PDA

View Full Version : Davina/Dermot/Russel - What You'll See In This Forum.

Davina
05-10-2006, 18:07
Davina

Welcome all fans of Big Brother! In this thread you will see all the important anouncements from Big Brother regarding housemates/nominations and twists!

In this forum you will see the live opening night and finale night hosted by myself and Dermot!

Every time a housemate is evicted you will see their interviews with me posted in this forum, where I quiz them on their time in the house and what they think of their fellow housemates!

Bryan
05-10-2006, 18:09
Dermot

SBBB's Little Brother is for all of you fans out there! Each day you will see a thread with a summary of the day's events, so if you havent the time to read the entire thread in the house forum, you can get a breif summary of the day's main events!

Also you will see all of the eviction polls, where YOU, the public, vote for who you want to evict from the Big Brother house!

Russel Brand
05-10-2006, 18:12
Russel

Debating, we all love a bit of it! And this is where you can discuss/argue/debate your views on Big Brother: its twists! its evictions! it tasks and its housemates!

Courtesy of moi you will be involved in daily debates, where we get your views on all things BB, you will get the quiz your favourite housemates and get to learn more about my dinkle!

YOU SWINES!