PDA

View Full Version : Time Goes By... So Fast!

Russel Brand
11-10-2006, 21:35
Madonna has lied the swine! Time does not go by so slowly...I've only been gone for 24 hours and all hell as broken loose in that crazy old house!

The self proclaimed "Cheeky Bitch Queens" returned to the house, to the shock of housemates, it was like who shot phil mitchell all over agin...bar the fact there wasnt a gun...or Phil Mitchelll...but anyways! Jenny is now out thanks to Big Brother's final evil twist...final, I some how doubt that!?

Nominations have been revealed and its a 6 horse race...but who will fall on the eviction hurdle this friday night? Adam, Bex, Gavin, Lucipher, Natalie, Stefan... who do YOU want seen gone this Friday!?

Discuss! Tis what these threads are here for me luvlies...

Abi
11-10-2006, 22:07
Stefan or Adam, i dont really care too much.

Stefan gets on my wick. He can't construct a basic sentence, and doesn't seem to want to get involved in anything in there.

Adam is never in there, so whats the point in other people going over him?

I wish Ananya was up. I think she wants to be the bitch of the house, but its seriously not working, and her attempts are just plain irritating.

I dont mind Gavin. He's quite funny at times, and gets involved in different things, and with different people. So i think he should stay in for a while longer... not win (He's not that great :rotfl: ) But definately stay in for a few moe weeks. Bex and Natalie are the same, really.

Lucipher is a legend! Love him! He's so got to stay, he's histerical!

So i reckon Adam or Stefan should go, and i think the housemates are stupid for putting Lucipher up- he's fab!

So thats my opinions... on the housemates, not their personas (I know what its like to hear people bitch about your persona from last year. But seriously, dont take it to heart what i or anyone else says, its just the personas...)

Jojo
11-10-2006, 22:09
I just feel so bad that Anna felt she had to nominate Lucipher because of the fun he had with me last night - he wouldn't have felt the need if more life and soul was in there - so KEEP LUCIPHER IN!!!

I agree with you Abi though, Stefan or Adam to go this week, not really worried either way, though I would suggest Adam would be the better choice as he never seems to be about and posting.

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 09:34
I just feel so bad that Anna felt she had to nominate Lucipher because of the fun he had with me last night - he wouldn't have felt the need if more life and soul was in there - so KEEP LUCIPHER IN!!!

I agree with you Abi though, Stefan or Adam to go this week, not really worried either way, though I would suggest Adam would be the better choice as he never seems to be about and posting.

Totally agree on both counts Em... Lucipher to stay in.. Anna is not going to win any friend by nominating him for escaping. SBBB1 we had someone escaping all the time and bring back booze which brought some good stuff happening in the house!!! I say Lucipher should come out and play more often

Jojo
12-10-2006, 22:38
Totally agree on both counts Em... Lucipher to stay in.. Anna is not going to win any friend by nominating him for escaping. SBBB1 we had someone escaping all the time and bring back booze which brought some good stuff happening in the house!!! I say Lucipher should come out and play more often Me too Siobhan :love: You missed him flash at me last night on live feed!! Corrrr!! :love: :rotfl:

Siobhan
13-10-2006, 17:35
Me too Siobhan :love: You missed him flash at me last night on live feed!! Corrrr!! :love: :rotfl:

just read the shout: it would be fab if I could go in and slap that Ananya for saying I'm up for anything -

Cheeky cow.. she was getting it on with Lucipher last night.. now who is up for anything.. She was just jealous but you get the last laugh.. he was thinking of you while shagging her :rotfl::rotfl:

Jojo
13-10-2006, 20:39
just read the shout: it would be fab if I could go in and slap that Ananya for saying I'm up for anything -

Cheeky cow.. she was getting it on with Lucipher last night.. now who is up for anything.. She was just jealous but you get the last laugh.. he was thinking of you while shagging her :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl: Its hilarious what a woman does when she thinks there is some competition!! :rotfl: Got out of her knickers quicker than you could say flash!! :rotfl:

diamond1
16-10-2006, 16:04
ok so my take on sbbb so far is....

well theres a lot of characters -I think all of them are tuned in a bit now
I cant understand the gavin/bex/stefan thing its all a bit lovey-dovey-wanna-be-sick triangle between those three.why oh why did bex say 'I love you' she threw away her self respect

Graham/beryl are starting to grate a bit..it was funny but now they are not on the same page at all,beryl seems to be the life and soul along with lucipher and I think the perfect entertainment would be an affair between those two -it would kick off big time if verity and rob found out

Ananya seems to turning into a blanche (off corrie) type character with all the bitchy Jibes onto others..

Lee is a little bit weird because hes now gay?I dont know how that came about at all

verity seems to have hit it off with luci but I suspect it wont last him and beryl are going to be the new 'shannis'

Anna natalie and Donna need to create a chance to get noticed in the house a bit more I feel..I think they could bring in some new flavour -at the minute its all to do with beryl/rob/lucipher and now verity I think its time we saw a more fiesty side of anna because beryl lays into her and she takes it

and thats my moneys worth

Siobhan
16-10-2006, 16:22
:rotfl: Its hilarious what a woman does when she thinks there is some competition!! :rotfl: Got out of her knickers quicker than you could say flash!! :rotfl:

I see yo-yo knickers has them back on again now that Luci (oh my god who came up with that name.. Lucipher is the evil one not a girl :eek::eek: ) is trying to get into Verity who, by reading, will jump into the sack with him