PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions

Jessie Wallace
08-10-2006, 21:14
What are your first impressions, what do you think of the housemates?

CrazyLea
08-10-2006, 21:20
I quite like Beryl, she makes me laugh :D Lucipher has some funny comments also, so he's okay. The others I haven't decided on yet.

Jojo
08-10-2006, 21:24
Beryl is brilliant! Her little snipes are fantastic and witty, yet not overly bitchy.

Rob is a great laugh! I think him and Beryl would have fun together and with Natalie in there aswell with them, that will be great!

I think everyone is getting to know each other still, but a fair bit of cheesiness going on with trying to get into each others pants me thinks...

Siobhan
10-10-2006, 14:00
I am loving Beryl and Graham.. they have to stay til the end.. funny as hell both of them

Abi
10-10-2006, 18:28
Graham and Beryl are histerical, can't wait to put them both into the proper part of it, so we hear more from them both.

Rob is quite funny too, and i love Lucifers one-liners.

Ananya, Stefan and Jenny do my head in. They're so bland, so hopefully those people will get into their charcters properly soon. That just a personal view though... i prefer strong charcters, so nothing against the people playing them, its just what i like.

Dr. Tangliss
10-10-2006, 19:13
I'm liking Natalie, Beryl, Rob, Lucipher and Donna as they seem maturer and are all really funny. I definitely think when Beryl and Graham enter the house tonight those lot will get on. Can you imagine how funny it will be.:rotfl:

Not keen on Gavin, Bex, Jenny and Stefan, too teenybopperish for the likes of me.

Siobhan
11-10-2006, 16:22
haha how stupid was Jenny?? gets evicted and then walks back into the house as if nothing had happened...
I am adding Lucipher to my list of Beryl and Graham.. loving these 3

Siobhan
12-10-2006, 17:05
what you need to do is throw Beth into that house.. she would have shown Graham and Beryl what at super bitch can do :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: can you imagine the converstation between those 3

Abi
26-10-2006, 15:23
Dragging up an old thread, but i dont want to start a new thread for this, lol!

Lets call this "Second impressions" :lol:

Is it just me, or has Lucipher become so much more annoying over the past week or so? I loved that charcter in the first couple of weeks, because of his clever one-liners etc, but now since Verity has come back, he's totally lost his magic. Now he's just like every other housemate, and some of the things both him and Veritysay are just... Cringeworthy. Bring back the old Lucipher, i say! :rotfl:

Siobhan
26-10-2006, 15:37
Dragging up an old thread, but i dont want to start a new thread for this, lol!

Lets call this "Second impressions" :lol:

Is it just me, or has Lucipher become so much more annoying over the past week or so? I loved that charcter in the first couple of weeks, because of his clever one-liners etc, but now since Verity has come back, he's totally lost his magic. Now he's just like every other housemate, and some of the things both him and Veritysay are just... Cringeworthy. Bring back the old Lucipher, i say! :rotfl:

I couldn't agree more.. he has gone boring.. we need Graham/Rob around more to bounce of him

Jojo
26-10-2006, 15:42
Its gone the same way as last year though - only a few members seem to be bothered to post. It happened last year too.

The likes of Franco, Bex, Lee, Graham etc don't seem to be bothered with trying to make it work, which is a shame really.

I'm surprised Franco isn't around more - he could have really given Lucipher a run for his money - good looking, charming etc and what does he do - sleep all day!

Dr. Tangliss
26-10-2006, 15:44
Its gone the same way as last year though - only a few members seem to be bothered to post. It happened last year too.

The likes of Franco, Bex, Lee, Graham etc don't seem to be bothered with trying to make it work, which is a shame really.

I'm surprised Franco isn't around more - he could have really given Lucipher a run for his money - good looking, charming etc and what does he do - sleep all day!

I think Franco is in fact, Jeff Wiggle, who just sleeps far far too much.:rotfl:

Jojo
26-10-2006, 15:48
I think Franco is in fact, Jeff Wiggle, who just sleeps far far too much.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Wake up, Jeff, everybody’s wiggling
Wake up, Jeff, we really need you
Wake up, Jeff; you’re missing all the fun now
Wake up, Jeff, before the days through

:rotfl:

Dr. Tangliss
26-10-2006, 15:49

Wake up, Jeff, everybody’s wiggling
Wake up, Jeff, we really need you
Wake up, Jeff; you’re missing all the fun now
Wake up, Jeff, before the days through

You can tell who the Mummies are on here.:thumbsup: :lol:

Jojo
26-10-2006, 15:53

You can tell who the Mummies are on here.:thumbsup: :lol: You've gotta love The Wiggles - even if its just for our little darlings to sing and dance to them :rotfl:

Siobhan
26-10-2006, 15:55
You've gotta love The Wiggles - even if its just for our little darlings to sing and dance to them :rotfl:

I dont' think you watch JUST for the kids Em:rotfl::rotfl: but yeah they are fun and some of the songs are really catchy

Jojo
26-10-2006, 16:00
I dont' think you watch JUST for the kids Em:rotfl::rotfl: but yeah they are fun and some of the songs are really catchy Well, maybe I do Sky + it occasionally, just for when they are at school, so I don't get too lonely without them....:rotfl: