PDA

View Full Version : Amy's Pregnancy

Lennie
05-09-2006, 13:09
We all know that she is pregnant, since she slept with that Billy boy on her birthday - just want to know is she 3 months gone or coming up to 3 months???

I am sure when you are 3 months or after, you cant get a abortion???

pinkfirefly
05-09-2006, 13:13
I thought you can have a abortion up to twenty weeks ( I think thats the maximum )

Should be a good storyline.

Katy
05-09-2006, 14:24
The Consequences of a drunken one night stand have shattering consiquences for Amy Barnes this week, as she discovers she is expecting a baby.
"Amy has suspected she might be pregnant for a while" explains Ashley Slanina-Davies, who playes her"but she had hoped the problem would just go a way"
However Amys best friend, Michaela McQueen notices something is wrong and convinces the troubled teen to open up.
"Its a shock to Michaela as she didnt even realise Amy had slept with anyone recently" explains Ashley" but shes supportive, and persuedes Amy to take a pregnancy test to be sure"
"Amys gobsmacked when the result is positive, shes been crossing her fingers that this wouldnt be the case, and now she has to face up to reality which is upsetting for her"
Michaela tries to comfort her friend but she is unable to offer much advice.
"she tells Amy that she has 2 options - she can keep the baby or have the termination, she makes it sound so simple, but neither of the girls have considered the impact of such a decision will have on Amys life"
Already in deep trouble, the youngsters problems later multiply when motormouth Michael lets slip her mates secret to Billy, the father of her unborn child - and he doesnt tak the news very well.
"when Amy comes face to face with Billy he just hurls abuse and refuses to accept responsability. Its devastating for Amy as she feels her whole world is crumbling around her. She has no idea what to do"
"the last thing Amy wants is to tell her mum and dad that shes expecting a baby. Shes so confused right now - Who knows what desperate measures she may go to".

Thats the article on Amys Pregnancy from inside soap. as for how long im really not sure its got to be before three months but as this is soap land anything could happen.

Lennie
05-09-2006, 15:11
Thanks for the article :) - i remember her sleeping with Billy and she was drunk

Footie_Chick
05-09-2006, 15:18
That was the lad she met in the park wasn't it, when all her family had planned a surprise tea, she went off to the park and got really drunk.

Katy
05-09-2006, 16:55
Yes and she came home drunk where Kathy made her eat birthday cake for Breakfast the day after. I loved that episode. WE know Kathys leaving so i wonder how this will tie into that story.

Florijo
05-09-2006, 16:56
I wonder if Amy's pregnancy brings Kathy back someday? You never know.

Lennie
05-09-2006, 17:01
Yes and she came home drunk where Kathy made her eat birthday cake for Breakfast the day after. I loved that episode. WE know Kathys leaving so i wonder how this will tie into that story.

Mike went ballistic at Amy for going out - i thought it was good to see, that Mike can be a very patient dad and doesnt mind his kids wrapping him around their little fingers but if someone does something wrong or pushes him to the limit, he will go stand up to them and shout at them

Footie_Chick
08-09-2006, 15:26
I'm really looking for to see how Hollyoaks portray this storyline, they have done some great stuff recently and i hope this turns out well too.
Kathy's leaving will have something to do with Mike finding out about her and Rhys but i wonder if Amy tells them her secret before this happens.

kirsty_g
08-09-2006, 16:10
does any one now when amy tells her parents

Lennie
11-09-2006, 00:01
Maybe Baby?
Amy fears she is pregnant with devastating consequences

http://www.merseytv.com//images/200.jpg

Amy Barnes (Ashley Slanine Davies) finally confesses to Michaela (Hollie Jay Bowes) her fear that she is pregnant (Sept 14, C4, 6.30pm).

With her friend's support Amy finally plucks up the courage to take the test, but is devastated when she finds it is positive.

After confronting the father, only to be branded a slag, Amy's distress reaches new levels as she decides to take matters into her own hands with a deliberate attempt to miscarry the baby.

Ashley Slanine Davies, who plays Amy, comments: “Amy is at her wits end and decides to follow an old wives tale for inducing a miscarriage. She's an intelligent girl, but feeling she has noone to turn to, resorts to a dangerous solution to the pregnancy.”

Katy
11-09-2006, 16:42
Aww i cant believe shes going to try and miscarry. I think this will turn into a good story. I assume if thats the route then she knows its too late for a termination.

fareehab4ne1
12-09-2006, 14:32
I think Amy tries to commit suicide

Katy
12-09-2006, 14:38
Here is this weeks article about Amys pregnancy in this weeks inside soap.

After struggling to confess to paretns Mike and kathy that she is expecting a baby following a one night stand, pregnant teenager Amy Barnes puts her health at risk this week - by taking an overdose on pills to attempt to force a misscarriage!

"Amy wants to tell her family about the baby but cant bring herself to do so" Explains Ashley who playes her
"She breaks down in tears while talking to her dad, but he just thinks she is upset by the death of the burton twins"

Feeling unable to turn to her mum and dad for support, Amy takes matters into her own hands.

"when she is at her mate michaelas house, Amy finds some Contraceptive pills belonging toe Michaelas sister Mercedes. She takes all of them in the hope of having a miscarriage. She is at the point now where she deosnt care if she ends her own life"

The following day Amy feels unwell giving her dad cause for concern.

"Amy gets up and vomits, but she isnt sure if this is the effect of the pills or morning sickness, her father is really worried about her - and wants to take her to the hospital" says Ashley

Fearing the medics might tell Mike about the pregnancy, Amy says that she is hungover. mike jumps to the conclusion that she was drunk , he shouts at Amy and Amy goes along with it as it is the eassy way out.

unable to bear the burden alone any more, amy prepares to come clean at Kathys 40th birthday party. but as shes about to reveal all she is interuppted by a shocking revelation.

"the truth about Kathys fling with Rhys, Sarahs ex comes out and it all kicks off. Are things going to get a whole lot worse for for Amy ..."

Dr. Tangliss
12-09-2006, 15:41
Poor girl, from what I read she will feel very isolated and alone. I hope things turn out good for her in the end.

Katy
12-09-2006, 16:40
Yeah i do as well, i dont want her to have a termination as there have been an awful lot of them in soaps recently. I think thats might be the route that is taken though.

xXxJessxXx
13-09-2006, 19:36
Just watched the end of the e4 eppy and i saw the bit where she finds out. How old is she by the way?

Wonder if she wil keep it or have an abortion. 24 weeks pregnant is the maximum you can be to have an abortion but thats like 6 months isnt! :eek: Never thought of it like that before. Someone would be showing big time by then! After wtaching EE i think she might possibly have a termination, its a huge pressure on a young girl (like stacey ee) and some dont realise how big it is till its over. Hope she keeps it though. I dont remeber watchign a teen pregnancy story on hollyoaks though there probably has been ive just forgotton or hadnt started watching at that point. Be a good story.

Lennie
13-09-2006, 22:27
I think she is 15, she slept with Billy on her birthday

Tanya
18-09-2006, 16:42
i hope those contraceptive pills dont harm her baby, i dont want another soap miscarriage/termination

Katy
18-09-2006, 16:44
no idont either. I hope that she has the baby but gets the support needed from her family.

THere last teen pregnancy was probably Cindy Cunningham. And that was a long time ago.

Lennie
19-09-2006, 18:59
Amy Attempts To Miscarry

http://www.hollyoaks.com/img/news_pics/1259/large.jpg
19 September 2006

Amy has found out that she is pregnant and has no idea what to do. Should she keep the baby, or shouldn't she?

Old Wives Tale
This week on HOLLYOAKS, Amy takes matters into her own hands and tries to get rid of her baby.

Michaela suggests that they steal Mercedes' contraceptive pills, which Amy should take to bring on a miscarriage.

Teenage Pregnancy
Sasha pleads with Amy not to listen to Michaela, reckoning that taking a load of contraceptive pills is just an old wives' tale, like taking a hot bath while drinking a bottle of gin. But Amy tries both at the same time, ending up in hospital.

When faced with situations like this, it's easy just to listen to your friends' advice. But what would the experts have to say? Websites like www.ruthinking.co.uk or www.fpa.org.uk have loads of information about contraception, teenage pregnancy and sexual health.

Vote
What will happen to Amy? Do you think she should confide in her parents? Vote on this week's poll and let us know what you think.

Catch HOLLYOAKS every weeknight, Channel 4 at 6:30pm to find out what Amy decides to do. Not enough for you? Try writing to 'Dear Becca' with any questions you may have.

Katy
20-09-2006, 16:56
Aww, i think that Ashley is doing a great job at playing AMy at the minute, thats hard to say as i didnt think she was very good at first.

*-Rooney-*
20-09-2006, 21:46
well after tonights episode we found out she is 15 weeks and now i think she is more lost now than ever after she saw the pic of the baby on the scan, poor amy but she says she will tell her mum tomoro so lets see if she does

Red08
21-09-2006, 16:53
I'm gona miss it tonight so hope she doesn't tell them! Looking forward to it coming out though - lets see how Cathy copes with it. After saying she knows everything about her kids, unlike Carrie knowing about Sam being a rapist (because if course anyone would know that wouldn't they!) it should be quite good! Don't like the character she plays at all. Think Amy has done a really good job of this storyline - it must be really hard to think how it must feel to be pregnant and not be able to tell anyone.

Debs
21-09-2006, 18:10
saw the e4 episode ;ast night and she goes to tell her mum but the someone else drops a bombshell so she dosent get to do it!!

Katy
22-09-2006, 15:26
I cant believe she got so close to telling Kathy and then the whole Ryhs thing blew up. Talk about Dysfunctional.

Tanya
27-09-2006, 19:23
i cant believe she went through the whole abortion on her own :'(

xcutiekatiex
27-09-2006, 19:37
i feel so sorry for her she had no one with her and she just wants to tell someone but she cant so she had to go it alone! but now its over i dunno if it will come out that she had been pregnant,,, :hmm: :searchme:

deadlyvampiress
27-09-2006, 20:00
Has she actually had the abortion? If she did she got out pretty soon after having an operation.

Katy
27-09-2006, 20:07
I was thinking that has she actually gone through with it. If she has Mike will be devastated if he knew his daughter went through that alone.

Kim
27-09-2006, 21:21
I watch the omnibuses, and as far as I know, she hasn't. Her dad took her to the hospital as she was being sick. The nurse knows that she is pregnant and took the pills and she has said that she wants a termination but her dad just thinks that she got drunk.

*-Rooney-*
27-09-2006, 22:24
well ive saw tomorrows but i wont say anything about it.
but watching todays i saw her in the clinic looking around and seeing everyone else with someone there to support them and she was sitting on her own what a shame.

although when she was found by michaela and she was hugging her amy looked like she either wanted to say she didnt go through with it or she wishes she didnt not sure , but im pretty sure if she did she will regret it

laurouski
28-09-2006, 19:07
:eek: I wanna know, I wanna know!!

But, I think Ashley is NOT doing a very good job of playing Amy, I don't think she is a great actress at all.

And also, where did that stuff about the contraceptive pills come from, the site? 'Cause it is a load of rubbish.. I would've thought the site would've got it right.

Chris_2k11
28-09-2006, 22:02
But, I think Ashley is NOT doing a very good job of playing Amy, I don't think she is a great actress at all.I agree. The whole family are terrible.

Kim
29-09-2006, 17:38
I thought she was quite good; not as good as that other blonde one that got the pregnancy test for her but she does look as if she is played by an older and therefore more experienced actress than Amy.

*-Rooney-*
29-09-2006, 18:32
well i think shes playing the character well, confused upset, moody,

laurouski
30-09-2006, 18:30
well i think shes playing the character well, confused upset, moody,

Well, maybe she's expressing the right emotions, but at the end of the day that's thanks to the scriptwriters, I don't think she acts them well at all, and she is particularly bad at being upset. :thumbsdow

Kim
30-09-2006, 18:34
I suppose so. Like "Oooh, I think I'm pregnant but I'm more concerned that I don't look like a panda!" Lol!

Chris_2k11
30-09-2006, 18:37
Well, maybe she's expressing the right emotions, but at the end of the day that's thanks to the scriptwriters, I don't think she acts them well at all, and she is particularly bad at being upset. :thumbsdowTotally agree. :) She goes completely OTT with the crying scenes, especially when she starts shouting. She also exaggerates her lines alot aswell if anyone's noticed.

laurouski
01-10-2006, 12:14
Yeah, I've noticed that. She just irritates me. As for the others, I thought Mike was OK but he is just not good at all at being angry, Kathy is not good, full stop.
Sarah's pretty good most of the time, but I can't stand it when she's angry. She sort of sounds like she's getting out of breath or something. Oh, I can't explain it!! :wall:

Katy
20-10-2006, 15:47
When a joyride with Ste takes a terrifing turn, pregnant Amy's life hangs in the balance.

HOLLYOAKS - C4 MON 30th OCTOBER
From All about Soap

Struggling to cope with her pregnancy, Amy turns to bad lad Ste to take her mind off her troubles this fortnight. However anxious Amy goes a sterp too far when, desperate to make and impression on Ste, she suggests a dangerous joyriding adventure......

Amy's idiotic idea is an attempt to compete with flirty Michaela, who is also vying for the sexy Ste.

Her plan works a treat as Ste enjoying the attention from the two teens, is immediatly up for it - so he, Josh, fletch, Amy and Michaela pile into a nicked car and race off at high speed.

As Amy and Michaela egg Ste on to go faster, the ruthless rebel drives at breakneck speeds - then suddenly disaster strikes and the car crashes. Is this ith end of the road?

When the terrified tearaways realise Amy is really hurt, cowardly ste runs off leaving Josh and Fletch to face teh music by themselves.....

Amy is rushed to hospital where her frantic family arrive and wait by her bedside as she remains unconscious.

As michaela miserably observes Amy's distressed family, she debates over whether to spill the beans on the secret pregnancy. Could her friends health be at risk if she keeps quiet?

Just as Michaela is about to come clean to everyone, Amy comes round - and her baby secret is a safe once more.

But with the nurse pushing her to tell her parents and Michaela giving her the cold shoulder, Amy knows its only a matter of time before her mum and dad find out whats really been bothering the troubled teen.

Chris_2k11
20-10-2006, 16:04
Thanks Katy, sounds really good. I like the direction their taking this baby storyline. This sounds more interesting than her just having an abortion and that been the end of it.

Katy
20-10-2006, 16:19
I dont know whether its just me but the whole joyriding thing and pregnancy, is making me link her too Sarah Platt from Coronation street. The irritating mum as well.

I like it as well chris, there have been too many abortions in soap recently, io think it sends out the wrong message.

Lennie
20-10-2006, 18:34
Also i like the fact that Amy is rebelling to try and forget that she is pregnant and you can see she is doing that

Lennie
31-10-2006, 21:13
Is it right that the docs arent telling Amy's parents about the pregnancy????

I thought since Amy is in a critical condistion, the doc would tell the parents

deadlyvampiress
31-10-2006, 21:47
Is it right that the docs arent telling Amy's parents about the pregnancy????

I thought since Amy is in a critical condistion, the doc would tell the parents
As far as I know they would still need Amy's permission to say something about the pregnancy unless it was relevant, like if they had to perform an operation the would risk the baby's life or require her aborting it. I'm not entirely sure about it all though.

Katy
01-11-2006, 09:07
i thought the same as you if the baby is not in any danger then they still need permisssion. Its bnound to come out soon though. I hope it does any way, otherwise we will have another Cindy Cunningham on our hands.

Florijo
01-11-2006, 10:49
I think she could be another Cindy - she won't tell anyone for ages then have the baby but reject it.

deadlyvampiress
01-11-2006, 19:44
I think she could be another Cindy - she won't tell anyone for ages then have the baby but reject it.

I dunno, I think that storyline is way to overused at the moment. It would be better if she actually bonded with the baby like a lot of teenage mums do. In soaps they either reject altogether or reject them for a while then finally bond.

Katy
02-11-2006, 15:51
i think she will bond, but not tell her family for ages, well not until its born. Mike will be devastated that his little girl didnt tell him about it, if she remains to keep it a secret. I hope she tells her family soon though, im just waiting for it all to blow up.

xxloopylauraxx
02-11-2006, 20:58
im sorry but the doctor said the other day she was 21 weeks preganant doesnt that make her 5 months gone. so why isnt she showing and why hasnt she put on any weight as well as her parents noticing.

Amber
02-11-2006, 21:02
im sorry but the doctor said the other day she was 21 weeks preganant doesnt that make her 5 months gone. so why isnt she showing and why hasnt she put on any weight as well as her parents noticing.
Well it happened with Sonia in EastEnders so maybe that's what they're trying to do with Amy.

deadlyvampiress
02-11-2006, 21:18
It can happen; some women show absolutely no signs of being pregnant; some even continue having periods so its not completely unbelievable but who knows; knowing hollyoaks she will probably just grow a massive belly overnight and it will never get any bigger a la Becca Dean.

Tanya
03-11-2006, 15:20
shes probably just hiding it very well just like debbie did in emerdale because if you noticed michaela touched amys bump whilst she was unconcious

sarahr3
11-11-2006, 12:41
This storyline needs to develop some more, its kind of dragging at the moment. Talked about but nothing ever really happens then dropped as soon as something else comes along. Is she going to tell her family or carry on apprently getting more pregnant but never showing till she has it in the school toilet or something?

Loopy Lisa Chez
14-11-2006, 12:18
When does it come out does anyone know?

Thanks

xxxx

frankihope
11-12-2006, 13:10
Ive heard on the Hollyoaks website forums that she looses the baby on xmas day, not too sure thou, be a shame to end the storyline like that after soooooo long!!

Dr. Tangliss
11-12-2006, 13:35
What a horrible ending, if it's true.:(

frankihope
11-12-2006, 13:45
I really hope its not true, would be awful for Amy!! and the storyline has been dragged out so long!!

Dr. Tangliss
11-12-2006, 13:49
I have to agree with you, too drag it out for this long and then to have a horrible ending like that is terrible.

Abbie
11-12-2006, 14:35
Thats a awful ending to this stroyline, its been dragging on for so long, however if it is true, I think amy shouf go into some form of depression to make a better storyline out of this, thats only is this is true.

frankihope
11-12-2006, 14:40
I really hope it doesnt happen. would love to see Kathys reaction, rumours she is leaving at xmas too!

Abbie
11-12-2006, 14:42
I really hope it doesnt happen. would love to see Kathys reaction, rumours she is leaving at xmas too! Who? Kathy? I hope she does leave, she just annoys me.

frankihope
11-12-2006, 14:55
Yeah, i never know what to believe though! Im suprised her sister hasnt realised thou!!:hmm:

*-Rooney-*
11-12-2006, 14:58
i really hope amy and baby are both okay and id like to see amy bond with the baby after 9 months of detesting it, it would be some turn around, but if the baby does die what a horrible storyline for christmas day

Abbie
11-12-2006, 14:59
what a horrible storyline for christmas day I know but then again in soapland there is always a sad storyline on christmas day.

frankihope
11-12-2006, 15:05
Alot of the spoilers on Hollyoaks forum are rubbish anyway so we will have to wait and see!! Rumour has it Hannah is going to have a Belimic storyline soon too,

Abbie
11-12-2006, 15:14
Rumour has it Hannah is going to have a Belimic storyline soon too, I think that would make an interesting storyline, better than some of the ones going on at the moment.

Katy
11-12-2006, 16:21
i want a happy christmas in Chester for once. I havent forgiven them for killing Dan off at christmas yet.

Dr. Tangliss
11-12-2006, 16:26
i want a happy christmas in Chester for once. I havent forgiven them for killing Dan off at christmas yet.

It would be nice for at least one soap to have a happy christmas, but I suppose it would not make for great TV, which is a shame.

frankihope
11-12-2006, 16:40
I agree! Becca goes down and goes into labour as her verdict is pronounced!!

Dr. Tangliss
11-12-2006, 16:45
How can Justin let it go so far, I hope the truth comes out!

Does anyone know who kidnaps him?:searchme:

frankihope
11-12-2006, 16:51
Ive heard rumours of Foz, Jake and possibly a new character linked to him that owns evisa, cant remeber his name!!

Ive heard the baby isnt Jakes or Justins!!!:searchme:

Dr. Tangliss
11-12-2006, 16:53
Who, Warren? Ooooh I would like to see him give Justin some of his own medicine!

I have also heard that the father of Becca's baby is neither Justin nor Jake.

frankihope
11-12-2006, 16:56
Yeah somebody warren knows. theres so many rumours about that one with Justin!! Even heard it cud b Nancy!

Ive heard that its beccas dads! Cuz he raped her before he died when she went to see him.:hmm:

Dr. Tangliss
11-12-2006, 16:59
Yuck, I hope they have a few storylines on the go and not use that one.

I can imagine Nancy and Foz's Mum ganging up on Justin!:cheer:

xxloopylauraxx
11-12-2006, 19:51
its a shame if they do end the storyline with amy losing the baby there i cant see it happening myself. i mean if it survived the car crash then surely they can leave her pregnant for a bit longer! consiering shes had no sign of the pregnancy no bump!

Chris_2k11
11-12-2006, 20:26
Does anyone else think when Mike & old tart find out about Amy that Josh might end up getting the blame? :searchme:

Chris_2k11
11-12-2006, 20:36
Ive heard the baby isnt Jakes or Justins!!!:searchme:This rumour's been going around for a while now. Not sure how true it is though :hmm:

DaVeyWaVey
11-12-2006, 21:13
Ive heard on the Hollyoaks website forums that she looses the baby on xmas day, not too sure thou, be a shame to end the storyline like that after soooooo long!!

Aww! That would be so sad! I would feel so sorry for Amy, and having the storyline drag out so long and then for Amy to lose the baby, it would just be a huge waste of time and screentime, if nothing is going to come of it. How reliable is the Hollyoaks Website forums though?

I agree Birks, i think that Josh could end up getting the blame when they discover Amy's pregnant. Amy's parents will straight away naturally think Josh is the father because him and Amy have been quite close recently.

laurouski
11-12-2006, 21:21
If the baby was neither Justin's nor Jake's, that would be a ridiculous story line. I wouldn't really believe it, since they have shown nothing to suggest that the father is somebody else. Also, Becca was very upset about her Dad dying, which she probably wouldn't have been if he'd raped her.

I don't want Amy to lose her baby, but, either way, she would have a pretty big story line, which is NOT good news.
If Max dies, my Hollyoaks Christmas would have been ruined anyway! :crying:

happychick
12-12-2006, 11:05
How can Justin let it go so far, I hope the truth comes out!

Does anyone know who kidnaps him?:searchme:

Jake is the one who kidnaps Justin & Becca is found guilty and then immediately goes into labour, and when the baby is born Frankie goes to visit her and offers to bring the child up for her.

I read it in TV Quick.

Dr. Tangliss
12-12-2006, 11:11
:) :thumbsup: Thanks very much for that!

Abbie
12-12-2006, 11:22
Aww Noo I dont want that to happen to Becca, I really feel sorry for her.

laurouski
12-12-2006, 21:24
Jake is the one who kidnaps Justin

I hope that's not true. That would just be too predictable - can anyone here honestly say they were shocked when they saw it..? :searchme:

laurouski
12-12-2006, 21:27
I was thinking, if Amy's parents do think that Josh is the baby's Dad, he might be sort of pushed into seeing it, maybe taking care of it a bit - and then he might grow attached, and want to take on the role of father! That would be so sweet!

*-Rooney-*
12-12-2006, 22:44
well in the christmas edition of inside soap there was no story about amy and the pregnancy whatsoever happening over christmas

Katy
13-12-2006, 17:08
i noticed that as well. I thought there would have been as its a major story. If its not mentioned it might be in next weeks.

Abbie
13-12-2006, 17:19
I was thinking, if Amy's parents do think that Josh is the baby's Dad, he might be sort of pushed into seeing it, maybe taking care of it a bit - and then he might grow attached, and want to take on the role of father! That would be so sweet! Aww well thar would be sweey but they will figure out dates and probably relise that its not his.

kerry455
29-01-2007, 19:41
i think it was thursday or firdays ep that amy said she was 33 weeks!!! where is the bump????

bakedbean
29-01-2007, 20:01
Amy is hiding her bump under baggy clothes

Abbie
29-01-2007, 20:56
Amy is hiding her bump under baggy clothes

I know, Its a good job I havent noticed it that much. So does anyone know at all, I think Ive missed some episodes recently

Chloe O'brien
29-01-2007, 21:19
Josh's mum knows as she tries to get Amy to tell him, but I don't know how she found out and if anyone else does.

di marco
29-01-2007, 21:21
Josh's mum knows as she tries to get Amy to tell him, but I don't know how she found out and if anyone else does.

she found out last week didnt she? i turned it on late so dont know how she found out but she was talking to amy about it

Abbie
29-01-2007, 22:05
No she found out ages ago when amy was in hospital right?

Chris_2k11
29-01-2007, 22:08
I think Michaela told her after the crash?

xxloopylauraxx
29-01-2007, 22:09
yeah josh's mum found out because she was the nurse treating her when they had the car crash. but what confuses me is her mum must notice her daughters wearing differnet clothing i.e bggy clothes where she would normally wear mini skirts nd 'tarty' dresses!? when does she have the baby does any one know?

DaVeyWaVey
29-01-2007, 22:10
Josh's mum found out when Amy was in the car crash and was in hospital. Josh's mum works there as a nurse, and tests were carried out on Amy after the car crash to check everything was ok and that's how Josh's mum found out.

Abbie
29-01-2007, 22:11
yeah josh's mum found out because she was the nurse treating her when they had the car crash. but what confuses me is her mum must notice her daughters wearing differnet clothing i.e bggy clothes where she would normally wear mini skirts nd 'tarty' dresses!? when does she have the baby does any one know?

I know but then again for debbie in emerdale no one notcied.
I wonder when she will have the baby its not that long now is it?

di marco
29-01-2007, 22:15
No she found out ages ago when amy was in hospital right?

I think Michaela told her after the crash?

Josh's mum found out when Amy was in the car crash and was in hospital. Josh's mum works there as a nurse, and tests were carried out on Amy after the car crash to check everything was ok and that's how Josh's mum found out.

oh right thanks, i never saw the epis with the crash

di marco
29-01-2007, 22:17

I know but then again for debbie in emerdale no one notcied.
I wonder when she will have the baby its not that long now is it?

yeh i would have thought someone would have twigged by now, and cos she never seems to take her coat off either. plus today when she was lying on the bed, i thought it might have been noticeable (sp?)?

yeh she must have the baby soon, in the next couple of months?

DaVeyWaVey
29-01-2007, 22:24
I'm not sure how many months she has left, but the storyline has been going on for a while. She said in an episode the other day that she is disguising her pregnancy by wearing baggy clothes and eating lots of junk food and her parents and Sarah think she is just putting on weight. To be honest, i think that they'll find out when she actually goes into labour! :eek:

Amy nearly told Josh the other day that she was pregnant, i actually thought the words would actually come out of her mouth but instead she just said "never mind" she was so close in telling him the truth!

Abbie
29-01-2007, 22:26
I think the same davey, i doubt she is going to tell anyone now and then they'll find out in labour

Chris_2k11
29-01-2007, 22:34
Does she really expect nobody to find out. I mean what's she going to do when she actually has it, hide it under her bed or something :rolleyes:

Abbie
29-01-2007, 22:36
Does she really expect nobody to find out. I mean what's she going to do when she actually has it, hide it under her bed or something :rolleyes:

Lol i dont know, all I do know is that she has some serious issues.

DaVeyWaVey
29-01-2007, 22:40

I know, it's ridiculous really. In one of last week's episodes, Josh's mum begged Amy to tell Josh the truth and said that he would find out eventually. Amy agreed, but didn't go through with it. Doesn't she realise that the longer she leaves it, the worse the consequences will be? She can't hide it forever, she is going to go into labour eventually.

di marco
29-01-2007, 22:43

yeh she hasnt really thought it through, but i can understand why shes doing it

Florijo
30-01-2007, 10:08
I wish she would tell someone. It's so frustrating.

Katy
30-01-2007, 14:50
I know what you mean, but i suppose the other episode she said that she was thirty three weeks, so surely that means she is nearly due. It can be done though as my friend hid her pregnancy, she didnt even know herself.

xxloopylauraxx
30-01-2007, 18:58
she doesnt even sit like a preganant woman i mean she just 'plonk' down she doesnt 'stuggle' (sorry for all the '' i dont know how else to put it. without affending when i dont mean to. ) just watched it and they actually gave her the bump for the end of the episode. begign she was a s flat asa pancake end of it she looked pregnant in that dress. i hope it comes out soon.

kitty_uk
30-01-2007, 19:48
I carnt wait for it all to come out, And think its great she keeps getting introtupted lol

Abbie
30-01-2007, 20:21
I carnt wait for it all to come out, And think its great she keeps getting introtupted lol

I know but after waiting for so long it better be good otherwise it all would have been for nothing

kitty_uk
30-01-2007, 20:25
I know but after waiting for so long it better be good otherwise it all would have been for nothing

Very true, I know its cruel, but I hope she struggles with the baby but decides to keep it, be nice if josh gets involved

Abbie
30-01-2007, 20:49

Very true, I know its cruel, but I hope she struggles with the baby but decides to keep it, be nice if josh gets involved

I know what you mean , alot of the time for really good storylines something bad has to happen

DaVeyWaVey
30-01-2007, 21:51
Amy nearly told Josh today! I thought she was actually going to blurt out the truth, but she had to get interrupted again! :rolleyes:

All this build up better be worth it!

Abbie
30-01-2007, 21:53
Amy nearly told Josh today! I thought she was actually going to blurt out the truth, but she had to get interrupted again! :rolleyes:

All this build up better be worth it!

I know, otherwise I wont be very happy!

Katy
31-01-2007, 17:19
Trust Frankie to interrupt at a crucial time. It has got to come out soon as soon the baby will be able to announce it to everyone instead.

Abbie
01-02-2007, 12:38
Trust Frankie to interrupt at a crucial time. It has got to come out soon as soon the baby will be able to announce it to everyone instead.

I know but to be honest I think thats how its going to happen

Chloe O'brien
01-02-2007, 12:45
It's a terrible fact of life but girls are getting pregnant while still at school. She will probably have the baby alone before her family find out.

Katy
01-02-2007, 16:36
Two words, Cindy cunningham.

If it were christmas day we would have an exact replica

Abbie
01-02-2007, 18:59
Two words, Cindy cunningham.

If it were christmas day we would have an exact replica

Sorry I didnt watch it then, you'll have to explain

Katy
01-02-2007, 19:16
Cindy was Maxs little sister and was friends with Mandy Hutchinson and she slept with sean on her 16th birthday which resulted in her being pregnant with his Kid. Well she covered up her pregnancy by wearing Baggy clothes so her mum and dad wouldnt find out, or her sisters. She gave birth on Christmas Day and tried to suffocate baby Holly but Her sister found out, and took her home or the hospital i think, and thats how everyone found out. It was 10 years ago round about so i dont really think many people will remember, but i think Hollyoaks will have to do something different otherwise it really is an exact replica.

Abbie
01-02-2007, 19:19
o right well by the sounds of it and the way Amy is acting they need ahve something good and different planned

Katy
01-02-2007, 19:21
definitly, i hope its not a sad ending as that would be the opposite of Cindy, she left for Spain with Holly and as far as we know lived happily ever after. I hope everythings all right. One option would be to get it all in the open NOW ! but i doubt that will be the option they take.

Abbie
01-02-2007, 19:22
definitly, i hope its not a sad ending as that would be the opposite of Cindy, she left for Spain with Holly and as far as we know lived happily ever after. I hope everythings all right. One option would be to get it all in the open NOW ! but i doubt that will be the option they take.

No Im really started to think they will find out at last minute the rate its going

frankihope
06-02-2007, 16:09
Seems that spoiler was wrong then! storyline is still dragging on though! anybody heard whats going to happen??

Katy
06-02-2007, 16:20
no but shes not getting that much screen time at the minute so it will probably happen in a few weeks, I have heard march but i cant rememeber where from so its no an accurate source.

frankihope
07-02-2007, 08:37
I heard March somewhere too! cant be too long now, I wonder whats going to happen with josh!

Abbie
07-02-2007, 16:07
I heard March somewhere too! cant be too long now, I wonder whats going to happen with josh!

Ooo thats not long at all, I really cant wait to see whats going to happen

Chris_2k11
18-02-2007, 17:51
Amy gives birth on the 27th Feb.

Katy
19-02-2007, 11:44
Monday
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7715/amy1hz0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Amys in so much pain she can hardly stand up.

Tuesday

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9674/amy2xq4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Mike offers AMy some much needed support

Wednesday

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8166/amy3pt4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sarah's concerned as she comforts her younger sister.

Thursday

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9381/amy4fx0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sarah and Amy are horrified as Frankie and Kathy compare notes

From the Hollyoaks website

kitty_uk
19-02-2007, 12:00
Thank u for the post n pics, It looks set to get a bit more exciting

Chloe O'brien
19-02-2007, 12:27
it tells you on Digial Spy that she has a little girl.

Abbie
19-02-2007, 20:09
Oooooo Looking good now, looking forward to it now.

*-Rooney-*
19-02-2007, 23:00
well looking at the pics it looks as though her family are a lot more supportive than she had thought they would be. i hope she does bond with the baby now,since she now has support.And also during the whole pregnancy shes never considered it a human being or a baby just a thing growing inside her thats set to ruin her life so i hope so does come to love her daughter in time

Kim
20-02-2007, 08:53
It'll take a while by the looks, she doesn't look much better on Thursday than she did Wednesday, even though she's had someone there for her. At least it looks like she has it at home, I don't think many would be able to stand up.

tammyy2j
20-02-2007, 15:03
Anyone know who the father of Amy's baby is?

Chris_2k11
20-02-2007, 20:45
Someone called Billy I think. I don't understand why they didn't just make Ste the father?

willow
21-02-2007, 09:38
it tells you on Digial Spy that she has a little girl.
and i think she calls her leah

Katy
21-02-2007, 14:12
Inside soap this week tells us how thursdays episode, When Kathy bumps into Frankie in the village, she says that the baby is hers to cover up for Amy. I wonder if that is the way the story will go.

*-Rooney-*
22-02-2007, 03:28
oh i hope not,, i'd like to see amy eventually admit to being the baby's mum and growing a bond rather letting kathy hyogging the baby all the time after all she is amy's baby give her the chance to prove she can be a good mum

Red08
23-02-2007, 11:22
Inside soap this week tells us how thursdays episode, When Kathy bumps into Frankie in the village, she says that the baby is hers to cover up for Amy. I wonder if that is the way the story will go.

I read in Inside Soap that Amy makes a big decision about the future of her baby so reckon this could well be the decision she makes. What a shame though, I really thought she would keep the baby. Another poor kid with kathy as the mum then!!

Abbie
24-02-2007, 15:06
Bu would it wor if they say kathy is the mum, I know we havent seen her in a wile but still

*-Rooney-*
24-02-2007, 15:51
if thats the way the story goes kathy pretending to be the mum. we all know eventually the maternal instinct will kict in with amy and the secret wont stay secret since reece's mum already knows and i think amy will want to be mum to her daughter rather than sister

#1 Eastender
02-03-2007, 11:59
i hope she comes to realise its a daughter she wants, not a sister, soon cos it would be hell if another 'kathy' was let loose onto the streets of chester lol

*-Rooney-*
02-03-2007, 14:16
thats an awful thing to wish on a poor defenceless baby isnt it especially whenamy was away to try and feed her and kathy picked her up and said amy;s never done it before maybe next time eh amy

deep down she wants the baby she just needed someone like sarah to talk to it wont be long and i think she will crack and tell everyone the baby is hers, well i hope she does