PDA

View Full Version : Previews: What's Coming Up

Lennie
12-09-2006, 20:41
INTERVIEW WITH THE PRODUCER: BRYAN KIRKWOOD IN INSIDE SOAP MAGAZINE

Louise, Warren, Calvin
Louise will get caught between a love triangle between good and evil, Calvin and Warren, and both relationships will have repercussions!!!

Debbie and Steph
Stephs going to become front page news for all the wrong reasons. Her sister, Debbie will return for 2 episodes and she inspires Steph.

Amy
As all eyes are on Sarah after Rhys and Kaths affair is revealed, a pregnant Amy takes her self to destruction and horrid new depths.

Sarah, Hannah, John-Paul and Craig
Love's in the air for the teens of Oaks as Craig and Sarah fall in to each others arms, as Hannah and John Paul do the same. But nothing is as it seems....
Theres a huge twist that'll have disastrous repercussions as you'll see when Hannah develops bulimia in 2007

Becca and Justin
Beccas baby is due in December, but before the birth theres a huge twist that will blow the viewers away!!!

Clare and Max
The evil Clare will finally be discovered as her behaviour takes a horrid turn for the worst and poor Max gets in a life threatening situation

x Amby x
12-09-2006, 20:44
Yeha i read these too! I can't wait until Clare gets found out! She is Soaps biggest Bitch ever!!! lol Poor Max though! Liking the sound of the Warren/Louise/Calvin triangle and also Sarah, Craig, John Paul and Hannah! I think it would be good for Hannah to get a good storyline, the only one shes been part of was Baby Graces death.

Chris_2k11
12-09-2006, 20:51
Becca and Justin
Beccas baby is due in December, but before the birth theres a huge twist that will blow the viewers away!!!She's so been seeing someone else!! We had this rumour ages ago and everyone just forgot all about it!! Sneaky Becca. :cool: lol

di marco
12-09-2006, 21:06
i think the bulimia storyline will be good. im glad clare gets found out, shes so evil! but i hope max is ok

She's so been seeing someone else!! We had this rumour ages ago and everyone just forgot all about it!! Sneaky Becca. :cool: lol

yeh i think she might have been. i think somethings definitely going to happen though so that justin and becca split up or almost split up cos of how the last few days theres been mentions about nothing happening to becca and the baby and how beccas not going to leave justin etc

Florijo
13-09-2006, 09:18
She's so been seeing someone else!! We had this rumour ages ago and everyone just forgot all about it!! Sneaky Becca. :cool: lol

How could she have time for three men at once? She was barely able to cover her tracks with her bad lying to sneak away and visit J - I don't think it is a third guy at all - it's something else.

Footie_Chick
13-09-2006, 09:34
Can't wait for claire to get found out, hope OB has something to do with it and then he and Max can be best buddies again. Glad to see Louise is getting a new storyline to get stuck in to, she hasn't done much recently only little bits with the twins but she needs something big to get her teeth in to. Also looking forward to Hannah having a big storyline. Sarah and Craig now who didn't see that one coming!!!!! You could tell from the other week outside the Dog, but theres a twist!!!! Probably something to do with all the rumours that are going around about Craig and John-Paul.

orlarocs
13-09-2006, 16:28
i like hannah having a good storyline at last. Is sarah not going to det together with gilly. That would be so much better than her and Craig they are so not suited. I can't wait for Clare to get found out i really hate her

Katy
13-09-2006, 17:12
I think Sarah and Craig would be really sweet. Hollyoaks looks really good. Looking forward to the new storylines set to develop in the future.

kayla05
14-09-2006, 14:52
these storylines sound fab! im really looking forward to them, i'm sooooo glad claire is finally going to get found out, its about time! she's nothing but a b***h! i hate her. i feel so sorry for max though, OB and Mel tried warning him, i reallly hope OB forgives him and he's there for max. Its about time we see abit more of louise, since sean weve only seen her here an there, im loving the love traingle, there the best and it to be good and evil is just even better, cant wait for that! i love sarah's character, did want her to get with gilly as im not to keen on her with craig, lets just wait and see. I agree with you all about Hannah, it is time she got a good storyline. and im dying to find out whats going to happen to becca and justin and who the father is going to be?! im sure becca and justin split up and justin is supposed to be turning back into the bad boy and he wouldn't while he was still with becca so something must happen..... but what?
thanks for posting! xx

DaVeyWaVey
14-09-2006, 18:00
The spoilers sound good, will be so glad when Clare gets found out!

babyblue
16-09-2006, 19:37
I thought the thing with becca and the baby was it turned out to be jake's after all. I can see becca and jake getting back together. I really hope craig and john paul get together, it'd be interesting and the last gay bloke in it was as camp as christmas nick or whatever his name was.

laurouski
30-09-2006, 18:47
I really hope craig and john paul get together, it'd be interesting and the last gay bloke in it was as camp as christmas nick or whatever his name was.

No no no no no! Craig and John-Paul should definitely NOT get together! :nono: :eek: I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic or anything, I just don't think being gay suits those two at all! Well, maybe I could see John-Paul being gay, but not Craig!!
I'm glad Sarah will be going out with someone new, I'm getting bored of the Sarah-Rhys-Gilly love triangle. And it's about time Hannah found a love interest! All her mates have had boyfriends apart from her! Can't wait to see the bulimia storyline, it will be a nice change seeing Hannah in something serious.
I'm not so sure about the Louise-Calvin-Warren love triangle, though, because I don't like Warren, and I think he's quite boring to watch. But I do wanna see her with Calvin. He's such a good boy, looking after his family, and being a police officer and everything, so I can't imagine those two together, she seems more into bad boys. I like the sounds of it.
I can't wait to see the Becca and her baby twist. I want Jake to be the father, but I hope there's another twist too.
Oh, and Claire. Can't wait to see her get her comeuppance. I hope OB somehow finds a way to get hold of that DVD that Mel got, maybe the CCTV footage copies onto two disks or something, because Mel wouldn't have died if she wasn't in the pub because of that :crying: , so I want her death to be a little less in vain.