PDA

View Full Version : new cast additions

tammyy2j
21-09-2006, 12:56
Got from another soapboard so only take as only rumours

Corrie has been on the look out for two new cast members to play Michelle, Liam and Paul Connor's mother and the actress being touted is Birds of a Feather actress Lesley Joseph and the role of Charlie Stubbs's ex wife is being linked with Brookside, Heartbeat and Family Affairs actress Kazia Pelka.

I think these two would a great addition to Corrie

Bryan
21-09-2006, 16:55
I cant really see either of this actresses fitting the roles you have said above, I for one couldnt imagine either of those actresses playing them kind of characters. Less of the ex soap stars and bring in some fresh talent!!!

Luna
21-09-2006, 17:00
im sorry but i think lesley joesph would be hilarious as charlies mum!!!!!! :rotfl:

Bryan
21-09-2006, 17:02
im sorry but i think lesley joesph would be hilarious as charlies mum!!!!!! :rotfl:

she isnt being rumoured to play that, shes been rumoured to play Michelle/Liam/Paul conners mom

I've never got teh attraction with Lesley Joseph, she's never been too much of a great actress... as Night & Day showed

Luna
24-09-2006, 21:08
she isnt being rumoured to play that, shes been rumoured to play Michelle/Liam/Paul conners mom

I've never got teh attraction with Lesley Joseph, she's never been too much of a great actress... as Night & Day showed

aaahhh read it wrong. oh well i think she a great actress and she'll be brillaint in whatever role she plays

Chris_2k11
24-09-2006, 21:19
Kazia Pelka - I know who she is but who did she play in Brookside?? :searchme:

Bryan
24-09-2006, 21:59
Kazia Pelka - I know who she is but who did she play in Brookside?? :searchme:

Anna Wolska, honesly Chris call yourself a Brookside fan :rotfl: :p

To be fair I didnt know either until I just looked it up on IMDB :rotfl:

Katy
24-09-2006, 22:07
Are they not both Londoners. Dont really like Lesley Joseph, but i did like KAzia when she was in Family affairs.

Bryan
24-09-2006, 22:12
Are they not both Londoners. Dont really like Lesley Joseph, but i did like KAzia when she was in Family affairs.

Kazia played a Yorkshire nurse for years in Heartbeat, and a liverpudlian in Brookside, so I'd imagine shes good with her accents. Besides I doubt theres any truth in this rumour.

Footie_Chick
10-01-2007, 17:06
I remember her from heartbeat, years ago, she was called Maggie i think.

brooksyrules
06-02-2007, 19:29
i think them two would be brilliant