PDA

View Full Version : Foz/Becca

Lennie
17-09-2006, 16:23
Anybody think they something will happen between them???

Rumours are suggesting that maybe they get together or develop something especially from Foz's side

I actually wouldnt mind if something did, she needs an adult in her life lol, i do think Foz like her and also Becca is trying to be there for Justin but he is drifting away and also not confiding in her, i can see Becca confiding in Foz and finding an shoulder to cry on, I do think Becca likes him, but if she develops more then that then i wouldnt be surprised coz he's been there for her and she can actually talk to him, and to tell you the truth she really hasnt had no one to talk to her lately, so her having him as a mate and a shoulder to cry on, also an adult to talk to which can make an difference.

Foz has been good to Becca, he's been there and he's not judged her at all and i think despite whoever the father is whether its Jake or Justin, i think Foz wouldnt mind whose it is wherus if the baby was Jake's - Justin would mind and wouldnt bond with it which is understandable.
Also i have to admit Foz is a good bloke and nice loving bloke and that is appealing, so if Becca falls for him - can you blame her! ;)

Also there is a spoilers saying that Nancy tells Foz, she loves him, but what will be his reply
I think with Foz is that he likes being with Nancy and all that (- but she is younger then him and that does make an impact on you and your feelings), but never thought in a million years he thought he would be attracted to Becca, especially that kind of a woman (i think Foz has always been with hippy kinda women), but can you blame him, she's an attractive woman and he kinda knows what she's been through coz he has seen it and also Nancy has probably told him loads about it, and he's got to now Becca.

I also do like Foz/Nancy as well :)

TISCALI SPOILER
HOLLYOAKS (CHANNEL 4)
Justin's moody behaviour begins to worry Foz, who becomes the victim of the teenager's temper after helping Becca out of a jam at work.

Footie_Chick
17-09-2006, 16:29
I can see something happening, he seems really different to the other guys, really caring and thoughtful. The scenes between him and Becca you can sence there is something there.

Debs
17-09-2006, 16:33
i think he likes her, the wya he looked at her in one of the scenes once made me think that something will probably happen!

i like foz he seems like a nice bloke!

Lennie
17-09-2006, 16:48
I do like Foz's character bio (from hollyoaks.com) :cool:

Character Traits:
Foz is a likeable giant and unconventional in every sense. For some, he might seem a threatening presence and his array of tattoos and biker clothes do little to help. Despite appearances, Foz is a relatively shy man and isn't afraid of his own company.

Foz also has a genuine sense of empathy with both close friends and casual acquaintances. Naturally, Foz goes out of his way to avoid confrontation and the only time he'll exploit his appearance is when a dispute needs settling.

Relationships:
Foz met Nancy when she came in to get a tattoo to upset her sister Becca.

Tattooist

Family:
-

Address:
Foz has no fixed abode, he does however own a van!

Katy
18-09-2006, 17:16
Aww i like Foz and Nancy together there really sweet, and Becca does my head in. I dont want this to happen.

Chris_2k11
18-09-2006, 17:24
I hope this doesn't happen. They'll end up turning Becca into a right little slapper.

babyblue
20-09-2006, 22:45
he wouldn't be such a nice guy if he went for his girlfriends sister. I like foz so I hope they don't make him do something like that.

Petal
20-09-2006, 23:11
Becca was a right slapper when she first arrived.

Dr. Tangliss
21-09-2006, 11:42
I agree with you Petal, she was. I remember her contracting a certain STD in her mouth of all places, an angel she is definitely not.

Florijo
21-09-2006, 15:23
I'm no fan of Becca - sleeping with her hubby and her boy toy on the same day!!! - but if I remember correctly it wasn't her fault she got that STD - wasn't it cos Jamie was sleeping around?

laurouski
28-09-2006, 19:52
I hope this doesn't happen. They'll end up turning Becca into a right little slapper.

Erm.. too late.

I like Nancy and Foz together, they make a nice couple, I would lose all respect for Foz if he did get with Becca. (As for her, I never had any in the first place after her... :hmm: shenanigans.)

I would think that Foz is too moral to do that, but I wouldn't put it past Becca, that brazen hussy.

Jenbobber
06-10-2006, 00:07
yeh i dont think they can now hav becca run off with her sisters boyfriend after shes had an affair and left her hubby for a school boy and lost her job, the last thing i think shed now do is loose her sister by stealing her man.

eastenders mad
29-10-2006, 18:42
Nancy and Foz suit each other cause they are like each other.
Becca and Foz will be really odd together.

Jada-GDR
02-11-2006, 20:41
nooooo!!! if he's kind and caring then why would he do that??? :crying:

Florijo
05-11-2006, 17:13
Foz would lose all his spirit if he got with Becca, I like Foz/Nancy together and I hope they don't mess it up. They'd totally ruin his character by having him cheat.

Jada-GDR
05-11-2006, 21:47
Foz would lose all his spirit if he got with Becca, I like Foz/Nancy together and I hope they don't mess it up. They'd totally ruin his character by having him cheat. I KNOW! Never. Nope. Foz/Nancy forever. Boo hiss Becca.