PDA

View Full Version : A Night Of Surprises...

Russel Brand
08-10-2006, 21:18
In the words of "our Cilla" Life is Full, full of suprises... and its amazing when dreams come true!

Yes tonight my friends we have some shocking suprises!

First of all, camper than a Butlins convention and more flaboyant than Boy George cameoing in Joseph's Technicolour Dreamcoat, our 14th housemate FINALLY joined us! The swine had the ordasity to be 2 days late! :eek: The SWINE!

*Imiates Duran Duran* His name is Graham and he dances in the... house... doesnt quite go does it? :confused: oh well! He's here! The camp gay cross dresser has shaken up the BB house! Or should I say the house next door... yes my friends he had joined Beryl and Ananya "until further notice"

And then we have a party for the 8 that did the task, and the other 3: Rob, Stefan and Natalie (THE CHEAKY SWINES) have been locked in the diary room as punishment for the not doing the task...is it fair?...or is the biggest scandal since BBC axed Eldarado?

'Citin isn't it? Discuss my fellow comrades..:D

.:SpIcYsPy:.
08-10-2006, 21:59
I have yet to catch up with this excitment :p All sounds very interesting.. Graham and Beryl will cook up quite a storm!!..

As for Stefan.. the poor soul.. he couldn't even speak yesterday :lol: Love the evilness!!

Russel your so hot :rotfl: Loool..