PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Watts Mitchell Rickman (Letitia Dean)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

angelblue
02-03-2005, 13:51
Hi
I was just wondering if you know when sharon is returning bcoz she is one of my fav characters :)

di marco
02-03-2005, 18:49
your guess is as good as mine! some people have been saying that shes coming back in a few months, others the end of the year, or that shes not coming back at all. the fact is that nothing has been confirmed yet whether she is returning or not, and if so when. sorry i couldnt be of more help

emma_strange
02-03-2005, 19:14
Shes my fav character as well, since Mark died

Claire
03-03-2005, 10:40
She hasn't left the show, she took time off for panto and she is currently on a two month holiday (around Europe) so she should be back sometime on our screens in early summer :)

butch
03-03-2005, 12:31
hey this sounds good but i dont think its possible becasue most of the papers and press are saying she wants to start a family which could take a while and with rumors about ee being axed which aint true hopefully there aint much to we can do except sit and pray and nigel harmans contract is uo next year unless they decide they want to keep him and he decides he wants to stay hopefullylike all shannis fans i hope tish comes back soon but its not looking to good. sharon is one of the top quality characters in ee i hope that ee does something about it xx my rant isw now over lol

Jade
03-03-2005, 13:48
I dont think its been confirmed anywhere yet that she is going staying. I think the ball is in her court as Eastender are desperate for her to come back

Alisha
03-03-2005, 14:01
As far as we know, its not been confirmed and she has said elsewhere that she is keen to start a family. Its all quite up in the air. It lies with Letitia and her plans.

I do at some point hopes she return though. Sharon has always been my favourate character and has much depth to her. It would be intresting to see her reaction to Den's dimese and how she will feel especially considering her last words to him. Her and Dennis have potential. Im also intrested to see how her relationship with Chrissie will develope too. For the most part, they seemed to get on and some genuine fondness and freindship despite some rivalery. Now however, I dont think they will be friends like befor.

melanielovesdennisrickman
03-03-2005, 14:28
Hiya!!!!!
I really hope she returns too.
She is one of my fave characters,and i am a huge Shannis fan.
She and Dennis could really have a future now!!!!!
But i´ve got a feeling she will return sometime,she always seems to return,when she leaves.

Love
Melanie

Sammi
03-03-2005, 15:38
I'm a huge fan of Shannis and hope Sharon returns as the character is fantastic! She's legendary and EE seems incomplete without her.

yvonne_slater
03-03-2005, 15:44
Come back Sharon but less of the pouting please and can we have her hair off her face for a while, she's so pretty it's a shame to hide her features

Sammi
03-03-2005, 15:47
It's always better when she has her hair up!

Jade
03-03-2005, 15:49
As i've said before she needs to get rid of that Black Jacket!!! and needs a change of image :) as she rwally is quite pretty

Sammi
03-03-2005, 15:53
I know. She started hiding behind her jackets when Tom died... that was such a sad episode. Now that Dennis is out of her life I just see her becoming even more miserable! They were so perfect.

She definitley needs a makeover. Ditch those jackety things and out with the brights!

Alisha
03-03-2005, 16:44
As i've said before she needs to get rid of that Black Jacket!!! and needs a change of image :) as she rwally is quite pretty

I agree

Dont get me wrong, Sharon is a sexy sassy lady and she gets away with black. However, I think a change in wardrobe is in order. When I get time, I like to catch up with the old episodes on UK GOLD and if you look at her dress sense back then, its so much better. The other day she was wearing a strikeing red dress and she looked lovely. All we got since Toms death was black trousers and that Jacket. EE need to get her clothes in order. She has a great figure and I think ee should highlight that.

Sammi
03-03-2005, 16:46
I loved Lynne's hen night - that was the Sharon we all know and love. Now she's all sad - and jackety!

the_watts_rule
22-03-2005, 13:43
i want to know because she is my favourite character :rotfl:

the_watts_rule
22-03-2005, 13:45
please

the_watts_rule
22-03-2005, 13:47
email me through my profile if u know

dddMac1
22-03-2005, 13:51
i don't think anything has been confirmed yet sorry

crazygirl
22-03-2005, 14:14
t.b.c

Mr_Cellophane
22-03-2005, 15:02
Not even Letitia Dean knows if she will be coming back.

:cheer: :clap: :thumbsup: :cheer: :clap: :thumbsup:

Alisha
22-03-2005, 15:43
i want to know because she is my favourite character :rotfl:

Hi,

she is my favourate character too and I would love to see her back but as far as we know, there has been no confirmation if/when she will be returning.

dddMac1
22-03-2005, 15:45
i hope she does but the BBC can't force letitia dean to come back

Siobhan
23-03-2005, 13:41
The door is open for her and she did take a long career break from the show for a while.. She will come back eventually, just no idea when... :)

the_watts_rule
23-03-2005, 16:09
thank you all :thumbsup:

ShAnnIs_lOvEr
25-03-2005, 17:54
i no that nothing has been confirmed yet but i think she'll come back!!! but if she doesnt eastenders wont be worth watchin!!!im not really watchin it at the mo cause dennis AND sharon have gone!!!!!! sharon really is the queen of eastenders and if she goes there might as well be no watts family!!!

Lizzie Brookes
25-03-2005, 21:39
Sharons my favourite. Shes marvellous and I really hope she will be back - fingers crossed.

Alisha
25-03-2005, 23:31
Sharons my favourite. Shes marvellous and I really hope she will be back - fingers crossed.

Same here. Although I was very young during the sharongatre storyline I do remember it and I really enjoyed it too. Iv got that one taped. Her character is great and played by a brilliant underrated actress- Letitia Dean. She should get more recognition for her work. She has been in ee on and off for the past 20 years and hasn't received any awards as far as i know :( . It seems a shame as she is inspired by many and central to some of the most talked about plots in ee history.

I do hope she comes back. yes, I'm missing her.

angelblue
13-04-2005, 10:39
Hi i dont know accurate the newspaper the daily star is but apparently Letita dean has signed a new contract for eastenders and will back with nigel harman on the 13th of june?

Alisha
13-04-2005, 10:58
Thanks for posting Angleblue

I just read this of another forum.

I really hope this is true but then again its the Daily Star -hardly reliable. :rolleyes:

June 13 is too precise which is why it reeks of fake but then again it was also said in inside soap mag that bosses are trying to persuade her to return so who knows?

It will certainly rock to boat of Den's death if she was to return and there is the' Zoe factor too. :hmm:

angelblue
13-04-2005, 11:05
I cant wait to see zoe face this gets better and better

I read in inside soap yesterday about dennis coming back and how it was delayed and that it would be explosive and zoe leaving as well it gets better and better cant wait if its true

Alisha
13-04-2005, 11:29
I cant wait to see zoe face this gets better and better

I read in inside soap yesterday about dennis coming back and how it was delayed and that it would be explosive and zoe leaving as well it gets better and better cant wait if its true

Yeah the bit in Inside soap magazine is confirmed so we wont be seeing him for a while yet (shame :( ) but it's said to be worth it so I can wait. Seeing that it coincides with Zoe's last week, I think she will finally get her just deserts and everyone will learn the truth. I doubt Dennis would feel too happy to return only for regulars, namely the Slater’s to have a go for leaving their poor innocent Zoe pregnant. I can't wait for him to put their nose out of joint and the truth revealed.

callummc
13-04-2005, 12:13
i i hope its true also,but i hope they come back has friends or brother and sister but even if they do come back as a couple i can't see it lasting.

Alisha
13-04-2005, 12:24
i i hope its true also,but i hope they come back has friends or brother and sister but even if they do come back as a couple i can't see it lasting.

I want them to be together but for them to be brother and sister after everything that’s happened and considering their intense love for each other, it would be plain unrealistic. Friends sounds more likely but given their feelings for each other, one way or another they will fall back into each other arms. It's inevitable.

Whether they will last or not is to be seen. After all Den is not there manipulating them and dictating their lives. Zoe is out the picture. They are both single and available -what’s stopping them now. After everything they fought for to be together it's seems rather stupid for them to give up when they can be together. Having said that though, this is soap. What couple do last? Sharon and Dennis are no exception from the norm.

Bad Wolf
13-04-2005, 12:28
i really hope this is true! i can't imagine sharon or dennis with anyone else, they should keep them together!

Alisha
13-04-2005, 12:35
i really hope this is true! i can't imagine sharon or dennis with anyone else, they should keep them together!

AMEN to that :bow: :bow: :bow:

butch
13-04-2005, 12:46
AMEN to that :bow: :bow: :bow:

very funny alisha :thumbsup: :lol: :clap:

no matter who or wat comes in the way dennis and sharon will always love each other xmas proved that xx

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-04-2005, 13:59
I am celebrity queen and you can find oout how to go to my celebrity gossip section by clickin the link in my name... I have also confirmed this along with my other celebrity gossips :)

Alisha
13-04-2005, 15:20
very funny alisha :thumbsup: :lol: :clap:

no matter who or wat comes in the way dennis and sharon will always love each other xmas proved that xx

I thought the Christmas episodes were ever so sad. On Christmas eve they were so happy but only the viewers knew what was comeing the next day. Thier final scenes were moveing. I don't think Dennis will be forgeting Sharon in a hurry whether he returns with her or not.

Alisha
13-04-2005, 16:35
NEWS JUST IN

Sharon and Dennis are set to make their comeback in June. We haven't seen them together since their plan to run away at Christmas went horribly wrong. Den encouraged Zoe to pretend that she was pregnant in order to finish Sharon and Dennis's affair. Sharon fled to America, and when Dennis found out that he'd been deceived, he left the Square too.
What's happened since then we can only guess, but Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman will be back on your screens in the summer. The show's bosses have refused to say whether or not they'll reappear as a couple.

She's back and it's confirmed by the BBC -yay! :cheer: :cheer:

Lisa321
13-04-2005, 16:41
woooooooooooo! Yay :D :) Best News In ages!
Do you think she'll get behind the bar? xXx
Thanks Alisha

ranc1
13-04-2005, 16:45
Finally the srcipt writers have seen sense and realised that this powerful story will be a ratings winner. EE is def on the up ---- hope they come back as a couple !!!!

Bad Wolf
13-04-2005, 16:46
just read it on the beeb site, i can now really believe it!!! yeh! though its unconfirmed if they will return as a couple- total rubbish thats why they have got sharon back, so that they can be happy!!!

Princess
13-04-2005, 16:48
I'm really excited now. I've really missed Shannis and I was sad whenit ended but there's no more Den to ruin it now. Shannis forever!

Alisha
13-04-2005, 16:49
Finally the srcipt writers have seen sense and realised that this powerful story will be a ratings winner. EE is def on the up ---- hope they come back as a couple !!!!

ABSOLUTLY!

Next to Kat and Alfie, I have never seen an ee couple receive as much as support as these two. LB did say that she received mail on these in their hundreds so it's no surprise that John York was eager to get her back -not only for Sharon and Dennis storyline but because she is a brilliant actress and one big credit to the show

This news has made me very happy!

angelblue
13-04-2005, 16:56
hoooooray it been confrimed by the bbc i am so excitied i cant believe john yorke always delievers what the fans want?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ranc1
13-04-2005, 17:07
Tish is a great actress and is a vital part of EE - getting her back will improve things. All the possibilities - she and Dennis finally do a 2 hander on his childhood, the talk about Den, discover the body, fight for the Vic etc.

I cant wait !!!! Best news in ages !!!!

Alisha
13-04-2005, 17:12
I feel numb but in a good way. :)

This news has really made my day.

There so many ways that Sharon can go now, especially with the death of her father.

Her relationship with Dennis will inevitabley be continued. They have the best chemistry and they do blinders with their performances. I’m really looking forward to this. Have I said that already? lol!

angelblue
13-04-2005, 17:17
Bring it on i cant wait i cant wipe the smile of my face i so happy and excitied finally after months of speculating we finally got an answer it great new ee is on the up any way this just an added bonus :lol:

*JSW*
13-04-2005, 17:27
If i'm honest I don't expect them to return as a couple. Its far too straight forward and easy to do. I expect some attractions, flirting, heart to hearts and emotion! This storyline would be closed if they were to return as a couple and it has grounds to coninue.... Chrissie and Den's death will also play a large part once they return as will Zoe's exit.

Whilst i'm not their biggest fans I think this is a positive step. Please do not let Phil get involved we do not want a 1995 repeat!

dennis_chicadee
13-04-2005, 17:34
tish dean is returning enders website has confirmed her and nigels :cheer: return in the summer looks like they will come back together :thumbsup:

Alisha
13-04-2005, 17:39
If i'm honest I don't expect them to return as a couple. Its far too straight forward and easy to do. I expect some attractions, flirting, heart to hearts and emotion! This storyline would be closed if they were to return as a couple and it has grounds to coninue.... Chrissie and Den's death will also play a large part once they return as will Zoe's exit.

Whilst i'm not their biggest fans I think this is a positive step. Please do not let Phil get involved we do not want a 1995 repeat!

I agree with you there

I somehow don’t see them coming back together re-united. It's far too simple. They may come back singly and then it will conclude from then onwards. Den's death is bound to play a prominent part in their storyline as well as Chrissie's part in it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Chrissie and Sharon's relationship will develope now. I don't think it will ever be the same for them again. I hope Zoe gets her comeuppance. It's bound to be interesting.

*JSW*
13-04-2005, 17:48
I agree with you there

I somehow don’t see them coming back together re-united. It's far too simple. They may come back singly and then it will conclude from then onwards. Den's death is bound to play a prominent part in their storyline as well as Chrissie's part in it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Chrissie and Sharon's relationship will develope now. I don't think it will ever be the same for them again. I hope Zoe gets her comeuppance. It's bound to be interesting.
I don't think Zoe deserves a commupence. In fact I feel quite sorry for her. She's obviously not very secure very mentally and her past probably pays a massive part in that. She's been extremley naive and silly, being manipulated by the real culprit Den made her that way. I feel really rather sorry for her if i'm honest. Michelle Ryan has played the part excellenlt and is a brilliant actress.

She most likely will see have a commupence in one form or another and Sharon and dennis's return will play a massive part within it. But I don't think entirely.

Dennis also has the Bookies now so I expect that will add another 'dimension' to the pair so to speak. Different setting, different possibilities. One thing that is almost certain in my eyes is that they will not return together.

angelblue
13-04-2005, 18:03
zoe is not the only one to have an bit of traumatic experience people on the square have been through worse things then her and havent done what she done

I dont even think it is an plausable excuse she was always loved and had a supportive family an around what she did was brought on by herself

But to some degree i do agree that it must have been very difficult to find out you were concieved by rape and your sister is your mother yes it is physological damaging i suppose?

*JSW*
13-04-2005, 18:05
I think she's been one of the best things in EE the last 2 years or so and just because she played the 'villian' in 'Shannis' people slag her and MR off to the rafters. Not needed at all!

Bad Wolf
13-04-2005, 18:07
i think its great that they are both coming back, hopfully together, ee needs some happiness and it gives zoe a great excuse to go!

Layne
13-04-2005, 18:10
I've just found out the fabi news!!!!Yeh!!!!
I'm so gald they are both coming back!!!
I wonder what is going to happen between Chrissie and sharon, Last time they saw each other was just before chrissie killed den!!It'll be very interesting to see what the script writers come up with!!
Luv ya all
Layne
x x x
:love: SHANNIS 4EVA :love:

angelblue
13-04-2005, 18:12
No i have nothing against her she seems really nice and i wish her all the best for the future

I just dont rate as much as a good actress then some other characters in ee but each to their own

Alisha
13-04-2005, 18:40
I have got nothing against MR but I do think she is an avergae actress but has talent.

Regarding Zoe -she is not evil but she is not innocent angle either.

Ok - Den manipulated her but she is a 21 year old girl in control of her own decisions and wasn't forced into anything she didn't want. She did what she did out of pure desperation and selfishness. By doing the deed, she would keep Dennis. Did she think about Chrissie (who confided in her about wanting a child) and her marriage or how her badly this would effect the relationship between Den and Dennis. Nope! It was all about her, which is why I can't sympathise with her. She gets herself in these situations because she allows her self too. Unlike minor Michelle, I could feel some compassion for, Zoe I simply cannot.

AleX liddell
13-04-2005, 20:03
I'm so glad that they are both returning,i cant wait for the storyline!!!

?????
13-04-2005, 20:25
OMG OMG SHANNIS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I thought i never see the day when the writers see sense and bring sharon and dennis back.

imagine zoe's face if shannis come back as a couple!!!!!!

Alisha
13-04-2005, 20:46
I get the feeling that they won’t return together.

I think Dennis will come back to Walford alone, a broken man and revert to type - at rock bottom.

Then somehow Sharon returns and is shocked at the state of him. If anyone can help its Sharon. She knows him better than anyone and she is his rock. I do think they will have to work through some issues before they get together again. They death of Den will play a considerable part in what’s to come.

Interesting times ahead! :cheer:

angelblue
13-04-2005, 20:51
I agree as well i think it will be great if they dont come back together because then we see what dennis is like and what he turly feeling and then sharon comes back and dennis has hit rock bottom and she helps him

sarah21
13-04-2005, 21:46
I'm certainly glad to see Sharon back, she has always been a favourite of mine since the beginning. But as much as people like Sharon and Dennis together, I hope they don't mess around with it too much. It was like watching paint dry last time. The ratings for EE fell badly during the time they were together so I don't see this as a way of EE looking up. They still need to do good things with the characters and stop dragging things out indefinitely.

As regards Michelle Ryan and Zoe. I have absolutely no sympathy for Zoe, she is spoilt, self centred, manipulative and as Den said to her, will do absolutely anything to get what she wants. She chased Jamie despite hurting Sonia, she told her best friend's boyfriend's brother that she had been a prostitute so that he would dump her and she could have him. She went after her mother's ex, and eventually threw herself at Dennis who wasn't that interested either. As for her past life, her being treated like the princess of the family was really hard on her! Yes, she found out that Kat was her mother and that was big, but she was already behaving like a brat. And, she still had a family who loved her and would do absolutely anything for her. She has certainly not had as hard a life as young Stacey or Sonia. She is also a grown 21 year old woman, not a kid - responsible for her own actions.

I've been so disappointed by Michelle Ryan's acting. I thought she was appalling in the scenes over Christmas and it actually spoilt the whole thing for me. I'm sure we were supposed to have sympathy for the character but MR couldn't evoke any. I won't miss her or her character one little bit.

Alisha
13-04-2005, 22:27
The ratings for EE fell badly during the time they were together so I don't see this as a way of EE looking up. They still need to do good things with the characters and stop dragging things out indefinitely.

When they returned from holiday in March the viewing figures peaked between 15-16 million so that was a good thing. The overall rateing for ee lowered during the second half of the year and I doubt that was down to just one storyline. Overall ee got critised for everything and scripts in general were poor. The shannis two hander and the Den vs Dennis one got much praise. However, yes the love traingle was a joke. I didn't like the dragging out. I hope that they can get back together now, as nothing is standing in thier way. Sharon is the best person for Dennis to confide in over his childhood. Sharon's infertility is aother issue. I personally can't wait for these two to come face to face again.

crazygirl
14-04-2005, 09:54
so will she back when phil's back

andromeda
14-04-2005, 11:48
I'm sorry, but I'm really not happy at the prospect of seeing Dennis & Sharon together again. Love them apart... but not together. I don't honestly think the 'Shannis' relationship has done Sharon any justice as a character, and it would be nice to see Dennis as a hardened single character for a while.

Alisha
14-04-2005, 11:53
I don't think the 'love triangle' did any of them any favours but I do like them together. I think they have alot of potential. I prefered thier scenes before Zoe came into the picture (although thier chemistry was always there). I'm hopeing that Sharon's infertility is something they will cover. There are so many ways they can go now. :) Hopefully tptb have learned from thier mistakes.

chance
14-04-2005, 12:04
Letitia Dean has confirmed that she will be making a comeback to EastEnders later this year.

A spokeswoman for the BBC soap told DS: 'Letitia will be returning in early June.'

When asked about the news, the actress said: 'I'm really looking forward to coming back to EastEnders and working with the team.'

Letitia quit the soap for a second time last autumn, fearing being typecast.

An insider also revealed that Sharon's 'brother', Dennis, will be returning around the same time.

Alisha
14-04-2005, 12:07
Hi, could you possibally merge this with the other thread as there is already one on Letitish returning. Just though I'd let you know :)

P.S chuft to bits thats she's comeing back.

Bad Wolf
14-04-2005, 12:09
done!!

Alisha
14-04-2005, 12:10
Thanks Rach :thumbsup:

andromeda
14-04-2005, 12:14
I don't think the 'love triangle' did any of them any favours but I do like them together. I think they have alot of potential. I prefered thier scenes before Zoe came into the picture (although thier chemistry was always there). I'm hopeing that Sharon's infertility is something they will cover. There are so many ways they can go now. :) Hopefully tptb have learned from thier mistakes.

I'll be honest and say the triangle part isn't what bothered me. I'm afraid the thought of them together still bothers me greatly. Can;t please everyone though :) .

TPTB & their mistakes... yeah we can hope they learned and not just on Sharon/Dennis & their relationship. Although I have to say I do think things have improved greatly recently.

the_watts_rule
14-04-2005, 15:14
Whooo Hoo!

the_watts_rule
14-04-2005, 15:22
Im Dead Excited Because Letitia Den Is My Favourtie Actress!

Alisha
14-04-2005, 15:44

Mine too. :) Even before her and Dennis became an item and I have been a fan of her. I was too young when Sharongate was screened. I must have been around 10 but I do remember it and have it taped anyway.

I hope she comes back stronger this time though. One thing that was disappointing was that since Den came back from the grave her character reverted back a lot, which was a shame. Anyway, Letitia is a favourite of John York’s and it was he who persuaded her to return in 2001 where we got strong feisty Sharon. Seeing as he has now become more involved in the show I do hope he restores that quality. Before Den came back, Sharon was far more dominant and strong. I'm guessing that the death of Den is going to affect Sharon in many ways and it may harden her character and she will be back in fighting spirit. Dennis won't know what’s hit him. Can't wait. :)

the_watts_rule
14-04-2005, 15:50

Sorry it should be Letitia Dean

kelis101
15-04-2005, 13:57
oh god why is she comin bak she does my head in

Sooz15
15-04-2005, 15:19
It is confirmed on the BBC Eastenders site. Under Latest News.

Alisha
15-04-2005, 15:37
It is confirmed on the BBC Eastenders site. Under Latest News.

Yeah I know :) Do you know how long I've been waiting for that to come up after all those speculating reports over the past 5 months :lol:

I'm relieved that at least now we know one way or another and it's a bonus for me that she is returning. I have missed her.

i_luv_dennis
15-04-2005, 15:44
just read the news on eastenders website im so exited. but it said the bosses are not tellin if they come back as a couple. they will be returning early june. do you yhink that dennis will find out what chrissie has done. and i think that they will leave in dennis and zoes old flat. cant wait to see the look on zoe face now.

Alisha
15-04-2005, 15:50
Well the truth is bound to come out sooner or later. This is eastenders...nothing stays secret forever. The truth about Den's sudden disappearance will emerge but it's just a matter of how and when. I think Zoe will have a shock when Dennis returns because it will be so unexpected, but I think they all will be: Chrissie, Sam and Zoe.

As for Sharon and Dennis returning as a couple, I’m not entirely sure. They could but there may be a twist they, who knows? :hmm: Even if they don't come back re-united, I'm not too bothered because it will mean seeing an on screen reunion for us to all see. :love:

hayley
15-04-2005, 21:09
DEFINEATELY CONFIRMED!!
it says on the latest news on the eastenders website!!
I hope there ISNT a shannis reunion!!

Alisha
15-04-2005, 22:35
I think and hope that there will be. There is a wide scope of possbilities for these two. I cant wait to see them re-united. :)

nemma
16-04-2005, 08:07
Am I the only person on the planet bored to tears by this storyline?
How many times are the EE team gonna drag this one out?
Its almost as tedious as the Katy Harris murder one in Coronation Street. lol.
And thank god thats going to be over soon. I dont think I can take much more of her shuffling feet and annoying twitching!

I cant believe Letitia Dean thinks shes not already type cast! Shes always gonna be known as that girl from Eastenders, and Although Dennis is rather nice to look at, I dont think theres much more they can do with the character really.

Im predicting that There will be yet another revival of the mitchel verses Watts storyline through Phil and Dennis fighting for Sharons affections.
I cant see eastenders writers letting it all run too smoothly for Dennis and Sharon realisticly.
Sorry to be so pessimistic, but I really do think EE are clutching at straws again these days....

rosiec211
16-04-2005, 12:15
I agree with you-I liked Shannis initially-but now its old and over-rated. How many more times can they bring it bk? Should we be together or not-its so drippy! If they are coming back and producers decide on a Shannis reunion-plz just make it last and be a happy marriage for once. Personally I'd prefer Sharon and Phil or Sharon and Grant to get back together tho-just to throw a spanner in the works.

Alisha
16-04-2005, 19:31
I dont think theres much more they can do with the character really.

There is plenty that they can do with his character. Dennis is a character with a lot of profundity and depth. Firstly, his abusive childhood has never been unravelled fully so there is much potential there. I honestly believe that out of everyone, he would open up to Sharon about this and no one else. There's also the Den factor. How is the discovery into Den's disappearance going to emerge and how will Dennis and Sharon feel about Chrissie once the truth is revealed? How will Sharon feel about Dennis. There is no doubt that she loves him but I'm predicting that she will bear some guilt over what she said befor Den died. Will she feel like she is betrayeing her father by being with Dennis? It could get really interesting and I doubt things will ever be the same again for anyone. Also Andy -whom Dennis had a bond with, won’t take too lightly to the news that the he's dead. Maybe he will want to avenge his death. :hmm: What’s more is Sharon's infertility. I always thought that storyline could be developed some more. IVF and surrogacy sound very promising indeed and all the emotions that go into it. About children, for all we know Dennis may have a child out there who he has no recollection off. Let's face it -he did do his fair share of bed hopping before he arrived so I can imagine a son/daughter popping up in the square. Things are bound to get heated up between the Watts and Mitchell’s. There is no love lost there. Phil would want payback for Dennis's involvement in the robbery and Sharon was never Peggy's favourite fan. I think Eastenders have a lot to go on with them too. I can understand why people are bored with the 'dragging out'. Even me speaking as a passionate Shannis fan got annoyed with the constant ping pong between Sharon and Zoe. The storyline didn't do Dennis, Sharon and Zoe any favours what’s so ever. Now though, I am looking very optimistic about their future.

About Phil and Sharon -I thought they had chemistry but I like to think of them in the past and I don't want it dragged up now. I suppose because I really want her to be with Dennis, which is why I'm not so enthusiastic about the idea. However I never thought of him as worthy of her and in my opinion, their chemistry doesn't come close to that of Sharon and Dennis. You could also argue that by Sharon being with Phil once more, that their relationship has also dragged out, more so than Sharon and Dennis. For what started over 10 years ago and still running - I would stay that’s pretty long. Plus EE need to move forward not go back. Sharon and Dennis - I never considered their relationship as over even when it ended last Christmas, primarily because I knew that there was further scope for development and progression for these two. I'm hoping now, that what with the tedious love triangle gone and dusted, we can actually see them work through their concern and issues together. Sharon and Dennis only got together twice and once for 7 weeks and the other for 3 -thats very little time together and compared to some soap couples, they haven't been 'bought back' that much. It's because it was on going for a while that the duration of them seemed longer. As for not running smoothly between Sharon and Dennis - I completely agree. If a couple were happy all the time viewers would get bored and we need storylines between couples to let them evolve instead of all smiles. Furthermore I'd rather have bumps -just as long as the plots are right and not contrived.

butch
16-04-2005, 20:03
wow alisha i totally agree good one xx

Sooz15
16-04-2005, 20:13
I have to agree with you Alisha - there are lots of potential story lines to be covered by Sharon and Dennis, and although the whole 'on - off - on again - off again' thing became REALLY tedious I think their on screen chemistry is brilliant. (Can't wait to see more of it).

Before they left at Christmas they were determined to be together whatever the consequences, and I am sure that this will be the case when they return. Although as we all know this is EE, so anything could happen!!!

Alisha
17-04-2005, 17:52
I have to agree with you Alisha - there are lots of potential story lines to be covered by Sharon and Dennis, and although the whole 'on - off - on again - off again' thing became REALLY tedious I think their on screen chemistry is brilliant. (Can't wait to see more of it).

Hi Sooz, when Sharon and Dennis first got together in February, Letitia Dean said in an interview that although Sharon and Dennis are very passionate, their relationship will be bumpy. I quite like the sound of that because nothing annoys me more than a fake happy couple (who are like that all the time) Sharon and Dennis are two very complex characters and I doubt ee will be short on ideas for them two. With Dennis's temper and abusive childhood and Sharon's infertility, it could get really interesting and storylines like this are rooted into their development and emotions. I have high hopes for there two. :) :love:

Sooz15
17-04-2005, 18:17
Hi Sooz, when Sharon and Dennis first got together in February, Letitia Dean said in an interview that although Sharon and Dennis are very passionate, their relationship will be bumpy. I quite like the sound of that because nothing annoys me more than a fake happy couple (who are like that all the time) Sharon and Dennis are two very complex characters and I doubt ee will be short on ideas for them two. With Dennis's temper and abusive childhood and Sharon's infertility, it could get really interesting and storylines like this are rooted into their development and emotions. I have high hopes for there two. :) :love:

Hi Alisha

Yes, I agree. I think it would be a bumpy relationship with the two of them, but that just makes for better viewing. Wouldn't it be great if we could see a couple who are passionate about each other actually battle to stay together whatever the cost?

I think after all the ups and downs the least we Shannis fans deserve is to see the two of them confront some of the issues we think could be so interesting. All the ground work has been done and I think with Dennis's past, the Dalton shooting and the whole infertility issue there is plenty of potential.

Can't wait! :thumbsup:

?????
17-04-2005, 18:35
i don't know about you guys but i can see a 'shannis baby' on the way. :cheer:

Alisha
17-04-2005, 18:53
That sounds lovely but ee have to do it correctly and at the right time. Realistically, adoption would be out of the question because of Dennis's criminal history. However, that doesn't stop IVF and/or surrogacy. The storyline could be a real eye opener and what couples have to go through to get a child they desperately yearn for. I do in time want Sharon and Dennis to have a child of their own, but not just yet. For now, I want to see them unravel Den's disappearance and how this affects their relationship with Chrissie, namely Sharon feelings. It would also be interesting to see how Sharon and Dennis react around each other. I somehow see guilt playing a part in the choices they make from now on. I have no doubt though, that they will end up together and a wedding in time would be nice too. :love:

Debs
17-04-2005, 19:43
sharon would make a lovely mother!! hope they try and do this storyline in th future! looking forward to sharon coming back

chance
15-05-2005, 13:03
Sharon Watts and Dennis Rickman are to tie the knot, according to the Sunday Mirror today.

Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman have signed new contracts to return to EastEnders, and producers are apparently hoping that the wedding will be a hit with viewers.

However, not everybody on the Square will be congratulating the couple, especially Phil Mitchell, who turns up at the wedding to try and spoil it.

An insider told the newspaper, "With Dirty Den gone, Sharon and Dennis can finally be a couple.

"Bosses are convinced a wedding will be a big hit. Sharon can't have a baby, but bosses are also planning another storyline with her trying to have a baby through IVF treatment.

"But there will be one person hell-bent on stopping Sharon and Den getting married or having a baby - Phil.

"There'll be all-out war between the Watts and the Mitchells. Peggy and Phil are united in stopping Sharon and Dennis from getting The Vic and the club back.

"Phil is out to put a spanner in the works. He doesn't want his ex marrying Dennis and forms an alliance with Chrissie to stop them getting the pub back."

:cheer:

i_luv_dennis
15-05-2005, 13:08
yeah its gr8t but this is all ready in the shannis thread

chance
15-05-2005, 13:20
awww well not everyone goes on the shannis thread they just scan down this column.

15-05-2005, 14:15
Great *claps lazily* - Does it look like im interested ey? Because I'm not...

15-05-2005, 14:15
Sorry Im just very upset but nothing ever lastst in EE very long and now that makes me happy :D

kirsty_g
15-05-2005, 16:11
cant wait really

Ella.
15-05-2005, 16:18
Think this would be a great storyline if it were to happen. I hope that Sharon gets the Vic back too as I cant stand Peggy.

emillie
15-05-2005, 16:33
i think the wedding will be good. it will draw in the viewers but they also done Billy and Little Mo and Kat and Alfie only to go and split them up later so they should just be together and not get married or ee will end up splitting them up. and they will end up with very little viewers. also i hate phil mitchell he is always gasping for breath or a drink :rolleyes:

Ella.
15-05-2005, 16:37
also i hate phil mitchell he is always gasping for breath or a drink :rolleyes:

Very true!!! :)

I agree, I think that if they get married, it needs to be for keeps and not to end in tears.

neroc
15-05-2005, 16:40
I think the wedding would be a good storyline, although I'm not a fan of the Shannis thing.

eastie
15-05-2005, 16:45
it would be a very good storyline, i think it will get a lot of viewers.

Also a battle of the families (watts and mitchels) would b a good idea,

15-05-2005, 16:55
I like weddings but I'm happy in this case nothing lasts in EE!!

DennisRbabe
15-05-2005, 17:01
Great *claps lazily* - Does it look like im interested ey? Because I'm not...
Well if u are not interested don't post a reply!

I THINK IT IS GREAT! :clap:

chocolate
15-05-2005, 17:05
i am sooooo looking to forward to this if it happens:cheer: ... but i just hope that it doesnt happen so i will be left disappointed

Debs
15-05-2005, 17:45
im glad they are going to do something with the shannis storyline at last i dont think i could stand more of the together not together will they get together sharon leaving dennis leaving coming back etc etc anymore!! keep them together and lets leave them together!!

?????
15-05-2005, 18:36
OMG finally there are doing something with shannis. a year ago we thought shannis was doomed thanks to louise berridge. but now the writers are doing what the the viewing public wants which is to see shannis happy and lasting more than couple of weeks for once.

Alisha
15-05-2005, 19:39
Speaking an avid Sharon and Dennis fan I am pleased about it.

As for nothing lasts,. like I said in the 'shannis spoilers thread' – Iagree, this is eastenders after all but for as long as they are both on in the square, I am looking forward to seeing them together -what ever storyline may come their way.

Also when a couple splits it's usually when one of the actors leave and the soap is left with no alternative but to split them. This is what happened to them first time around for Sharon and Dennis, and with Kat and Alfie, Little Mo and Billy, Kate and Phil -all because one actor had to leave. For as long as they are both on the square, it would be nice to see them stick it out and see them go their hurdles together.

Angeldelight
15-05-2005, 20:09
There gonna a bebe a little tiny wheenie cute mini mini Dennis bebe woah a bebe there gonna have a bebe awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Carrie Bradshaw
15-05-2005, 20:18
Who will they have as bridesmaids?

angelblue
15-05-2005, 20:26
I thought it might be chrissie but if they are going to be at war then maybe not

It could be jane , vicky or even michelle but i dont know?

di marco
15-05-2005, 20:42
calm down angeldelight, dont get too excited lol!

Alisha
15-05-2005, 20:55
I voted for Dot because she has known Sharon all her life and has a deep connection with Dennis. She is important to both of them and i think she deserves Bridesmade spot. :)

Chris_2k11
15-05-2005, 20:58
What!? they're getting married!? eh, im all confused :confused: who said they were getting married?! I must have missed something! :confused:

di marco
15-05-2005, 21:02
What!? they're getting married!? eh, im all confused :confused: who said they were getting married?! I must have missed something! :confused:

its on ds and was in one of the papers today and its all over the shannis thread, cant really miss it lol!

di marco
15-05-2005, 21:04
i think theyll def choose zoe....................NOT! lol! :D

Angeldelight
but there guna have a BEBE, a little BEBE, it's guna be either a mini mini DENNIS or a mini SHARON!!!

they're having a BEBE, a little BEBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a BEBE, a BEBE

Layne
I voted Chrissie, but Dot aswell!

Layne
15-05-2005, 21:10
Ok angeldelight, breath,
In
and out
And again
in
And out!

Chris_2k11
15-05-2005, 21:10
its on ds and was in one of the papers today and its all over the shannis thread, cant really miss it lol!Ooh i see! It's because i dont go on digital spy, and dont read the paper or the shannis thread lol! :D

Angeldelight
15-05-2005, 21:16
Dot it has to be Dot if they go to war with Chrissie it won't be her

Angeldelight
15-05-2005, 21:18
I'm trying very hard but it's just not working I'm so excited they're having a ickle little bebe awwwww a ickle bebe

Rach33
15-05-2005, 21:59
Dorothy I think cos her and Dennis awwwwwww

hazey
15-05-2005, 22:00
I think they will have Jane,and Ian will do the catering...he seems to do it for all the EE celebrations. :rotfl:

volvic
15-05-2005, 23:38
[B] it will be interesting to see who goes to the wedding.i don,t know who they would pick maybe it could be stacey .

Rach33
15-05-2005, 23:41
We like your thinking Stacey would be a good choice I loved her and Dennis's friendship before they fell out over him shagging Sharon

volvic
15-05-2005, 23:49
really good news!! couldn,t believe it when i read it on D.S.i just hope they make it look good and work as a storyline now.

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 00:10
yey yey yey Stacey i never thought of her, and they're friendship was beginning to blossom until Dennis let Zoe believe Stacey was lying about him and Sharon!!!! NOT very NICE of HIM................

Sharon and Dennis are getting married!!!! and they're havng a little bebe who they can call Marc with a C Rickman, ikcle MarC Rickman...................

melmarshall858
16-05-2005, 08:22
i dont think they would have either of these i think it would have to be vicki perhaps if a wedding did happen this is why they would recast the part could also be a reason to bring michelle back although not by the same actress

di marco
16-05-2005, 08:25
who voted for zoe lol! i cant see that happening, unless they want to publically humiliate her, but that would sort of spoil their wedding day............................

tammyy2j
16-05-2005, 12:26
It will be Vicky and Dot and maybe Michelle if she returns

tammyy2j
16-05-2005, 12:30
I am delighted. Sharon and Dennis deserve happiness after everything they have been through. I really hope Sharon gets the Vic back and has a little baby Dennis.

Jenbobber
16-05-2005, 12:37
thats great! i think this will be a great storyline

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 13:19
I can't wait and this will tie in really well with Zoe's exit!!!!! yey yey yey

SHANNIS forever and ever and ever

Angeldelight
16-05-2005, 13:30
Stacey Stacey Stacey StaceyStacey Stacey Stacey StaceyStacey Stacey Stacey StaceyStacey Stacey Stacey StaceyStacey Stacey Stacey StaceyStacey Stacey

16-05-2005, 13:39
Zoe - it would be jokes!!

RealityGap
16-05-2005, 15:01
mmmm......... if she comes back - or maybe they won't have a bridesmaid

dddMac1
16-05-2005, 15:03
i voted Dot

Layne
16-05-2005, 16:23
Stacey wold be a good choice!!!
But i think Dot!

EastendersRox
16-05-2005, 16:39
No one, but I voted Chrissie (as if) cuz she's my fave.

Bryan
16-05-2005, 16:43
coming to think of it its a gud job that sharon has dennis

cus what friends has she got in theorey other than old women and ian (same thing! LOL)

Kate was a mate until she left, Chrissie was until the events of 20th Anniversary Episode

ah poor sharon...at least she has dennis for comfort!!!

i_luv_dennis
16-05-2005, 17:30
well dot been with dennis from the start

i_luv_dennis
16-05-2005, 17:32
i know i cant wait

AleX liddell
16-05-2005, 19:22
either can i!!!!!!! hooray!!!!!!

Sherbs
17-05-2005, 08:27
Oh god no.
You mean we will have to endure more of the Cardboard acting and one tone voice which is dennis.
No wonder ee is so poor when they think actors like him are good!

Alisha
17-05-2005, 10:03
He isn't the best, but I think he is good and brings something to the show.
I for am glad that he is coming back. :)

Angeldelight
17-05-2005, 11:05
Oh god no.
You mean we will have to endure more of the Cardboard acting and one tone voice which is dennis.
No wonder ee is so poor when they think actors like him are good!

Can you really say that all his acting over Christmas was cardboard/wooden?
You have to think of what the character is like in relation to the acting, as they are acting out the character. :searchme:

i really like the character of Dennis's and how can you like a character if the acting is poor? :angry:

Rach33
17-05-2005, 13:46
Who the bloody hell voted ZOE three people did they miss a couple of epis or something

Angeldelight
17-05-2005, 14:56
why oh why have they done that? or is it a joke? hmmmmmmm

Carrie Bradshaw
17-05-2005, 14:58
I'm guessing its a joke but I wish I hadn't made it an anonymous poll now!

Angeldelight
17-05-2005, 15:22
that's the only thing with it being anonymous!!!!!!!!

WattsRulee
17-05-2005, 15:44
I fink tht chrissie and sharon cld b gd m8z coz chrissie(my fave chararchter) could spin her a story bout den tryin 2 kill chrissie then leaving?!?! then sharon wld feel 4 her and theyd all be 1 big happy step-adoption family!!

i_luv_dennis
17-05-2005, 16:32
well my dream 4 them as finally cum true and the baby 1

.:Kitz:.
17-05-2005, 17:55
Wouldn't it be hilarious if it was Dot??!!??!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Angeldelight
17-05-2005, 18:45
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh don't you think it would be sweet if Dot was a braidsmaid.....

Carrie Bradshaw
20-05-2005, 17:17
Dot's in the lead......followed by Chrissie in 2nd place. Trailing behind with exactly 0 votes is Yolande!!!

angelblue
20-05-2005, 17:54
I think dot should give sharon an way thats if she is going to have a big wedding :)

kckinsmcg
21-05-2005, 05:18
Sharon Watts and Dennis Rickman are to tie the knot, according to the Sunday Mirror today.

Letitia Dean and Nigel Harman have signed new contracts to return to EastEnders, and producers are apparently hoping that the wedding will be a hit with viewers.

However, not everybody on the Square will be congratulating the couple, especially Phil Mitchell, who turns up at the wedding to try and spoil it.

An insider told the newspaper, "With Dirty Den gone, Sharon and Dennis can finally be a couple.

"Bosses are convinced a wedding will be a big hit. Sharon can't have a baby, but bosses are also planning another storyline with her trying to have a baby through IVF treatment.

"But there will be one person hell-bent on stopping Sharon and Den getting married or having a baby - Phil.

"There'll be all-out war between the Watts and the Mitchells. Peggy and Phil are united in stopping Sharon and Dennis from getting The Vic and the club back.

"Phil is out to put a spanner in the works. He doesn't want his ex marrying Dennis and forms an alliance with Chrissie to stop them getting the pub back."

What do you think?

i_luv_dennis
21-05-2005, 07:36
its gr8t

di marco
21-05-2005, 07:40
i know this is great news but it is being discussed in a few other posts already

i_luv_dennis
21-05-2005, 08:17
does vicki cum bk 4 the weddin

lucymillagan
21-05-2005, 08:17
cool

blondeisbestdur
21-05-2005, 08:24
not agen omg this is junk it probs wnt happen

blondeisbestdur
21-05-2005, 08:25
i h8 the whole shannis junk it shud be killed off our screens and sharron shud be shot i hate her

i_luv_dennis
21-05-2005, 08:38
not agen omg this is junk it probs wnt happen
it is defenlly goin 2 happen this storyline is goin to boast the ratings of ee this and the baby treatment

lucymillagan
21-05-2005, 09:20
im a big fan of sharon and im looking forward to this storyline. sharon and dennis deserve to be happy. i think that its could that there is going to be an IVF storyline because sharon deserves to have a baby with all shes been through

callummc
21-05-2005, 10:49
yes but knowing ee on the day sharon finds out she's pregnant somthing will happen to break her heart,it allways does.

Sooz15
21-05-2005, 12:08
I hope this is true.

It would be great to see Sharon and Dennis finally settle down together after all they've been through.

Angeldelight
21-05-2005, 16:00
Sharon and Dennis FOREVER n EVER n EVER n EVER

21-05-2005, 16:33
Already been psoted...

di marco
21-05-2005, 16:36
Already been psoted...

thats what i said this morning spicy

21-05-2005, 17:02
Oh yeah... why isn't anyone listening to us!! Lol!!

di marco
21-05-2005, 17:03

dunno thats what i thought, oh well!

kckinsmcg
22-05-2005, 02:52

I searched for a post regarding this before I created the thread at midnight last night and there were no duplicates. Perhaps that is why. Where are they?

di marco
22-05-2005, 07:42
I searched for a post regarding this before I created the thread at midnight last night and there were no duplicates. Perhaps that is why. Where are they?

its being discussed in the official shannis spoiler thread and in a thread called "sharon and dennis wed!!!" which was started by chance. there was also a thread called "Shannis To Be MARRIED?" but that was closed as its the same thread

hayley
22-05-2005, 10:18
Dont the Watts all ready own the pub?!?!?!

kckinsmcg
22-05-2005, 18:48
its being discussed in the official shannis spoiler thread and in a thread called "sharon and dennis wed!!!" which was started by chance. there was also a thread called "Shannis To Be MARRIED?" but that was closed as its the same thread

so like i said, i did a search for this before i posted it and it brought back no matches. If it is such a big deal, move it, not really an issue for me to be bothered about, just thought I was passing on useful info. in any event people responded who did not know about it so it obviously was not posted clearly enough for them either. Either that or the fact that I refuse to utter the word "SHANNIS" and so my search probably missed any other posts which used the purile term. I wish everyone would stop referring to couples as a single entity. Like when you get together you are no longer you? That would make my husband and I known to the world as RISSY or CHICHIE, depending on who you ask, which is intolerable. I blame whoever coined Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, "BENNIFER". They should be shot.

di marco
22-05-2005, 20:17
so like i said, i did a search for this before i posted it and it brought back no matches. If it is such a big deal, move it, not really an issue for me to be bothered about, just thought I was passing on useful info.

i only told you where the other threads were as you asked. its not a big deal as you are making out, i just told you as i wanted to warn you that it might have been closed as there was already a post on it. i wasnt having a go at you, i was just trying to help

chance
22-05-2005, 20:27
already a thread on this.... closing...

Potato1992
24-05-2005, 20:30
Dot

myra129
24-05-2005, 20:39
I think Stacey should be bridesmaid.

myra129
24-05-2005, 20:40
Who do you think would be Dennis's best man? With Andy dead (he would have been first choice i guess) who else would Dennis ask?

Layne
25-05-2005, 07:41
Who do you think would be Dennis's best man? With Andy dead (he would have been first choice i guess) who else would Dennis ask?
Jake possibly??

Alisha
25-05-2005, 11:04
Jake possibly??

:hmm: highly unlikley. He did give him a punch not long before he left and they were never friends so I can't see him asking him. The only one I can think of now would be his old mate, Tony. :)

i_luv_dennis
28-05-2005, 15:38
just cant wait

Meh
28-05-2005, 15:45
Is it me, or is this thread in the wrong section?
Shouldn't it be IF sharon and dennis get wed?

Debs
28-05-2005, 16:21
ithas been on digitalspy and in apaper that the wedding of sharon and denis is going to be happening soon so i guessed tha why they put it in spoilers??

emma_strange
28-05-2005, 16:28
You would think if they were getting married they wud fly vicky over to be bridesmaid

~Sooz~
28-05-2005, 18:41
I've said other because she might have Pauline as a maid of honour/witness (depending on where it happens) as she is the closest person to Sharon in the square or she might choose Lucy, Ian's daughter and she's also very close to Ian from when they were kids.

i_luv_dennis
28-05-2005, 18:59
i dont think pauline because she does not agree to it

~Sooz~
28-05-2005, 19:05
i dont think apuline because she does not agree to it

she might change her view when she sees Sharon happy - and esp with the way she feels about being deserted just now, if Sharon were to ask her I think she would soften and be delighted to have been asked.

Charmed
28-05-2005, 22:27
Vicky of course!She's their sister

kirsty_g
30-05-2005, 11:47
i think it will be vicki

Bad Wolf
30-05-2005, 11:48
i think it will be vicki

with a head transplant!!! the last actress said she wouldn't return to the role

~Sooz~
30-05-2005, 11:50
with a head transplant!!! the last actress said she wouldn't return to the role

Just what I was thinking Rach, yeah Vicki makes perfect sense or Michelle but I can't see it happening, unless its a different actress, which I always find hard to take.

littlemo
30-05-2005, 21:32
Who will they have as bridesmaids?

I think Sharon and Dennis would want Chrissie as maid of honour, this may depend on how much they have found out about Den, although they might be convinced to forgive her. She has been a very good friend to them both.

I think Dot is a bit to old too be a bridesmaid, maybe there could be two maid of honours because I'm sure they would want her to be a very special guest at the wedding.

I don't think either of them have many friends in the square, perhaps Sharon might choose Jane because she's Ian's girlfiend and her and Ian are quite close. And maybe the they'd have Ian's children too, that might be nice.

I think other guests would include, Pat-she's very open minded, she's a good friend of Sharon's and she's working for Dennis at the bookies. Little Mo and Billy, basically just people who would be pleased for them. I don't know who Dennis would have as his best man, he was best man at Andy's wedding, but he's now dead, so I don't know who's left, maybe Jake, if he's back then. I don't know how they are going to get on, if he's involved with Johnny Allen's crowd I suppose there will be plenty of people to ask.

i_luv_dennis
31-05-2005, 12:02
i wounder how he is going to proposse ( think that how to spell it ) to her i bet it be dead romantic or will they come back engaged ( soz about the spelling) i hope the wedding be soon though i just cant wait for them to come back. it says in the tv quick for nexts week sharon and dennis are back but why but at least they are truely in love gain . i just cant wait to see zoes face when they walk in the vic on her leaving party. and the slaters. BUT what about chrissie they going to ask her lots of questions about den and where he is

17 days to

shannis for ever

Bryan
31-05-2005, 13:59
i dont think they shud have any bridesmaids

it should be a small and discrete ceremony, witnessed by sharon's clsoe freinds, dennis has known that i can think of lol :rotfl:

as they relationship is "controversial" not many would attend

thats my opinion anyway but on the other hand id love to see a massize chruch wedding filled with walford characters past and present, hrose drawn carraiges, princess wedding dres... ah....

bondboffin

Pixie
31-05-2005, 15:18
i reckon the people theyv would want to be bridesmaids would be characters that have eft walford. Sharon woulod probably want Michelle (her old best friend) and Kate (her recent best friend). I also think they would both want Vicki if she was able to accept them as a couple. Due to thisa being a tv program though i doubt of them (except maybe Kate) would actually come back for it

kjhxzap3577
31-05-2005, 15:20
I think either Pauline or Ian to be bridesmaid

di marco
31-05-2005, 15:24
I think either Pauline or Ian to be bridesmaid

ian lol! that would be hilarious, him in a puffy dress!!! :D

Bryan
31-05-2005, 16:40
chrissie matron of honour:

little mo
&
kat

as bridesmaids

i know she ent close to them but was Sam to Jane? no that was mad and so is that

Alfie should be the best man

and you know what the best man is entitled to do...

so thats how it could be revealed

tie them both in xmas and hey thats alfies exit sorted

bondboffin

jo luvz nigel
31-05-2005, 17:01
does any1 no something about they find a deed body in de vic on sharons wedding day?? :confused: :eek:

Bryan
31-05-2005, 17:02
keep u gal, this is last years news

bita of an exaggeration

but this has been on the boards for months lol

SHANNIS are back for good :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Johnny Allen
31-05-2005, 17:11
I voted for Jane, she seems to get on with everyone, also Pat because she has been looking after Dennis's bookies and they may have a bond, he may look upto her like he does Dot. I would love to see Sam as a bridesmaid, could you imagine Phil and Peggy's face's that would be a picture.

Bryan
31-05-2005, 17:14
sam? ur having a bird barth

shes a mitchell, sharons a watts!!!!

there are all the men feuds

but they are the female side of it... omg the arugments they had

sharon would have had to have a brain transplant with a chimpanzee before she asks sam to be her bridesmaid

bondboffin:

p.s: bridesmaids above retirement age are a scary thought

Carrie Bradshaw
01-06-2005, 18:26
ian lol! that would be hilarious, him in a puffy dress!!! :D
:rotfl: God, that made me laugh!!! Ian could give Sharon away though!!

Emmak2005
01-06-2005, 21:52
Sharon Watts' return to Albert Square, with boyfriend Dennis Rickman on her arm, looks set to kick-start a week of fantastic episodes, as EastEnders pulls out all the stops for its big summer storyline. Although details of the events that find Sharon and Dennis walking back into The Vic are being kept under wraps, we're promised fans won't be disappointed, as reunions and revelations rock Walford.

The week that follows Sharon and Dennis' return, on 17th June, will revolve around one day in the life of Albert Square," our EastEnders source reveals. "Monday is morning, Tuesday lunchtime, and so on. There is some very big questions to answer, not least Sharon and Dennis wondering where their father, Dirty Den, is . . ."

And to cap it off the week's high drama, the imminent departure of actress Michelle Ryan, who plays Dennis' heartbroken ex-love, Zoe Slater, will lead to a show-stopping soap performance.

"Zoe has a big bombshell for Kat as well," our mole tells us. "It's absolutely great stuff. Eastenders is back at its best once more, as some startling revelations are made."

I'm guessing that Zoe's bombshell for Kat is to do with her thinking she killed Ken with Pauline's doggy doorstep.

Jade
01-06-2005, 21:58
Please can you tell us your source??

Emmak2005
01-06-2005, 22:08
Sorry - I got it from this week's Inside Soap mag.

Jade
01-06-2005, 22:10
Cool.

Thanks

Alisha
01-06-2005, 22:18
Yeah I read this. It sounds really exciting. I can't wait for it. It looks like a brilliant week. :cheer:

Emmak2005
01-06-2005, 22:57
I'm gonna be interested to see how it all comes out about Den's death. As only Chrissie, Zoe & Sam (who is due back from her holiday soon) know about the night of Friday February 18th. Or was it 17th - who cares? I think Michelle Ryan chose the right time to go really, as now Dennis is with Sharon it doesn't leave her much to do - apart from sell a cagoule and mini-skirt.

Angeldelight
02-06-2005, 00:07
yey yey yey... sound exciting... i can't wait... doesn't Sam tell Zoe that she didn't kill Den... i hope Zoe doesn't tell Kat that Chrissie actually killed him...

di marco
02-06-2005, 06:29
I'm guessing that Zoe's bombshell for Kat is to do with her thinking she killed Ken with Pauline's doggy doorstep.

or it could be to do with the abortion?

di marco
02-06-2005, 06:31
this sounds really good though, cant wait, its gonna be great! :D

i_luv_dennis
02-06-2005, 08:10
yeah i read it to but still cant wait

tammyy2j
02-06-2005, 09:46
I have heard that Kat tells Dennis off for what he did to Zoe but he tell Kat a few home truths about Zoe in the middle of the Vic

dddMac1
02-06-2005, 14:39
hope the Script writers don't wreck the storyline again

EastendersRox
02-06-2005, 14:57
This is gonna kick Corrie's butt!

Bryan
02-06-2005, 15:37
shannis is eastenders strongest thing...if they use it to their advanatge it woint just be Shelly Unwin's face that gets smashed up in Corrie, it will be their ratings

well done enders on a spectaulr return of our favourite characters, and to make it twelves times better they are there to see horse faced zoe go once and for all

luvin it...keep it up

bondboffin

02-06-2005, 15:39
This is gonna kick Corrie's butt!
Lets hope so!!!

Bryan
02-06-2005, 16:15
its envitable

shannis are a proper couple, that most love?

can u name ne for corrie? (ones that aren't old/cringworthy/or doomed to failure)

bondboffin

jo luvz nigel
02-06-2005, 16:21
I just went on the insidesoap magazine website and it said grants back with sharon???????? :crying: Does any1 no if this is true? i hope its not bcause i thought shannis was coming back.........I luv shannis, :wub: :love: i cant wait till they come back on the 17 of june...............But now i not so sure if sharons coming back with dennis??????????????/ :confused: SOMEBODY HELP ME????????????????????

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 16:22
its envitable

shannis are a proper couple, that most love?

can u name ne for corrie? (ones that aren't old/cringworthy/or doomed to failure)

bondboffin

There is Ashley and Claire... probably boring but they are in love and it is strong...

It is soapland, Sharon and Dennis may not last... we can't tell.

Bryan
02-06-2005, 16:23
he isnt its a misleading healdine

basically suggesting will it happen, so people buy the magazine etc

it only says inside that their are loose ends to tie up between them etc

do not worry!

shannis lives, lol

bondboffin

Bryan
02-06-2005, 16:25
i havent heard ne clahsley or ashlare names or many discussions on how they are meant to be

they may be in love

but they ent in the same kind of love as shannis, ashely and maxine were real, this is just normal love

i.e if sharon or dennis were to love someone else (heaven forbid!!)

bondboffin

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 17:14
i havent heard ne clahsley or ashlare names or many discussions on how they are meant to be

they may be in love

but they ent in the same kind of love as shannis, ashely and maxine were real, this is just normal love

i.e if sharon or dennis were to love someone else (heaven forbid!!)

bondboffin

Martin and Sonia are totally in love but they don't have to have a name for it to be real...

Alisha
02-06-2005, 17:19
Sharon and Dennis have totally convinced me as a viewer and it's not thier name. Ever since September 2003 I have been captivated by this couple. They are truely unique and no other couple in my opinion carrys of what they do :wub:

Siobhan
02-06-2005, 17:22
Sharon and Dennis have totally convinced me as a viewer and it's not thier name. Ever since September 2003 I have been captivated by this couple. They are truely unique and no other couple in my opinion carrys of what they do :wub:

I like them as a couple too and was glad when they got together.. I hope it lasts, it will be good to see a couple stay together

02-06-2005, 17:46
Hiya!!!!!
It Sound Absolutely Great!!!!!
I Absolutely Can't Wait Untill It Happens!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

i_luv_dennis
03-06-2005, 14:31
yeah they was a great picture of them returning on this morning

03-06-2005, 14:33
only trouble is, this is soapland. Nothing stays tickity-boo (lol:D) for very long!!

Alisha
03-06-2005, 15:01
only trouble is, this is soapland. Nothing stays tickity-boo (lol:D) for very long!!

and I wouldn't have it any other way :thumbsup:

Sharon and Dennis are a bumpy couple, which is why I'm conviced that they won't fall flat like some.

03-06-2005, 15:03
and I wouldn't have it any other way :thumbsup:

Sharon and Dennis are a bumpy couple, which is why I'm conviced that they won't fall flat like some.
I know what you mean, there is always something to keep them busy in their relationship!!

Siobhan
03-06-2005, 15:27
I know what you mean, there is always something to keep them busy in their relationship!!

Or always something trying to keep them apart but they keep coming back to each other

(hey this is my 1000th post.. do I win a prize :cheer: )

kat 4 alfie
03-06-2005, 15:46
yey yey yey... sound exciting... i can't wait... doesn't Sam tell Zoe that she didn't kill Den... i hope Zoe doesn't tell Kat that Chrissie actually killed him...
yeah sam does tell zoe cuz not shes got fired and lost the vic (sam) ehat has she got to lose ? so she tells zoe to put her mind at rest but not to tell the police as there is no profe . i hope zoe does tell kat .

dddMac1
03-06-2005, 15:48
i hope sam does tell Zoe what really happned to Den

i_luv_dennis
07-06-2005, 16:57
kate

07-06-2005, 17:54
Hiya!!!!!
I think they should have Dot as bridesmaid,that would be fun,lol!!!!!
And she deserves to be there Bridesmaid!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

littlemo
12-06-2005, 19:26
Most people have probably already heard about this, but incase anybody hasn't it was in the Daily Mail a week last Saturday, and I'm sure i've read it in most soap magazines. There has been suggestions that along with the writers having Dennis and Sharon get married they may also decide to make them have a child through IVF. I am continuing this thread on this board from Walford Web, because i'm not a member on there. What does anybody else think about it? Do you think it's likely that it will work out? It could be a great storyline.

Angeldelight
12-06-2005, 19:29
i think it could be good... theyre all sorts of IVF treatments... they'd be great parents... especilly Dennis as he knows what it's like to live with-out a father... and his mum was abusive so he's be extra careful... i can't wait for this... a little MINI Dennis Rickman... we don't want a MINI Den... EVIL Den EVIL... or a MINI Sharon... awwwwwwwwww... they could have a tiny ickle bebe...

Bryan
12-06-2005, 20:25
yeah sharons life is going right for a change... well deserved gal

bondboffin

Layne
12-06-2005, 20:28
could have a tiny ickle bebe...
Here we go with the whole bebe thing again!!!
LOL!!
I really want them to have a ickle bebe too, mini sharon and dennis's yey!!!!!!

Also Dennis will stick with sharon through out the IVF!! Couz he is nice!

littlemo
12-06-2005, 20:31
i think it could be good... theyre all sorts of IVF treatments... they'd be great parents... especilly Dennis as he knows what it's like to live with-out a father... and his mum was abusive so he's be extra careful... i can't wait for this... a little MINI Dennis Rickman... we don't want a MINI Den... EVIL Den EVIL... or a MINI Sharon... awwwwwwwwww... they could have a tiny ickle bebe...

I would really like to see Dennis as a father, and I agree he would be amazing! He's great with little babies, I remember how taken aback he was seeing Louise and Freddie. It shouldn't come at the expense of Sharon and Dennis, but if they could have a baby through IVF it would be brilliant. They are great as a couple and would make good parents. I think if they were to have a baby it would be a boy, it would be absolutely gorgeous and Dennis would probably identify with it more. Although I do think he would be good with a girl too, hopefully it wouldn't be as intense a relationship as Sharon and Den!

Jade
12-06-2005, 20:32
Will be a good storyline if its true!!!

angelblue
12-06-2005, 20:41
I think it could be great storyline if handle well and carefully done after all it is a delicate issue

But yeah i think it would be a great stroyline and i dont think it is ever been covered in an soap but i am not sure :thumbsup: