PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Dean Returning

x Amby x
03-09-2006, 14:14
I was watching the Hollyoaks omnibus this morning and at 12.30 on T4 they had Jodi Albert talking to Steve Jones and Glyn and she revealed that she is returning in October for 2 episodes, revolving around the expolsion at the Dog? Could this mean Jake or any of the other Deans die? I cant wait til Debbie returns, shes always been one of my favourite characters!

Abbie
03-09-2006, 14:51
cool. Thanks for posting. I know i really liked her too, it was a shame she left cos i hadnt been watching Hollyoaks that long when she left, and she was one of my favourite characters when i first started watching it.

Katy
03-09-2006, 17:08
ooh yeh i have missed Debs it will be nice to have her back for a couple of episodes. If its in relation to the explosion then it is probably going to be for a funeral of some sort.

Abbie
03-09-2006, 18:01
well normally hasnt she only come back if its something for her family? so i wonder whats going to happen.

crystalsea
04-09-2006, 14:28
yes she also said that she would be bringing her family back together, before she moves on again.

kayla05
16-09-2006, 21:45
Looking forward to seeing her come into it, i neva watched holloaks when she was in it and alot of people like her and said she was a great character so im really looking forward to it.