PDA

View Full Version : jake/johnny/ruby exits

chimmers
02-09-2006, 00:39
I bet they're connected, but who will run the club?

littlemo
02-09-2006, 00:58
I'm think Sean might. He's getting a job there soon and then goes out with Ruby because he finds out she's got money.

If Johnny had anything to do with it Sean wouldn't get it. But maybe Ruby signs it over to Sean, or makes him a partner, on her 18th birthday or there abouts, when Scarletts goes to her. Or maybe it says in the contract that if anything should happen to Ruby Sean would get it all.

EE Rocks
02-09-2006, 01:06
i can't think of how Jake would die, or ruby come to think of it.

littlemo
02-09-2006, 01:09
Well I think Johnny has 'mates' from the outside, people he did business with. And we know that he's going to get tipped off about Sean going out with Ruby. Which isn't going to impress him.

I think Johnny might put a hit out on Sean, or maybe just ask for him to be 'dealt with'. And Jake or Ruby might get in the way.

EE Rocks
02-09-2006, 01:13
Yes, good thinking. That will be a good way to bump them off, I mean what else could they do and we know EE aren't the explosions type lol?

chimmers
02-09-2006, 10:57
Jake's not going to die, the door is left open for his return to the programme

littlemo
02-09-2006, 11:38
Jake's not going to die, the door is left open for his return to the programme

Where did you hear that?! I'm sure it was said he'd have an explosive exit. But I suppose it can be dramatic without any deaths taking place.

Have you heard whether Ruby gets killed off?!

DaVeyWaVey
02-09-2006, 13:49
I heard that Johnny was going to die and Ruby and Jake's exits will be explosive. I just hope so because Rosie and Demi's exits were meant to be explosive but they left in the back of a cab :rolleyes:

Yeah i think Sean will end up running the club.

Footie_Chick
02-09-2006, 15:12
I think they will bring someone new in to run it unless and old face return to the square and buy it. eg Grant or sharon maybe??????

BlackKat
02-09-2006, 15:56
Where did you hear that?! I'm sure it was said he'd have an explosive exit. But I suppose it can be dramatic without any deaths taking place.

Have you heard whether Ruby gets killed off?!

All the magazine reports on Jake's exit (AAS, IS and Soaplife) said that the door would be left open. I think it's likely to be true if they're all saying it, but obviously that's not an official quote, and it's also possible the storyline was changed when it was decided Ruby was leaving as well.

As far as I'm aware, nothing was said anywhere that Ruby would have the door left open, which may mean she'll be killed off. However, there was never anything saying Demi and Rosie would have the door left open and obviously they did. Again, no 100% way to know for sure.

littlemo
03-09-2006, 01:57
So Jake and Ruby might get away without the death penalty lol.

I don't really see the point of keeping the door open for Jake or Ruby. Unless maybe they think Alfie will be back in the future, in which case they might like to bring Jake back. But unless that happens Jake has nowhere to go.

JustJodi
04-09-2006, 17:24
So Jake and Ruby might get away without the death penalty lol.

I don't really see the point of keeping the door open for Jake or Ruby. Unless maybe they think Alfie will be back in the future, in which case they might like to bring Jake back. But unless that happens Jake has nowhere to go.

Can't imagine Alfie coming back without Kat, but with the way EE has been writing lately who knows !!!!!!!!
So is Walford's cemetary going to be busy again ????? Ruby?? Johnny ?? I must have missed something

Bryan
04-09-2006, 17:35
the news of the world reported that johnny will be killed be sean, after he escapes from prison and ends up in argumnet over ruby, becuase she wont run away with him, but sean pleads self defence and gets away with it

crazygirl
04-09-2006, 18:39
i dont know what to believe but hey this morning started again today so sharon marshall is back