PDA

View Full Version : oct16-20th oz spoilers

tasha_hopkins
04-10-2006, 13:05
October 16th - 20th

Monday: Martha is discovered to be a blood match for Jack.

Tuesday: Jack is devastated to learn about his injury. Martha finds herself in a very difficult situation with another man.

Wednesday: Martha is guilt ridden when she discovers that she has slept with Jack's best mate, as she says goodbye to Jack and their marriage. Amanda is devastated when Belle publicly shames her.

Thursday: Amanda is on a rapid downward spiral. Someone is stunned to learn about Drew's relationship with Amanda. Rocco is paid an unwanted visit by his past. PG

Friday: Johnny and The Boys arrive to terrorize the Bay. Rocco is faced with a life threatening choice. Ric takes Matilda on their first date.

tammyy2j
04-10-2006, 17:13
So Brad is Jack's best friend or is it someone else. Anyway i'm really disappointed with H&A for breaking up Martha and Jack. So Belle knows about Amanda and Drew.

tasha_hopkins
04-10-2006, 19:36
in other oz forums they have said that brad isnt that close to jack and they suspect either kim or a best friend thats from the past (that we havent met yet) and by the sounds of it martha doesnt know that they even know each other untill jack introduces them and both are stunned.

"Someone is stunned to learn about Drew's relationship with Amanda"

in other forums it suggests that peter comes out of witness protection and discovers that his ex fling is now sleeping with his son!!!:wall:

tammyy2j
05-10-2006, 10:16
I hope Peter returns if though he died or is in witness protection now?

babyblue
06-10-2006, 22:25
I hope peter comes back...fingers crossed :) as well as being hot he was a great character.