PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother Surprise Housemate!

Jessie Wallace
13-10-2006, 23:25
Well people it's Big Brother Surprie time again. What the house mates don't know it we are going to be sending one lucky person into the Big Brother House.
You will get to shose from 3 Lovely people, which one you want, you have til Sunday to chose from these 3.

Jessie Wallace
13-10-2006, 23:30
Ash

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/sbbb_01/Ash.jpg

Name: Ash

Ash is a 19 year old professional boxer from Birmingham. He has used his talent to work his way from a working class council estate He is like most lads of his age, albeit more confrontanial and arrogant young, he is is highly competitve and always up for a fight. Despite this Ash has a heart of gold, he has come onto Big Brother to give his mother the prize money to his mother so raising him on one wage in a difficult area. On the prospectus of a good looking woman in the house "If she was up for it, I'd give her one".

Jessie Wallace
13-10-2006, 23:31
Rita

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/sbbb_01/Rita.jpg

Name: Rita

City: Birmingham

By day she works behind the till at HMV, by night Rita is the life and soul of the party, lively and outgoing, Rita is a party animal, spending her weekends singing, dancing and getting plastered on Broad Street. Rita has a great sense of humour and is everyone’s friend. Rita jokes that she wants to go into Big Brother to become a sexy anorexic glamour model, but says she would be happy just to have the time of her life. She says that the house is either full of conflict, or times of serious boredom, she would soon sort that out! Vote Rita! You know it makes sense!

Jessie Wallace
13-10-2006, 23:32
Verity

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/sbbb_01/Gabby.jpg

Name: Verity

Sexy and Sassy verity is a model from Australia. She has suceeded in a tough and competiive industry and has come to the UK to develop her modelling career. Verity has been facinated by the show for years and wants to come on it for exposure. She says she fancies some of the males in the house, and isn't scared to break up relationships to get one of them. She will no doubt cause conflict, but isn't that what Big Brother is all about?

Em
13-10-2006, 23:38
has to be verity then to spice it up!

Abbie
14-10-2006, 16:03
Well i chose Rita, I agree Verity would spice things up but she seems just like a typical person would go in, and they already have loads of young really pretty girls in there already they need someone different.

Layne
14-10-2006, 17:22
Not been reading sbbb *needs to catch up* But i think Verity would spice things up x

Abbie
14-10-2006, 18:28
Not been reading sbbb *needs to catch up* o dear lol it takes ages to catch up lol.

Abi
14-10-2006, 18:37
I think Rita should go in. Verity looks like all the other housemates, and to be honest, she wouldn't spice it up. Theres nothing original about her, that would make her entertaining. Shes just a clone of people like Bex and Anna. Ash just looks like he's get it off with every woman in there... one or two couples doing that would be fairly entertaining, but i cant be doing with anymore. Rita looks funny and original. She looks like she would actually make it fun, something which is getting lost, i think.

Go on, vote Rita!

Jojo
14-10-2006, 20:58
Go on, vote Rita! Add - "you know it makes sense" and you could be her!!! :D :rotfl: You wanting people to vote you in there Abs?! Something you need to tell us?! :rotfl: :ninja:

Bryan
15-10-2006, 20:06
thank you all for voting

watch live in a few moments to see Verity join the Big Brother house!