PDA

View Full Version : new spoilers

tasha_hopkins
06-10-2006, 23:30
-Ric is far from ready to give up on Beth and puts everything he has on the line to prove himself. But will Beth give him another chane?

-Lucas and Belle share a passionate kiss

-Amanda offers to help Peter fight his addiction but they are both shocked when old feelings start to resurface!

-Broken hearted Rachel and Kim name Lee's abandonded baby. But it isn't enough for Rachel who throws Kim for a six when she announces her plans to adopt!

-Romance is brewing between Martha and Ash until Alf discovers some sordid details about his past!

-Matilda and Belle strugle to get along. Well meaning Lucas and Ric try to help but just end up adding fuel to the fire.

Jack's relationship with his physical therapist get, well, physical.

so peter is alive yay!!! but dont you think that amanda and peter getting old feelings is a bit weird. first she was married to dan and had an affair with peter then started sleeping with drew (peters son) then back onto peter she likes keeping it in the family :thumbsdow

kayla05
07-10-2006, 11:36
These Spoilers sound fab! thanks for posting, cant wait! x

Bad Wolf
07-10-2006, 13:09
i thought perter gets blown up in a few weeks?

CrazyLea
07-10-2006, 14:43
Haha Amanda really does like to keep it in the family haha!

How weird is that that Ric & Matilda get together. And Lucas & Belle do haha!! lfriend swap :p

tasha_hopkins
07-10-2006, 22:07
peter does die on our screens in a few wekks but in oz they just found out that hes in witness protection and has just come out of it to discover his secret son is living in summer bay and is sleeping with amanda!!! :thumbsdow

xStephaniex
08-10-2006, 23:44
so peter is alive ?? :confused: i thought he died too. in the bomb explosion on jack and marthas wedding day? - and then hes a match for jack who needs a new liver or something?? but dan wouldn't let the doctors use peters organ to save jack :confused:...But all the episodes coming up sound fab ! im hooked at the moment :p

tammyy2j
11-10-2006, 12:27
I'm glad Peter is alive but Amanda and her relationship with the Bakers is like a merry go round.

Mr Humphries
16-10-2006, 10:42
Peter can't be alive as on the homeandaway.com.au website, it says on Dan's profile that the loss of his brother, plus Jack had Peter's Liver !!

alohachica82
16-10-2006, 13:46
So do the Bay's fave couple, Martha and Jack, split up? I really hoped they would stay togather for a long time. They make a good couple!:(

xXxJessxXx
16-10-2006, 19:11
I am so confused!

Just watched tonights eppy on channel 5 and then tomorrow's on five life. Peter died and Jack had his liver. Now i find out by going on h&A site that Peter isnt dead at all!

How will they manage to explain this. I mean i cant understand if they didnt find Peters body or if it was too burnt to identify but Dan and Leah were in his room watching over him, surely they'd notice if it were someone else! And that means Peter still has his bits all in one peice so where did the liver come from that saved Jack's life? Let me guess Rachaels mother! lol. And while this is all going on either the summer bay hospital has some really bad staff or someone is in on the whole thing. I know its only a story but at least make it believeable... how could this ever happen... im confused. :hmm:

Mr Humphries
18-10-2006, 09:28
So what happened to Zoe and Tracy Turner or what ever her name is ? Because the last we saw they where laying on the floor and what did Colleen pick up when she was looking at them ? Dont tell me that Zoe will return again ?