PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Spoilers - Guess Who's Back!!

Chris_2k11
27-09-2006, 02:03
Channel 4 have rewarded teen soap Hollyoaks with their very first Christmas day episode following triumphant ratings, not only that, but it will be a whopping 90 minutes!

The film-sized episode will finally wrap up the on-going Justin/Becca/Jake love triangle as well as some spectacular storylines that are due to be unravelled in the run up to the big day. Our Hollyoaks mole said it was going to be a relatively happy Christmas time in the Chester village but the surprise return of an old face gives out false hope for soap-favourite Tony Hutchinson, has this old face arrived in the hope for a second chance or is it something more legal than he’d expected? Also a family gathering at the McQueen’s spells trouble for Carmel as it’s exposed that her boyfriend, love-rat Darren Osbourne has slept with one of her sisters, with Russ going out with Mercedes, Dom with Tina and Jacqui banged up for the festive period that only leaves one sister, could this end the relationship of the two close sisters? Can things get any better for 2007 with residents of Hollyoaks, no, a New Years party at The Loft ends in tragedy as evil Clare Cunningham finally gets her comeuppance but the year gets off to a bad start as two certain brothers end up in intensive care, but who pulled the trigger to cause the almost-fatal bullet wound?

Chris_2k11
27-09-2006, 02:06
Our Hollyoaks mole said it was going to be a relatively happy Christmas time in the Chester village but the surprise return of an old face gives out false hope for soap-favourite Tony Hutchinson, has this old face arrived in the hope for a second chance or is it something more legal than he’d expected?Mandy Mandy Mandy!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dr. Tangliss
27-09-2006, 07:19
Sounds like it's Mandy back for divorce papers to be signed.

I wonder who the brothers are who end up in hospital?

Bryan
27-09-2006, 09:25
Well Done Hollyoaks on getting a crimbo day episode!

Cant wait to watch this! :D I presume it will be on earlyish cus of teens, lets hope it dont clash with others!

The Mqueens Christmas sounds good, but I dont want Claire to go, shes the best character on the show! :(

Chloe O'brien
27-09-2006, 11:19
I'm thinking the two brothers who end up in hospital are Jake and craig Dean, possibly something to do with becca/justin and the baby. Maybe he finds out that he is father after all and tries to either shoot justin or himself.

Footie_Chick
27-09-2006, 11:51
Ahhh Wow, I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!!!
Hope it is Mnady thats back, she best go and see Tom!!!
Jacqui back in prison lol, she's only just got out. Guessing Darren sleeps with Micheala as she's the only other McQueen sister left. Can't wait to see what happens with clare.

crystalsea
27-09-2006, 15:18
Unless its Max and Tom - Claire fallout or Sonny and his elder brother - Justin/Jake/Becca thing - ohhh

Katy
27-09-2006, 16:35
ooh, they are pulling the stops out for Christmas arent they. THe mcQueens story looks good. Im thinking the brothers could be Jake and Craig especially if there wrapping up the Jake/Becca saga. Ooh i knew there was a good reason for christmas.

Dr. Tangliss
27-09-2006, 16:36
I'm thinking the two brothers who end up in hospital are Jake and craig Dean, possibly something to do with becca/justin and the baby. Maybe he finds out that he is father after all and tries to either shoot justin or himself.

Thanks Chloe, I never thought about them.:)

x Amby x
27-09-2006, 16:43
Ooooo this sound good!!! I hope its Mandy who comes back!! Please Please Please!!! lol! She was such a good character and Sarah Dunn was such an amazing actress!! Glad the Jake/Becca/Justin saga will finally be over! Im liking the sound of the McQueen Xmas! Can't believe Darren will sleep with Michaela (Seeing as shes the only sister left!) It all sounds good!!! x

Katy
27-09-2006, 16:50
Come on be realistic this is Darren were talking about. I think hed sleep with anyone to be quite honest. Michaela is a tad young your right.

Tanya
27-09-2006, 19:18
my bet is that the two brothers in hospital are either max and Tom or..... Dom and tony...... any ideas?

xcutiekatiex
27-09-2006, 19:46
ooo am liking this i cant wait! haha :thumbsup: hope its mandy but maybe for the devorce pappers?!? and the two brothers cud also be dom and tony?!?

babs_ess
27-09-2006, 20:11
My first thought was Tom and Max...I cant wait for xmas now.

di marco
28-09-2006, 11:08
ooooo an xmas day epi, cant wait! sounds really good! :D

babyblue
28-09-2006, 12:15
I'.m betting max and tom are the 2 brothers and it has somehing to do with claire. I'm also glad jackie is back off to prison because I cannot stand her.

Tamzi
29-09-2006, 21:18
The spoiler that came from inside soap said that when the truth about Claire comes out, Max is left in a life threatining situauion. That makes it sound like it will be him and Tom in hospital.
Can't wait for the xmas episode now, yay!

true.moon
30-09-2006, 14:32
o wow it sounds really good can't wait to see mandy back :thumbsup: defo going to be watching it on christmas day!! good job to them :)

Lennie
30-09-2006, 18:24
Come on be realistic this is Darren were talking about. I think hed sleep with anyone to be quite honest. Michaela is a tad young your right.
Micheala is young, but you have to remember she isnt a virgin

Abbie
30-09-2006, 20:20
yay and oh my god i cant wait till chritsmas, this sounds really good.

Chris_2k11
30-09-2006, 21:49
I'm proper chuffed to bits about Mandy coming back (I'm assuming it's her.. I hope so anyway!) I wonder how many episodes she'll be back for.

EE Rocks
30-09-2006, 21:58
This sounds brilliant!! So i have to watch EE and hollyoaks on X-mas!! What do they mean by first x-mas episode? It has been going on 10 years:confused. I only started watching this year.

Chris_2k11
30-09-2006, 22:05
This sounds brilliant!! So i have to watch EE and hollyoaks on X-mas!! What do they mean by first x-mas episode? It has been going on 10 years:confused. I only started watching this year.They mean it's their first episode that they've actually broadcast on Christimas Day. All the other chrimbo day episodes were actually shown about 1 or 2 days before.. not actually on the real day. :)

diamond1
30-09-2006, 23:11
as a huge hollyoaks fan I have to say after a long wait hollyoaks is now up there with eastenders and corrie and these set of spoilers are so much better than what EE have got planned...MANDYS BACK!! :cheer: and a 90 minute special :cheer:

*-Rooney-*
01-10-2006, 11:33
so is she back for good or just for the crimbo special

Chris_2k11
26-12-2006, 03:41
It looks like most of this was a load of rubbish then!!

Footie_Chick
26-12-2006, 11:05
Sure does apart form the bit that Mandy's back. Theres an hour epsiode on wednesday and thursday this week.

alkalinetrio
29-12-2006, 02:17
from tonights episode im going to take a wild guess and say the brothers are the valentines cause of the older one getting that bloke locked up i forget hes name lol

di marco
06-01-2007, 09:49
Can things get any better for 2007 with residents of Hollyoaks, no, a New Years party at The Loft ends in tragedy as evil Clare Cunningham finally gets her comeuppance but the year gets off to a bad start as two certain brothers end up in intensive care, but who pulled the trigger to cause the almost-fatal bullet wound?

im thinking the 2 brothers could be tony and dom after they stood up to warren. but are these spoilers actually true cos did the new years party actually happen and the thing with clare or did i just miss that bit lol?!

Katy
06-01-2007, 11:04
I dont htink it did as i dont remember it happenening the only thing happened in the loft was it geting a good trashing by someone.

di marco
07-01-2007, 10:25
I dont htink it did as i dont remember it happenening the only thing happened in the loft was it geting a good trashing by someone.

yeh thats what i thought too, but i missed parts of epis here and there over xmas and new year so thought i might have missed it but seeing as i hadnt heard anything mentioned about it i thought it cant have happened