PDA

View Full Version : Ravers Return

alan45
31-08-2006, 11:48
According to today's Sun ITV bosses are hoping to lure back Suranne Jones (Karen McDonald) and Chris Gascoyne (Peter Barlow).

This would be a great coup if they could pull it off. This could lead to some excellent storylines. Surrane has had a very succesful career since leaving the cobbles and may only be able to return on a part time basis

Bryan
31-08-2006, 12:52
i read this in inside soap yesterday, steve frost, corrie's producers, says they are the two he wants back the msot, but they are busy at the moment, but hes going to check on their workload as they have great potential if they returned

imagine shelly's ex helping sister tracy beat love rat charlie once and for all

or imagine karen coming back to shake up the potential romance between michelle and steve, and karen's one liners against liz were legendary!!!

i hope they come back at some point in the future

Babe14
31-08-2006, 13:05
I would love to see Peter Barlow back I've always liked him and thought he was a great character, a real shame he isn't a permanent feature in the soap. Suranne was excellent also, Karen/Steve were a match made in heaven in more ways than one! Yes Karen knew exactly how to keep Liz in line!

DaVeyWaVey
01-09-2006, 00:25
I loved both Peter and Karen's characters, i read about this today in the Sun and Steve Frost is right in saying they have unfinished business on the Street, they are brilliant and strong characters, Steve Frost is definetly getting the right idea on what characters to bring in/back. I hope Peter and Karen return to the cobbles sometime in the future!