PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 Eviction Vote!

Bryan
11-10-2006, 21:18
This Week Adam, Bex, Gavin, Lucipher, Natalie and Stefan face the public vote: who goes? you decide!

Bryan
11-10-2006, 21:21
Anna

My first nomination is for

lucifer - i do like him but these things are so hard and the only reason i can think of is that he had communication with the outside world by flirting with emz on the shoutbox

and my second one - which would have been beryl if i was allowed to nominate her will be nat - only because i havent really got the chance to talk to her and get to know her yet

Bex

My First choice for nomination is adam. simply beacuse he is always asleep and ive only spoken to him twice.

My second nomination is for natalie she seems lik a really nice lady and all that but i just havnt spoken to her really, and she seems to dislike me.

Donna

Bex - cause I haven't really spoken to her much, so don't know her that well

Adam - Same reason

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-10-2006, 21:21
Voted.. Can't wait.. :D First time too.. :D x

Bryan
11-10-2006, 21:22
Gavin

Alright Big bruv, right here we go
I want to nominate Stefan. Stefan seems like a great lad, but he is still just a kid.And plus i think he would prefer to be with his Jenny poo on the outside so they can hug even more :rolleyes:
And he keeps changing his pesonallity, one minute he's all sweet and inncoent and then next he is order the ladies around, i mean even i treat the ladies better than that - they ain't slaves :cool:

Second person i am going to noimate is, Adam, he is also a great lad, and i seem to be getting on alright with him, but to be honest i ain't even sure if he is still in this house. I haven't seen him in days, so i am nominating because he is never around.

Lee

Adam- because he's not really been around to speak to, so i don't really know him and i like everyone else

Anna- for the same reasons- not really spoken to her.

think that's it!

Lucipher

My nominations are Gav and Lee.

I just feel that they are thoroughly pointless individuals, wanna be jack-the-lads who need to grow up a bit and lose the middle-class football hooligan aspirations.

I feel that they do little for the dynamic of the house and wouldn't be missed.

Besides, they take the ladies' attention off of me and the Robmeister!

Bryan
11-10-2006, 21:24
Natalie

Natalie

helllo big bruver

did you enjoy my singing last nite, it was mental won it, do u think ive got the x factor naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry why am i ere oh yeah nominations my first nomination if for the princess of plastic bex my reason are that she must be in the limelight all the bloody time; did ya see her the other nite when there was a party adn she came out in trousers then when she seen what jenny and that were wearing she ran back into the room and came out with that bloody red dress so that the cameras would be on her all the bloody time; and she's ignorant she would sit and flutter her false eyelashes at gavin and ignored me when i was in the room and all of a sudden she starts being all nice to me last nite whats all athat about; its because beryl bak and she's ****ing herself.

my second nomination is for the prince of plastic swav gav ya know for all the dosh that he makes as a model ya think he could afford a shirt with buttons on it eh naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa everytime he comes out that bloody room hes right over at the cameras blocking it for himself; ya know what big bruver he makes a better door than a window naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

get the plastics out my nominations are ken and barbie sorry swav gav and bimbo bex; thanx c ya

Rob

Ok my noms are as follows:

Adam - cause hes never around!

Stefan - i think he would like to see jenny.

ok big bro!

Stefan

my first 2 nominations are

1. lucipher because he knew i liked jenny but he just kept telling me to basically take her to bed on the first night or there was no point, but i know about her past so i was respecting her, then he called her a nut job, and you never see him to about 8 o clock 9 at night

2. adam he seems like a decent guy but i have to pick two and everyone else is really nice but adam dont really dont know him because he distances himself away from most of us most of the time probably reading when he could be getting to know us

Dr. Tangliss
11-10-2006, 21:37
I can understand Adam, I think he's only ever posted on the first night, lol!

Jojo
11-10-2006, 21:39
:eek: I can't believe Anna voted for Lucipher because of our daliance last night!! If the other housemates didn't go to bed so early all the time, perhaps he wouldn't feel the need to come and find some entertainment!! :rotfl:

Wouldn't it be far better to nominate the people that aren't bothering to post first?! :searchme: Or perhaps they are scared of the competition :rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
11-10-2006, 21:43
When does voting end?:searchme:

Abi
11-10-2006, 21:47
I was between Adam and Stefan for me, because Adam is never on, and Stefan just annoys me. So i voted for Stefan, and gave Adam a chance to redeem himself :D I'm surprised Ananya isn't up, instead of some of those people (Lucifer, Natalie, Bex etc) because shes not done much compared to those people. But hey, thats the way it works!

And Tangliss, i'd say its probably Friday, because they normally get evicted then, and votes usually end just before hand...

diamond1
11-10-2006, 21:47
:eek: I can't believe Anna voted for Lucipher because of our daliance last night!! If the other housemates didn't go to bed so early all the time, perhaps he wouldn't feel the need to come and find some entertainment!! :rotfl:

JOJOMUM:eek: I am shocked at your behaviour (good result though :clap: )

Dr. Tangliss
11-10-2006, 21:54

Wouldn't it be far better to nominate the people that aren't bothering to post first?! :searchme: Or perhaps they are scared of the competition :rotfl:

Maybe she is jealous of you.

I defo agree with you with regards to nominating the slackers, we need all the fun people in it until the end otherwise it's going to get stale.

Cheers Abi, for the info.:)

Jojo
11-10-2006, 21:54
JOJOMUM:eek: I am shocked at your behaviour (good result though :clap: ) lol - I'd soon liven up the place!! Lemme in there :rotfl:

I'm stuck between Stefan and Adam for exactly the same reasons as you Abi - still undecided - I'm going to have to think about this one. My gut says Adam as hes never around or posting though....:hmm:

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 09:24
Can't believe people are voting for lucipher.. keep him in there, he is so funny... I had no idea who to vote for so I just randomly picked
sorry if my vote gets you evicted whoever you all are

Em
12-10-2006, 21:39
welll .. it was between bex and stphan for me - stephan does my head in! but bex is annying too!

Jojo
12-10-2006, 22:40
Quick question though - weren't all of the eviction polls going to be public this year, to prevent a re-occurence of last year etc......

Em
13-10-2006, 10:36
Quick question though - weren't all of the eviction polls going to be public this year, to prevent a re-occurence of last year etc......

what happend last year :searchme:

Jojo
13-10-2006, 13:46
Lets just say there was a point where a lot of accusations of vote fixing etc were happening, so it was agreed that they'd all be public so people could see what was happening....

Its starting to get fab in there again now, so it would be a shame for that to happen all over again.

Bryan
13-10-2006, 19:06
the vote lines are now closed

thanks for voting

be here at 8pm to see Adam evicted (if he shows up!)