PDA

View Full Version : Becca's baby?

tammyy2j
29-08-2006, 14:01
Has it been confirmed that Justin is the father? Did she have a paternity test? I think it would be good if Jake turned out to be the father.

Katy
29-08-2006, 14:32
We dont know yet i still think its going to be Jakes baby. I dont know though. I hope it s Jakes.

Footie_Chick
29-08-2006, 16:09
I think it will be Jakes as it's too predictable now for it to be Justin's as he has stuck with her all the way.

laurouski
30-08-2006, 14:40
I hope Jake's the father!! I am still angry about Becca and Justin's sordid little affair. :angry: :thumbsdow
The story line IS entertaining but I really hope they split up soon, they just don't suit each other at all! Can't Becca see how childish Justin is?! And he's a little thug as well, practically telling Sonny to go and punish Frankie for what Jake did. :mad:
I'm glad Becca has had to take a job in a fast food place! :)
And I'm not sure when, she might have done it already (the past 3 episodes are all on my Sky+ planner ready to watch :D), but I'm glad she's going to tell Justin he ruined her life. Although probably she'll apologise afterwards. :(
So yes, I hope it's Jake's baby!

Lennie
30-08-2006, 17:40
In a way I dont want the baby to be Jake's, so he isnt tied to Becca anymore, also if anything happened in J/Becca's relationship, then they cant say that the baby being Jake's being a issue for them. But then i feel sorry for Jake, coz he is the only one out of them that wanted a baby.

In a way I want the baby to be J's so whenever something happens to them, they cant blame the baby in saying that it happened coz it is Jake's baby - it would be great to see Becca struggling with J's baby coz if she had Jake's then Jake will properly supported no matter what (he has got his family around and hopefully a job soon), even if J/Becca broke up.

(Hope this made sense)

Abbie
03-09-2006, 12:34
I think it will be Jakes as it's too predictable now for it to be Justin's as he has stuck with her all the way. yer its really would, i wonder what jake would do and what Justin would do. Do you think they'll do a test when the baby is born?

di marco
07-09-2006, 20:37
for some reason i think that hollyoaks are going to make jake the father, just seems like a more interesting storyline that way rather than just becca having the baby and justin being the dad and thats it

also, i havent heard anything about chris fountain leaving, but do you think if the baby does turn out to be jakes that justin will leave becca? i think theres quite a big chance that he would, and with the exit of the twins, there wouldnt really be any point in justin staying in hollyoaks, so would go and live with liz. would does everyone else think?

Florijo
07-09-2006, 20:39
for some reason i think that hollyoaks are going to make jake the father, just seems like a more interesting storyline that way rather than just becca having the baby and justin being the dad and thats it

also, i havent heard anything about chris fountain leaving, but do you think if the baby does turn out to be jakes that justin will leave becca? i think theres quite a big chance that he would, and with the exit of the twins, there wouldnt really be any point in justin staying in hollyoaks, so would go and live with liz. would does everyone else think?

I think your right - J won't be the Dad.

I think when Chris does decide to leave J will move to his Mum's.

Chris_2k11
07-09-2006, 20:47
Do you think if it is Jake's him and Becca will get back together. :eek:

di marco
07-09-2006, 20:48

i dont know, possibly, although im still thinking that jake might die

kels257
08-09-2006, 11:44
Why do you think that Jake is going to die? Have I missed something?

deadlyvampiress
08-09-2006, 17:42
Aw, that would be sweet. I used to hate Jake but recently he's actually grown on me a bit. (Although, knowing me, just when I start to like him he'll be killed off). I can't stand Becca though but I think they work well as a couple. I don't really see the connection bewteen Becca and Justin though, they seem way to mismatched. Plus, I can barely stand to watch either of them alone let alone togther, erg.

Florijo
08-09-2006, 18:07
Disagree about Jake and Becca being a good couple - they were so dull and all Jake did was act as a doormat and fawn over Becca. He is SO much better without her!

di marco
08-09-2006, 20:59
Why do you think that Jake is going to die? Have I missed something?

well i either thought he might die today (what with jodi albert coming back for a few epis) but obviously that didnt happen lol! i just have a feeling he might die thats all! it just seems like a soap thing to do, justins with becca, the baby turns out to be jakes, then jake dies. it might not happen like that but its just a feeling ive got about it