PDA

View Full Version : Jenny's interview with Davina

Jessie Wallace
11-10-2006, 19:56
Good evening everyone, we are here in the studio here with our First evictee Jenny, to get her opinion on life in the Big Brother House, and what she thought of her fellow House mates.

So Jenny What was the best thing about doing Soapboards Big Brother?
Meeting some great people like Stefan and Rob my dance partner in crime

What does it feel like to be the first person evicted?
In a way im dissapointed because i didnt get a chance to do much but then again its nice because i get to see Charley again

Who did you feel you bonded with the most in the house?
Stefan is obvious choice there, he was a fantastic guy and i hope we stay in contact when he comes out and probably Rob the dancing thing we had going was fun i think he is getting me a job when he comes out so hopefully i will see him more aswell, i think me and Bex got on well aswell because of the getting to know you task

What was your best moment in the house?
I guess meeting Stefan, there isnt really much else i can put having not even been in there a week

What did you Love and hate about the house?
Of course i loved meeting Stefan i will really miss him but i also loved the fact i could have a bit to drink and not worry about Charley. I hate the fact Big Brother let Beryl evict me like that, i didnt do anything to her at all, i didnt even evict her on open night and the fact she didnt even try to get to know me is really quite annoying but at least i get to see Charley

Who do you want to win Soapboards Big Brother this year?
I dont really know many people having not even been in there a week so i guess obvious choice would be Stefan

What if anything would you change about your time in the house?
I would have got involved in that row if i knew what a b**** Beryl could be and i would have tried to stay awake a bit more than i did

Well I think that just about covers it, thanks for being such a great contestant,

Jenny everybody

Dr. Tangliss
11-10-2006, 20:00
So who played Jenny then?:searchme:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-10-2006, 20:07
So who played Jenny then?:searchme:
Lol I fought you played Jenny for a sec when you name came up lol!!:eek: Shocked. :) *Waits for ithe interview to take place..

Jessie Wallace
11-10-2006, 20:12
Well the time as come to reveal who Jenny actually was, but let’s do a few question’s with that person anyway.

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?
Yeah it was alot of fun, not really long enough but the few days i was there were fun.

Did you have a game plan to try and win?
Nope just went in there and took each day as it came really.

If you could do it again would you?
As i wasnt in long then yes, i would have loved to have taken part in more of the tasks the ones i did do were a bit easy, would of also loved to nominate aswell, at least once.

Well it's time for the reveal.

Jenny was Vixie-Lou

Jojo
11-10-2006, 20:22
See - told ya you were in there!! :rotfl:

Xx-Vicky-xX
11-10-2006, 20:25
As if everyone didnt already know that :rotfl:

See - told ya you were in there!! :rotfl:

Yeah you did but i wasnt going to tell you that now was i :rotfl:

Jojo
11-10-2006, 20:27
Yeah but all the goes you had at me etc - and I was right all along :p

Xx-Vicky-xX
11-10-2006, 20:28
Yeah but all the goes you had at me etc - and I was right all along :p

I didnt have a go at you but i had to try and convice you i wasnt didnt i :lol:

Jojo
11-10-2006, 20:31
I didnt have a go at you but i had to try and convice you i wasnt didnt i :lol: Errmmm, recalling some of the things you said, it was more than convincing words, but still - well done for the past few days.

Xx-Vicky-xX
11-10-2006, 20:34
Errmmm, recalling some of the things you said, it was more than convincing words, but still - well done for the past few days.

LOL i know no one believed me at all, sorry if you thought i was having a go ay you though hun. Thanks im kind of glad im out at this point i wont say why because you will think im weird :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
11-10-2006, 20:53
Well done Vicky. Hard luck on being the first one out of the house. Your were great for the time you were in there.

Jojo
11-10-2006, 20:55
LOL i know no one believed me at all, sorry if you thought i was having a go ay you though hun. Thanks im kind of glad im out at this point i wont say why because you will think im weird :rotfl: I was in there last time remember - I'm sure a lot of people would understand.... (or you can just pm me why youre glad to be out if you'd rather not say in public)

CrazyLea
11-10-2006, 21:01
Oooo Vicky *pretends she didn't guess already* Well done :D :p

Chloe O'brien
11-10-2006, 21:04
Don't worry about it, half of SB members knew who I was before I went in to the house never mind when I was evicted as I didn't read the rules properly and was rouge posting all over the place :rotfl:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-10-2006, 21:12
Hey Vicky.. I know how it feels!! Well done for the past 5 days yeah xxx

Xx-Vicky-xX
11-10-2006, 21:21
It was just aload of fun having them all guessing and me trying to fight it, they didnt believe me but hey im not sure i would of either

Edit:Thanks spicy

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 09:21
It was just aload of fun having them all guessing and me trying to fight it, they didnt believe me but hey im not sure i would of either

Edit:Thanks spicy

Well I didn't think it was you.. I thought it was Em... Well done vicky.. i knew where in the house but never would have guess you were Jenny.. btw, good name for Jenny's baby Charley!! that is my little girls name

Well done again