chloe
12-12-2006, 13:29
Grant will always have the option of popping in here and there whilst Peggy and Phil have homes and businesses in the square - could be interesting with Ian/Jane though.
Kat also has the option of fleeting family visits, unless she and Alfie split up and she comes home skint from her travels...
I can't see why Sharon would want to return, apart from short-term with Michelle for Pauline's funeral, as she has no family, no businesses - just bad memories.

JustJodi
12-12-2006, 13:48
I am hoping Grant will make an appearance some time again soon...We all know how Ian is and with his women,,
Does any one actually think that SHARON or MICHELLE will actually show up to Pauline's funeral,, nahhhhh...EE is too CHEAP,,And like Chole said,, what does Sharon have to return to,,,, nothing,,, but bad memories,, but hey it is EE they love to have their characters MISERABLE,,
Some one said Sharon has been gone too long ,, she has, usually she turns up with a coat of Terra Cotta tan, whizzes in and Whizzes out,, in 6 months, but now its way past ..........
Kat, awww they should just bring her and Alfie back for a visit..make a mess of things, then leave...AGAin as i said earlier it won't happen cuz EE is way too cheap,,,

Kim
07-01-2007, 14:58
Kat, Grant or Sharon were coming back at around this time, I doubt Kat, and why bother bringing Sharon back if it wasn't for Pauline's funeral. Unless she comes for the next one, in which case she would of had to be psychic and sense that the police were going to stop the first one.

JustJodi
07-01-2007, 15:12
Well obviously now Sharon is not back..I think now that Pauline is dead.. who will keep us informed of her comings and goings ( like when Growler announced the baby's birth) Only person that Sharon MIGHT get in contact with will be Phil Mitchell or maybe Ian Beale ?? Afterall Phil was the one who shipped her off to the states after Dennis death...
So I can safely assume the TerraCotta Queen with the hair extensions will stay in the USA...

Bad Wolf
07-01-2007, 16:54
Well obviously now Sharon is not back..I think now that Pauline is dead.. who will keep us informed of her comings and goings ( like when Growler announced the baby's birth) Only person that Sharon MIGHT get in contact with will be Phil Mitchell or maybe Ian Beale ?? Afterall Phil was the one who shipped her off to the states after Dennis death...
So I can safely assume the TerraCotta Queen with the hair extensions will stay in the USA...

i have to agree - there is no place for tango queen (vic) in the square anymore

she wont be back

alan45
07-01-2007, 17:52

i have to agree - there is no place for tango queen (vic) in the square anymore

she wont be backApparently Jim Henson is doing a stage show of the Muppets and she has been lined up to play Kermits Lover:rotfl:

Bryan
07-01-2007, 18:35
why do the fans always want characters to return in Eastenders. As long as people hope for the likes of Sharon and Grant to return, the producers will bring them back. Instead of bringing back characters from yesteryear why dont they put money into good storylines, writers and actors, to invent some new characters who will we love and think "Grant who?" "Sharon who?" etc.

Look at Corrie and Emmerdale, very rarely do we ask for old characters to return, becuase there is no need. They constantly produce new, fresh and exciting characters that take the place of departed characters. Characters come, go and are replaced with someone else, thats how the structure of a soap works, the sooner Eastendes learns this and focus on creating new characters the better!

Jojo
07-01-2007, 19:37
Cor - Bry!!! Gone are the days when you were wishing Sharon back then!! I remember you wanting her back to run the club etc :D

JustJodi
07-01-2007, 22:34
Cor - Bry!!! Gone are the days when you were wishing Sharon back then!! I remember you wanting her back to run the club etc :D

Gosh JoJo you are right Bry was salivating her return LOL:lol: Boy what a change of heart:p

alan45
07-01-2007, 23:17

Gosh JoJo you are right Bry was salivating her return LOL:lol: Boy what a change of heart:p He has realised that Miss Piggy was no more interested in EE than Richie or I. She loves herself.:rotfl:

Lizzie Brookes
13-01-2007, 08:02
I am a real Sharon fan and i do hope she returns. She and Dennis were exceptional though - true soulmates.

MadGamer
14-01-2007, 18:29
I really thought she was boring and i hope she doesnt return.

alan45
14-01-2007, 21:17
I really thought she was boring and i hope she doesnt return.Likewise. She is far to overrated. He black jacket is a better actor

Richie_lecturer
14-01-2007, 22:26
Absolutely. Anyway I understand Letitia has been working a lot since she left EE a year ago. Here's the proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgjHOD1bnRw

alan45
14-01-2007, 23:14
I see although she has lost the BRIGHT ORANGE permatan she has lost none of her good looks

Dutchgirl
16-01-2007, 07:56
So why are you so poisonous about Leatitia Dean?
And it is quiet rude to refer to someone as Miss Piggy only because she is not skinny. Or isn't' that the reason?

Richie_lecturer
16-01-2007, 12:09
It's not about her weight. It's about her bright orange colour. Even Letitia has said before how she looks like the Muppet character, so I see no harm in posting the link (I'm not exactly calling her every nasty name under the sun, am I?).

alan45
16-01-2007, 12:11
It's not about her weight. It's about her bright orange colour. Even Letitia has said before how she looks like the Muppet character, so I see no harm in posting the link (I'm not exactly calling her every nasty name under the sun, am I?).
The similarities dont end there. What about the eyelashes that have a life of their own:p

Dutchgirl
16-01-2007, 12:47

Well ok, fair enough! No you're not calling her anything, I just wondered about Miss Piggy.

Richie_lecturer
16-01-2007, 13:36
If you ask me, she looks more like Donatella Versace with her orange glow. :eek:

Bobthechicken
22-01-2007, 12:11

Well ok, fair enough! No you're not calling her anything, I just wondered about Miss Piggy.Miss Piggy's a better actress.........