PDA

View Full Version : Tabloid Leak: House Photos

Bryan
04-10-2006, 14:01
A big brother mole has given the red top tabloids exclusive images from this year’s Soapboards Big Brother House.

The photos show an open planned living/kitchen/dining area with stylish furniture and colourful décor. Another image shows the bathroom, with glass walls on three sides looking into the bathroom, dining area and garden, giving housemates no privacy when showering or going to the toilet!

To see more images of the house and to see who goes into the Soapboards Big Brother house then be here 7pm this Friday as SBBB2 begins!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/sbbb_01/snapshot_b1bd82d9_71e0d1c8.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m290/sbbb_01/snapshot_b1bd82d9_b1e0d22e.jpg

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-10-2006, 15:46
OMG!! :eek: That's sooooooooooo clever :rotfl: Great idea..

I mean.. wow the house looks great this year :cheer: :p

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-10-2006, 15:51
Blimey windows on the toilet :eek: bet housemates will love that side of it :lol:

Siobhan
04-10-2006, 16:03
I don't think I could stay in a house like that.. pooping in full view of everyone

Debs
04-10-2006, 16:17
is that a dancefloor!! no fair we didnt get a dance floor last year :mad: kyle would have loved a dancefloor, he could have stripped on it loads! What am i saying kyle always had his clotes off

Siobhan
04-10-2006, 16:50
is that a dancefloor!! no fair we didnt get a dance floor last year :mad: kyle would have loved a dancefloor, he could have stripped on it loads! What am i saying kyle always had his clotes off

I know.. Beth would have loved a dance floor and i don't think the toilet would have bothered her much, That woman would have gone to the bathroom anywhere :rotfl::rotfl:

Abbie
04-10-2006, 16:51
great idea lol, the hosue looks good, i would hate to use the loo in that place though

Chloe O'brien
05-10-2006, 11:15
ooh its so unfair that they get a dance floor and we didin't Oddie would have loved shaking her ass on the dance floor. As for the toilet being on view at least we will be able to identify the culprits who leave the toilet seat up. :lol:

Jojo
05-10-2006, 11:17
ooh its so unfair that they get a dance floor and we didin't Oddie would have loved shaking her ass on the dance floor. As for the toilet being on view at least we will be able to identify the culprits who leave the toilet seat up. :lol: Or those that haven't got a very good aim!! :rotfl: :rotfl: