PDA

View Full Version : spoilers sept 18th-22nd in oz

tasha_hopkins
07-09-2006, 16:13
Week beginning 18th September:

Monday: Drew and Amanda share an illicit kiss before Drew is abducted! Trouble looms for Kim and Rachel when their relationship hits the rocks. Amanda concocts an elaborate lie to help Macca and Cassie conceal the truth about their relationship.

Tuesday: A desperate battle is waged to find Drew in the wake of the abduction. Kim and Rachel's relationship continues to deteriorate. Is it really over?

Wednesday: Martha and Jack's marriage woes continue. Meanwhile, Dean goes to desperate lengths to keep his secret from being revealed.

Thursday: Matilda is rocked when the truth about Dean is finally exposed. Martha makes a drastic decision in an attempt to save her marriage. Robbie prepares for a life behind bars.

Friday: Summer Bay gathers for an emotional farewell to a friend. Jack is devastated by Martha's decision. Kim receives news that brings his world crashing down.

Em
08-09-2006, 21:36
wow whos leaving?

will jack & martha work it out?

Crazy Gal 88
08-09-2006, 22:32
what has robbie done? must be pretty bad for a 'lifetime' behind bars!! dont reckon it will be though - hes quite a big character so hell be out soon enough id imagine...

CrazyLea
08-09-2006, 23:20
Aw I don't want Kim and Rachel to split up :(

Who's Drew by the way?

Aw Robbie :| what could he have done :eek: I love Robbie so I hope it isn't a lifetime!

tasha_hopkins
08-09-2006, 23:29
drew is peter secret love child

kim does leave for good im afraid

robbies behind bars because amanda is pressing charges for robbie turning off grahams life support, not sure how they find out it was robbie. i should note that robbie and tasha are leaving the bay for good maybe this storyline is how it ends for the couple :thumbsdow

CrazyLea
09-09-2006, 15:51
After all this time now she's deciding to press charges :eek: Is that really worth a lifetime sentence?? Aww I hope it's not how Robbie and Tasha leave.

Mr Humphries
11-09-2006, 07:49
Poor Robbie and Tasha !

I really really dont want Kim To Leave :crying: :crying:

tammyy2j
11-09-2006, 10:19
Whats happening with Martha and Jack why are they having problems? I thought nothing happened with him and Tash and he was over it.

Also is Cassie back with Ric?

melmarshall858
11-09-2006, 10:28
Cassie is back with Ric but now Macca has returned after having counciling and she is carrying on with him behind Ric's back.
Nothing happened with Tasha and Jack but Jack and Martha are having problems mainly because of the ammount of time he spends at work.

CrazyLea
11-09-2006, 17:33
What happened to Ric and Belle :( I liked them too together?

melmarshall858
12-09-2006, 07:02
Nothing really they drifted apart and Ric fell for Cassie again whilst Belle was lost after the helicopter crash.