PDA

View Full Version : spoilers 2nd-6th oct in oz

tasha_hopkins
20-09-2006, 15:47
Teasers for the week 2nd - 6th October

Monday: What has Mumma Rose got in store for Baby Ella? Is it more than just friendship between Sally and Brad?

Tuesday: Will Ella be saved from the evil clutches of Mumma Rose? Jack and Martha's marriage problems reach breaking point. Sally is stunned to think Brad and Martha have spent the night together!

Wednesday: Cassie suffers at school for her affair with Macca. Brad and Sally have a serious falling out. Belle finds Drew in a very compromising position! PG(a)

Thursday: Dan is stunned to learn about Drew and Amanda's secret affair. What is Macca hiding from Cassie? Is there something more to Ric & Mattie's friendship? PG(a)

Friday: Ric and Matilda's feelings for each other intensify. Tasha and Robbie receive an exciting offer from Josie. Who the hell is after Drew? PG

im actually glad that matilda and ric are getting closer i like them as a couple.

tammyy2j
21-09-2006, 10:53
OMG so Rick and Mattie and Brad and Martha are all becoming involved i really like Jack and Martha together. What next Lucas and Belle hooking up? Isn't Brad suppose to be Sally's new love interest?

beckyboo
22-09-2006, 00:02
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Martha and Brad

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Jack and Martha Holden together for ever!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kirsty_g
22-09-2006, 08:11
I thought mama rose was in prison

xStephaniex
25-09-2006, 11:31
whos brad ?? lol - i think Mattie and Ric make a good couple ! and i think mumma rose will either escape or something silly like that !

melmarshall858
26-09-2006, 09:27
Brad is Rachel's brother who comes into the bay with his dying fiance she has just passed away on austrailian screens.