PDA

View Full Version : what did you think of cains and sadies exit?

starla
22-09-2006, 12:37
it was absolulty fanatsic , the best exit i have ever seen , there was so many twists and turns!!! what did everyone else think?:clap:

tammyy2j
22-09-2006, 12:40
Loved Cain's exit but has Sadie left now as well

alan45
22-09-2006, 14:45
Very disappointed that Sadie is still alive.:crying:

Skits
22-09-2006, 14:50
Very disappointed that Sadie is still alive.:crying:

same as that. the evil trollop could reappear at any stage now. :thumbsdow
i was loving it when cain shot her as i thought it was real.:thumbsup:

starla
22-09-2006, 14:51
i am glad that sadie is still alive because then she can come back later on !!:wall:

Jojo
22-09-2006, 15:11
I thought the exit was great in how we were all still guessing what was going to happen, right till the credits rolled, but I would have been happier if rather than just leaving Sadie on the airstrip, Cain had pushed her out the moving aeroplane or something like that :D

Katy
22-09-2006, 15:22
Im glad that Sadie didnt get into the plane as that was like Kim Tates all over again. I liked the way that all the dingles looked up when the helicopter went over. It will be odd without Cain.

Footie_Chick
22-09-2006, 15:54
It was a brilliant episode, i think Emmerdale did really well to keep it a secret what was going to happen as most people thought that it ended when the car went over the clift. It would have been nice to see Sadie actually leave ie die or went off with Cain, whereas she got left on the airstrip.

Red08
22-09-2006, 16:37
I am soooo gutted I missed it last night - had a birthday dinner family thing so missed the entire eopisode. I can't believe it - will it be reapeated at all except for like the middle of the night on Saturday?!?

Katy
22-09-2006, 16:42
its usually repeated on ITV 2. They have an omnibus on Sunday

Chloe
22-09-2006, 17:25
The omnibus is normally on 9:25 Saturday mornings, and also on Sundays (times vary from week to week) on ITV2.

Chris_2k11
22-09-2006, 19:19
Good Episode but slightly disappointed nobody was killed off. *coughsadiecough* :D

BBC1 are in for a treat. :ninja:

alan45
22-09-2006, 19:56
Good Episode but slightly disappointed nobody was killed off. *coughsadiecough* :D

BBC1 are in for a treat. :ninja: Some Treat. :rolleyes: Still Emmerdales gain is Holbys loss

Chris_2k11
22-09-2006, 20:03
Don't worry alan, I was being sarcastic. :D

Jojo
22-09-2006, 21:38

BBC1 are in for a treat. :ninja: :rotfl:!!!

Was that the last we see of Sadie though?? (Haven't yet watched tonights episode - good ol' Sky + :D ) Or is that how her exit was - stood on the runway?

Chris_2k11
22-09-2006, 22:39
Was that the last we see of Sadie though??I think so, but there's nothing to stop her coming back really. All she has to do is disguise herself as someone's garden tree.

I'm pretty sure Patsy could manage it. :)

Jojo
22-09-2006, 22:43
I think so, but there's nothing to stop her coming back really. All she has to do is disguise herself as someone's garden tree.

I'm pretty sure Patsy could manage it. :) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:!!!

Thats left it sort of too open though hasn't it?! They should have put some closure there really - even if it was just her driving off somewhere in the car, not just stood looking at the plane....

Chris_2k11
22-09-2006, 22:58
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:!!!

Thats left it sort of too open though hasn't it?! They should have put some closure there really - even if it was just her driving off somewhere in the car, not just stood looking at the plane....That's what I thought too. So this now means if it doesn't work out at Holby, Patsy could click her fingers and be back at any time. :eek: Uh oh...

alan45
23-09-2006, 01:07
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:!!!

They should have put some closure there really - ...
Yes like her standing in the middle of the runway and getting run over by Richard ' Hamster ' Hammond doing 315 miles an hour:D

Babe14
23-09-2006, 08:49
I thought that Cain's exit was a happy but sad one and very heart touching. It was happy because he was off to start a new life leaving his old one behind, he wants to become a better person. I loved the way it was emphasised about him being only a petty crook and not a killer because that was true, that was who Cain was.

Jeff was and has been absolutely brilliant and he will be missed, but it was his choice so I wish him all the very best of luck. Hopefully one day he will return, but it will be difficult for him to do so considering he is facing a murder and a kidnapping charge.

As for Sadie, well apart from the actress being dreadful, totally unconvincing and false, she has been a good character and I thought that her ending was very fitting. Cain left her penniless and alone, his revenge in away on her and like he said she is a survivor.
For Sadie to return to the village would be difficult to as she would be facing a kidnapping charge and I hope that she doesn't return.

All in all I thought both Cain and Sadie's exits were very fitting and I am happy about the way things panned out:)

true.moon
23-09-2006, 09:14
I think the exix was really good really well thought out and loved the twist

babyblue
23-09-2006, 12:29
That episode had an awesome soundtrack. It was such a brilliant episode and so well acted.

Chris_2k11
23-09-2006, 23:26
That episode had an awesome soundtrack.I disagree. Hollyoaks have been doing this from the start and it works for them perfectly. It's not right for Emmerdale. They should stop it now.

babyblue
24-09-2006, 13:39
I don't think emmerdale should always do it but I do think that the music they played for this one worked. I do agree that in general though it wouldn't fit.

Red08
25-09-2006, 10:23
WOW - I watched the episode I missed yeesterday and it was brilliant. So many things I hadn't heard happened and so many twists - its was really good, well done Emmerdale!!!! Pity about Sadie though - will nothing get rid of that woman?!?!?