PDA

View Full Version : Shameless on E4 lastnight

kizzyac
02-03-2005, 13:58
Hi am new to his board but i just waned to say thet the final episode f shameless lastnight was really really good, i cant wait for the next series to start :) sienna

berryberets
02-03-2005, 16:28
What happened?

kizzyac
02-03-2005, 20:50
Carl shot Lillians husband by accident, Steve turned up at Debbies school posing as a supply teacher, he asked her to give Fiona a package, Fiona gave it back to Debbie and told her to tell Steve to leave all of her family alone. Debbie then went and told Veronica who tricked Fiona into coming around to look at her washing machine nut really it wad to see steve! Craig came in and tried to punch Steve but ended up tripping up and knocking himself out, Steve told Fiona how much he lovef her and she agreed to go away with him, When craig came back from hospital he was devistated to find out that Fiona had left him, Debbie told Carl not to mention anything about the shooting as she knew if Fiona knew she would'nt go. Carl as caufgt on cctv running away after the shooting, but Veronica payed other lads in his school to shave their heads in the end the police could'nt say who done it as they all looked the same with their heads shaved. Frank tried to persuade Lillian not to Register her husbanda death at the town hall do that he could claim is benefits and split it with Lillian. Frank and Shella won a prize for an all night Party for two, they left the twins with Kev and Veronica telling them that they had to sing Cliff Richard songs to them to get them to sleep.

hope that helps

i.luv.jake.moon
02-03-2005, 22:43
wow cliff richard songs???

diesel
03-03-2005, 19:25
Ive just started getting into shameless it really is good, dont know it well enough toknow who's who yet though god, if i watch anymore dramas ill never leave my house ha ha

Mr Humphries
03-03-2005, 21:20
This program is just the total dogs b's !!!! Fantastic, cant wait until the next series, oh and lets hope more nude scenes with Lip, oh what a nice **** !!

kizzyac
03-03-2005, 22:17
totally agree with you mr humphries

Boo_h
04-03-2005, 09:10
Isn't Fiona pregnant though? I have recorded this week's (terrestrial so the penultimate) episode and haven't had time to watch it yet. But I thought Fiona was pregnant - are her and Steve going to keep the baby then?

kizzyac
04-03-2005, 10:08
yes Fiona is Pregnant, but when she told Steve it was Craigs baby he said it was her baby and that thay would bring it up together

lucybeale
05-03-2005, 12:05
Poor Craig. I was beginning to like him.

Mr Humphries
05-03-2005, 22:57
Oh I am just having a funny turn just thinking about lip! Mind you, alot of the other actors in Shameless are crumpt apart from Frank.

This is the best programme on TV at the moment. I spat my G & T out when Frank said "Shut your face Bo Selecta to Lilliana" oh I cant bear it, it is so funny

Carry On !!!

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

badactor
09-03-2005, 12:37
Yes.. the show is wonderful...great acting all round, especially the kids.
rebecca ryan who plays debbie is fantastic... topped only by david threllfall as frank. terrific show. :cool:

Rach33
20-03-2005, 14:03
shamelees iz da best programme da woz on channel4. u can get the box set. it'z well gd.

Bad Wolf
20-03-2005, 14:10
stop using text speak please