PDA

View Full Version : oct 9th-13 oz spoilers

tasha_hopkins
26-09-2006, 16:01
Teaser Spoilers for the Australian Broadcast of October 9 - 13, 2006. (Episodes 4291-4295)

Monday: Robbie's future hangs in the balance as they wait for the verdict. Brad and Sally argue over a new student.

Tuesday: Can Jack and Martha mend their relationship? Ric bites the bullet and tells Matilda he still has feelings for her. Friends and family bid farewell to a much loved couple who are leaving the Bay forever.

Wednesday: Ric and Matilda's relationship blossoms. Is this the beginnings of Summer Bay's hottest new romance? Amanda prepares to tell Belle everything. Brad and Sally struggle to see eye to eye on Rocco.

Thursday: Belle is gutted by Amanda's betrayal and heads back to an old friend for comfort. Jack finds himself in grave danger when he discovers the identity of Drew's abductors.

Friday: Jack's life hangs in the balance, will help come in time? Belle bounces back quickly and shares her first kiss with another boy. Drew makes a shocking discovery.

Does anyone know what drews shocking discovery is? i heard that peter (drews father) was still alive and in witness protection because of zoe situation anyone know if thats true?

tasha_hopkins
26-09-2006, 18:44
oh and i forgot to mention kims devestating news is that his mumps has left him infertile and rachel wants kids:thumbsdow

CrazyLea
26-09-2006, 18:50
Ooo Matilda and Ric!! Quite happy with that.
Not sure about the whole Drew/Peter thing is..would be good though!

melmarshall858
27-09-2006, 07:48
Well i heard that the actor who played peter was spotted filming but don't know if its a flash back or even a rumour. Seems like a popular opinion that he isn't dead though esp as Peter mentioned going into witness protection the day he died.

kayla05
27-09-2006, 16:07
OMG! sounds fab, hope he is still alive that would be great. glad about maddie and rick, i did like him and cassie but after everything ric needs a fresh start and him and maddie get on great, wonder who belle turns to? it says an old friend, we know its not ric as he's with maddie, maybe lucas? cant think of any1 else??

melmarshall858
27-09-2006, 16:09
Yeah i have heard rumours of her going with Lucas after her and Drew split up.