PDA

View Full Version : Justin Burton

Gadders
22-09-2005, 17:08
next week justin visit the dentist but escape through a window in the toliets. as jstin has no money he phones mel and asks her to help but when she has no money left she asks sophie for the money but sophie think its 4 booze. But sophie finds out about justin the twins head offf 2 see justin but they dont the police are hot on there trails
Also in hollyoaks the hunters are forced to lve in the pitstop when newcomers the Ashworths move into there home. Cameron and jez start their new jobs at the students bar and tony plots and becca despairs when jake and nancy embark on thier sit-in at the hutchinsons flat.

All my spoliers are from tv quick

Lennie
22-09-2005, 17:18
i read it, Justin isnt thinking straight, he's in a mess.

myvoice
22-09-2005, 21:29
Though judging by his recent treatment he is safer on the run than he is in prison.

Lennie
22-09-2005, 21:44
Though judging by his recent treatment he is safer on the run than he is in prison.

I agree

myvoice
22-09-2005, 21:48
Did you watch the E4 episode Lennie???

Lennie
22-09-2005, 21:50
Yes, i did.

When he was outside he had a bully, now he's inside he got bullies all around him.

myvoice
22-09-2005, 21:52
Exactly. That guard just let Dean beat him up. You know the bit with the phone card when he was offering him money??? How creepy was that when he said something like,"I'm sure we can think of some way for you to repay me." N he sorter had the phone card under his throat. That freaked me out!!!!

Lennie
22-09-2005, 21:56
Yesterdays episode on ch4 was creepy especially the bit where that prison guard was talking to Justin in the cell, and getting too close

myvoice
22-09-2005, 21:59
The prison guard is just as bad as the inmates if not worse. When he spilt his tea on the floor Justin had just cleaned that made me sooo mad. Do you reckon they really pick on him coz he is good looking???

Lennie
22-09-2005, 22:06
Probably, also he can stand up for himself maybe the bully/guard dont like that, but what with the situation they know Justin will not blow his top off, but at the end it got too much for him.

myvoice
22-09-2005, 22:10
I reckon Dean is jelous of him because he is young and good looking I reckon thats why he has singled him out to bully.

myvoice
22-09-2005, 22:13
Talk to you tommorrow, I have to be up at 6am so I am going to bed.

Lennie
22-09-2005, 22:14
Dean's a bully fullstop, he thinks he's it, but he's just a scum

myvoice
23-09-2005, 22:09
Agree he is evil.

xxloopylauraxx
23-09-2005, 22:16
So is that it? Is Justin on the run for good and the actor leaving or is there more to come anyone know?

Gabby
23-09-2005, 22:34
Justin's head is messed up..awww bless him..

eastenders mad
24-09-2005, 11:11
i can't believe someone doesn't believe him that he didn't kill Makie.

Lennie
24-09-2005, 11:17
Hopefully if the police catch him and in his trial in November(if they dont extend it due to him escaping) they might find new evidence and be let off or found not guilty

scizophonic
24-09-2005, 13:03
i hope justin does get found not guilty!! If the hollyoaks police were doing their job properly they would have found justin and ali's fingerprints on the knife casting serious doubt on whether justin did it in the first place!! I hope the police realise this in time for the trial!

Angeltigger
24-09-2005, 15:27
I think they are being nasty to him as he younger and he is saying he did not kill Mackie –but what they don’t know is he actually never done it... Dean might be jails as Justin is younger and he not a dad like dean is… they might be bullied him as he is strong they are seeing he far they have to go until he blow his top.. But Justin was good just blanked Dean out…

special_girl
03-11-2005, 20:31
Justin gets found NOT GUILTY of murdering Macki!! Just read it on the interenet and in the newspaper!
His trial starts on Monday the 14th Nov...can't wait!

di marco
03-11-2005, 20:33
Justin gets found NOT GUILTY of murdering Macki!! Just read it on the interenet and in the newspaper!
His trial starts on Monday the 14th Nov...can't wait!

what paper?

special_girl
03-11-2005, 20:36
The Star

di marco
03-11-2005, 20:38
did it have pics?

special_girl
03-11-2005, 20:41
no not in that one but it may be in other papers or on the interenet

di marco
03-11-2005, 20:42
what internet site did you read it on?

special_girl
03-11-2005, 20:44
Hollyoaks spoilers forum i was goning to post the same thing!

di marco
03-11-2005, 20:47
Hollyoaks spoilers forum i was goning to post the same thing!

the chat board forum part or the actual hollyoaks site?

Chris_2k11
03-11-2005, 20:49
What's with all the questions di marco! lol!

special_girl
03-11-2005, 20:49
hehe what I was thinking!

di marco
03-11-2005, 20:50
What's with all the questions di marco! lol!

just cos i didnt want to know before i saw it and i accidently read this so i was just wondering about the sources to decide whether it was true or not!

special_girl
03-11-2005, 20:54
well i put the title like that so people who didnt want to know would guess but i porbably wasn't clear enough it has been going around for a while though.

di marco
03-11-2005, 21:00
well i put the title like that so people who didnt want to know would guess but i porbably wasn't clear enough it has been going around for a while though.

yeh see im quite stupid and didnt know if it was goinna be that or not so looked anyway!

Angeltigger
03-11-2005, 21:02
You have to be a member for the hollyoaks Forum like me and Chris so i will find it

di marco
03-11-2005, 21:03
You have to be a member for the hollyoaks Forum like me and Chris so i will find it

yeh thats what i meant, was it on the forum or on the site? i was a member before but it suddenly stopped letting me use it?

Angeltigger
03-11-2005, 21:04
here it is For the people who are not a member

This is what the paper actually says - hollyoaks teenager Justin Burton will be dramatically cleared of the murder of his step-brother Ali who was stabbed and killed in the street by a bully. (that is wrong! Ali didn't get stabbed! Macki did. I thought he was up for the murder of macki not ali.) Anyway it goes on - fearful of his prospects Justin went on the run from a young offenders institute before he was caught again by police. Now against all odds the jury will find him not guilty. A hollyoaks insider said these are some of the most dramatic scenes fans of the soap will have ever seen. Viewers will be thrilled to see justice prevail for Justin.The drama unfolds on Monday 14th November when Justins trail begins. As various witnesses take the stand things look bad for the youngster as the prosecution bullies his supporters. Justins enemies take the stand and accuse him of murder, leaving his watching family with little hope. But Justins friends are overwhelmed when the jury returns

special_girl
03-11-2005, 21:08
see all Justin fans can breath a sigh of relief!

Angeltigger
03-11-2005, 21:10
Well me and Chris knew that he was going to get off- As we were one step ahead of the game- you can not put a sexy thing like Justin in Jail, But than what will happen with Nicole and he still think they are a couple

di marco
03-11-2005, 21:11

This is what the paper actually says - hollyoaks teenager Justin Burton will be dramatically cleared of the murder of his step-brother Ali who was stabbed and killed in the street by a bully. (that is wrong! Ali didn't get stabbed! Macki did. I thought he was up for the murder of macki not ali.) Anyway it goes on - fearful of his prospects Justin went on the run from a young offenders institute before he was caught again by police. Now against all odds the jury will find him not guilty. A hollyoaks insider said these are some of the most dramatic scenes fans of the soap will have ever seen. Viewers will be thrilled to see justice prevail for Justin.The drama unfolds on Monday 14th November when Justins trail begins. As various witnesses take the stand things look bad for the youngster as the prosecution bullies his supporters. Justins enemies take the stand and accuse him of murder, leaving his watching family with little hope. But Justins friends are overwhelmed when the jury returns

yeh it is for mackis murder, hmmmm they got some bits wrong........

special_girl
03-11-2005, 21:13
yeh but the papers do like to get things wrong i think its part of their strange charm!
I know how they can put Justin in jail in beyond me...they cant hide him from the world what would we do!???
Can't decide about Nicole she thinks their going out but for good reason but I can't decide whether he likes her back but likes Becca more or if he was just lonly

Debs
03-11-2005, 21:13

:cheer: i didint want to see justin found gulity! ill wait for it to be confirmed though first!

di marco
03-11-2005, 21:14
:cheer: i didint want to see justin found gulity! ill wait for it to be confirmed though first!

thats what i was thinking debs!

Angeltigger

You do that. you can never trust Newpapers

di marco
yeh but the papers do like to get things wrong i think its part of their strange charm!
I know how they can put Justin in jail in beyond me...they cant hide him from the world what would we do!???
Can't decide about Nicole she thinks their going out but for good reason but I can't decide whether he likes her back but likes Becca more or if he was just lonly

no justin doesnt love nicole, he was just using her

special_girl
03-11-2005, 21:17
i dont think he was using her i just think hes too involved with his crush on Becca. I dont think him and Nicole go anyway.... him and Becca all the way (or him and ME! even better!!!)

Debs
03-11-2005, 21:17
You do that. you can never trust Newpapers

espeically teh daily star!!

Lennie
03-11-2005, 21:18

Its obvious that, J is genuinely in love with Becca

special_girl
03-11-2005, 21:18
its called the star! No normally the Star is quite good it said that the Mitchells were returning way before any other sources did.

Debs
03-11-2005, 21:19
i dont think he was using her i just think hes too involved with his crush on Becca. I dont think him and Nicole go anyway.... him and Becca all the way (or him and ME! even better!!!)

i think he was using her she was the only one who could get him the money he needed as soon as he is free shell be dumped

Angeltigger
03-11-2005, 21:20
Justin is was so using Nicole- but she abit blind- he is so in love with Becca

Lennie
03-11-2005, 21:21
Nicole is stupid and is living in a fantasy world, like i said before - any guy who shows her a bit of interest, she thinks she's in love with him

Debs
03-11-2005, 21:22
its called the star! No normally the Star is quite good it said that the Mitchells were returning way before any other sources did.

SORRY!

i thought you said daily star!! but papers had been saying the mitchells were gonna return for years! they were bound to get it right at some point

Angeltigger
03-11-2005, 21:23
The daily star is a newpaper and the star is an magizine

Debs
Nicole is stupid and is living in a fantasy world, like i said before - any guy who shows her a bit of interest, she thinks she's in love with him

yeah i know what you mean, isnt he the third boy she has been inlove with in the last few months!!

special_girl
no i thought he was just a bit lonly because he'd been on the run for quite a while. Plus he didnt know Nicole was going to walk down that ally way it was just by chance and he needed the help.

Angeltigger
03-11-2005, 21:25
Yeah he need the help- but he wants Becca

Debs
The daily star is a newpaper and the star is an magizine

yeah i know, i just read it quick and thought it said daily star

special_girl
oh well whatever its called it dont really matter hehe

Lennie
03-11-2005, 21:26
There is a small article on daily star today on J's verdict

special_girl
03-11-2005, 21:26
yeh thats what we've just been going on about isnt it???

Debs
03-11-2005, 21:27
oh well whatever its called it dont really matter hehe

LOL exactly!! :)

Lennie
03-11-2005, 21:28
yeh thats what we've just been going on about isnt it???

:lol:

Angeltigger
03-11-2005, 21:29
Di Marco said what Newpaper and than Special_girl said the star when the star is not a newpaper, But than it does not matter so SHHHHHHH

special_girl
03-11-2005, 21:31
hehe oh well JUSTIN IS FREED!!!!!! YAY

Debs
03-11-2005, 22:27
Di Marco said what Newpaper and than Special_girl said the star when the star is not a newpaper, But than it does not matter so SHHHHHHH

:rotfl: lets debate newspapers :rotfl: i mean magazines :rotfl:

special_girl
04-11-2005, 15:58
or not lol

gbnut
04-11-2005, 18:06
we will just need to wait and see

Debs
08-11-2005, 15:16
Judgement Day

from inside soap:

The momet of truth arrives for Justin Burton this week as he stands trial for the murder of Macki . And with members of his own family against him the future isnt looking bright for the teenager as proceedings get under way.

"Justin is scared to death" admits Chris Fountain who plays him. "He knows that the case isnt strong after everything thats happened. Hes facing the toughest week of his life and trying to get his head around the fact that he could be heading to prison"

And as his stepsister Darlene launches a venomous attack on Justin in the stand, his worst nightmare is becoming a reality. "Darlene needs someone to blame for Ali's death and justins her scapegoat" reveals Chris. "Its no surprise when she accuses him rather than Ali of murdering Macki. But it still hurts to hear"
And when young offender Dean gives evidence Justins heart sinks.

Dean insinuates that during a fight Justin confessed to Mackis murder. Its a dark moment because it all sounds so plausible.

However on day three Justin has a chance to defend himself. Expaining how racist Macki terrorised Ali, Justin tells the court that he took the knife from Aki to protect his stepborther. But the prosecution force him to admit that he hated Macki and claim Ali's death was a convenient distraction after Justin Commited Murder.

Justin really suffers at the hands of the prosecution. They twist everything he says. Hes only 16 and finds it hard to get his point across. Its heartbreaking for him.

Desperate Justin puts blind faith in his beloved Becca who testifies in his defence. But its not long before hopes are crushed when the prosecution try to make out there was more than a teacher pupil relationship between them.

And it gets worse when his friend Nicole accidentally suggests that Justin would have done anything to protect Ali. He is sure that all hope is lost until a surprise witness is called to the stand.

Taunts from Mackis old mates make Darlene realIse that if Justin goes down Alis death would have been in vain, so she returns with a different statement and admits that she saw Ali stab Macki.

As the day of the verdict dawns will Darlenes u turn be enough to clear Justins name??

di marco
08-11-2005, 20:08
thanks debs, sounds good! :)

Debs
08-11-2005, 20:17
yeah it does dosent it cant wait to see it!

di marco
08-11-2005, 20:18
yeah it does dosent it cant wait to see it!

me neither, im hoping im gonna be glued!

Debs
08-11-2005, 20:21
i WILL be glued!

di marco
08-11-2005, 20:22
i WILL be glued!

i really hope im not gonna be disappointed, it sounds good so i hope i wont be

Chris_2k11
08-11-2005, 20:23
Can't wait, although i'll hit the roof if any of the Ashworths or new students are in any of the trial episodes! :wall: :wall:

di marco
08-11-2005, 20:27
Can't wait, although i'll hit the roof if any of the Ashworths or new students are in any of the trial episodes! :wall: :wall:

me too, theyll ruin it, or if darrens in it

Angeltigger
08-11-2005, 22:03
I'm afraid to say that the Ashworths will be in Next week monday Show or josh and james will be, Oh i will be well sad if i miss it..

chimwemwe
09-11-2005, 21:19
does liz know about richard's affair?

Angeltigger
09-11-2005, 21:23
does liz know about richard's affair?Yep she sure does, I think she never dumped him as he had just losted his son

Chris_2k11
09-11-2005, 21:24
does liz know about richard's affair?Yeah she found out ages ago.

Angeltigger
09-11-2005, 21:26
His Daughter told on him

kirsty_g
06-12-2005, 16:31
this fortnight becca is forced to face up to her true feelings when she discovers justin has dumped his girl friend nicole. unable to ger his declaration of love out her head becca goes round see him and its not long before they end up in a passionate embrace. come christmas day the stress of having her in laws round takes its toll and when she finds jake snoozing on the couch at the end of the day shes forced to ask her self wheather this is the life she wants. the answer is clearly no because she then turns up at justind house and the pair cont keep their hands of each other and the inevitable happens. next morning becca is guilt-written and rushes home only to find to her relief that jake hasnt stired from the sofa. she later tells justin that their night of passion was a mistake but when they meet again on new years eve its clear theres unfinished buisness between the lovers.

Lennie
06-12-2005, 16:35
thew spoilers are in the justin/becca/jake thread :)

charz 4 eva
06-12-2005, 17:15
urrgh thats mingin how can a teacher and pupil have sex its wrong

Debs
06-12-2005, 17:21
urrgh thats mingin how can a teacher and pupil have sex its wrong

yeah it is wrong but about blooming time!!

jannine191
07-12-2005, 06:25
Its wrong because its a teacher pupil thing but I don't think there is much of an age difference so it wouldn't be frowned up on if not for that. I actually think that Justins mum will like having Becca as part of the family.
At last though he has got rid of Nicole all she did was whine and want to be with him all the time.

i_luv_dennis
07-12-2005, 12:19
urrgh thats mingin how can a teacher and pupil have sex its wrongi no yeah

Dr. Tangliss
07-12-2005, 16:43
yeah it is wrong but about blooming time!!

Lol, totally agree.

gbnut
11-12-2005, 17:20
i am surprised that they had becca doing this. it just shows she has no self control and is so wrong as she is his teacher. she should be sacked for this.

leanne27
11-12-2005, 19:32
i think liz would be furious she still sees justin as her little boy and would immediately think becca was taking advanatage of him (thats my opinion any way lol)

Chris_2k11
11-12-2005, 19:33
Im looking forward to Liz and her melodramatics! :D

twinkle_eyes83
20-12-2005, 17:37
does anyone know if they get found out

di marco
20-12-2005, 19:44
does anyone know if they get found out

erm im not sure, i dont think they do

Lennie
20-12-2005, 20:07
They dont - not anytime soon though

leanne27
20-12-2005, 21:40
cant wait till they are though

Lennie
20-12-2005, 22:35
I am not looking forward to that - i love J and Becca

Florijo
22-08-2006, 10:31
From Inside Soap.

"Justin Burton is set to unleash his dark side again. The age gap between him and Becca is still causing friction and Justin's dream is falling apart. Add to the mix his friendship with Sonny Valentine and un unexpected tragedy and the stage is set for Justin to return to his bad boy ways. "We've decided to re-introduce Bad Justin and there'll be a massive twist ahead for him and Becca" says Bryan Kirkwood, "one thing I can tell you is that Justin and Sonny will team up as partners in crime"

Seems like bad boy Justin is back!!!!

di marco
22-08-2006, 11:18
sounds good, although i hope he doesnt turn too bad again, like when he was with macki, all the drugs and boot camp and stuff

Gadders
22-08-2006, 11:24
im glad justin is turning bad again as i liked him better. i think that when justin and sonny hang out more this will drive a bigger wedge between him and becca. cause he would rather be out than looking after a baby.

Katy
22-08-2006, 11:49
Bad Justin Good Justin who cares id rather have NO Justin.

Florijo
22-08-2006, 12:56
I'm not sure how bad he'll end up but I think this might be a good thing for Justin as a character. I am a big J/B fan but their relationship isn't what it was and Justin is now very dull and boring.

x Amby x
22-08-2006, 14:04
I'm not sure how bad he'll end up but I think this might be a good thing for Justin as a character. I am a big J/B fan but their relationship isn't what it was and Justin is now very dull and boring.
i agree with you tehre, i love Justin but since he settled down with Becca hes become quite boring! I think him turning bad will liven him up a bit, but hopefully he wont go back to his past roots because he has turned a new leaf since the drugs and murder storyline etc....

Florijo
22-08-2006, 14:37
i agree with you tehre, i love Justin but since he settled down with Becca hes become quite boring! I think him turning bad will liven him up a bit, but hopefully he wont go back to his past roots because he has turned a new leaf since the drugs and murder storyline etc....

It's what being with Becca does to a bloke!! Jake was as dull as bricks with Becca and now Justin is too!

I don't think he'll go back to drugs again or anything like that but hopefully he'll get his spark back.

Gadders
23-08-2006, 11:54
i dont think he will go back on the drugs but i am sure he will cause problems between him and becca. i think in next weeks it starts to show how big the age difference is between him and becca.

Florijo
23-08-2006, 13:41
I don't see why!! The age gap is only 6/7 years. That's not exactly a big age gap at all.

Lennie
23-08-2006, 17:50
I don't see why!! The age gap is only 6/7 years. That's not exactly a big age gap at all.

Doesnt matter, if there is a age gap its gonna be obvious and be a problem and right now it seems evident coz of it.

Justin is 17 and Becca is 24 - that is a obvious age to be noticed at, if Justin was 21 and Becca was 26/27 that doesnt seem bad to the age before i mentioned :)

di marco
23-08-2006, 21:00

no thats not that big an age gap for some people, but the younger you are, the more obvious an age gap is, when your in your 30s or 40s a 6 year age gap would probably go unnoticed, but cos justin is still at school and becca is an adult, thats what makes the age gap seem so big

Chris_2k11
23-08-2006, 21:13
I agree with what you're saying di marco.

Lennie
23-08-2006, 21:27
no thats not that big an age gap for some people, but the younger you are, the more obvious an age gap is, when your in your 30s or 40s a 6 year age gap would probably go unnoticed, but cos justin is still at school and becca is an adult, thats what makes the age gap seem so big

Thats what i was trying to say, you said it better then i have :)

Florijo
04-10-2006, 11:26
According to the soap mags, Justin reports Becca for under age sex (child abuse one of them said) after she dumps him.

This must have been the twist everyone was talking about with them. I'm pleased this happens, not only does it mean there is no chance of them ever getting back together (I used to be a fan of the couple but they are awful now) but it sounds very exciting.

Chris_2k11
04-10-2006, 18:13
Omg how pathetic. Justin is really showing his maturity level here. :thumbsdow I agree it's the end of the line for them now.. it was good while it lasted but now their boring me. :moonie:

Bryan
04-10-2006, 18:31
the problem with justin and becca, like most soap couples is that once they are together we have nothing to look forward to, its always the will they wont they of a soap couple getting together, then not much can go on whilst they are together, hence why they have to split up, by what time we resent the pairing

Florijo
04-10-2006, 19:48
I think he does it cos he is so angry and hurt by her as she is only agreeing to marry him to save face. She lost everything when she went with Justin so I guess she feels she may as well marry him. :rolleyes:

I can understand his anger and hurt at that but I don't agree with him reporting her that way. I'm glad he does though as since they moved in together they lost all the spark and passion that they ever had and become very mismatched and dull. Justin is so not ready for a serious relationship and a child.

xCharleyx
05-10-2006, 11:11
I dont like the way justin has turned bad again i prefer the nice justin its since he became friends with sonny hes led justin astray. Hes in this little world when it comes to him and becca theyre drifting apart becca's not happy at the thought of marrying him but feels she has no way out of it. i think once the baby arrives things will defiantly change between them and there is to be a huge twist in the storyline so i think that is going to cause becca and justin to drift apart more he wont want to be tied down with a baby not at his age hell be getting into more trouble hanging around with sonny. becca will be left on her own with the baby but maybe jake will help out after all it could be his baby...

Florijo
05-10-2006, 13:46
I dont like the way justin has turned bad again i prefer the nice justin its since he became friends with sonny hes led justin astray. Hes in this little world when it comes to him and becca theyre drifting apart becca's not happy at the thought of marrying him but feels she has no way out of it. i think once the baby arrives things will defiantly change between them and there is to be a huge twist in the storyline so i think that is going to cause becca and justin to drift apart more he wont want to be tied down with a baby not at his age hell be getting into more trouble hanging around with sonny. becca will be left on her own with the baby but maybe jake will help out after all it could be his baby...

They won't be drifting apart when the baby is born as they won't be togther. Becca dumps him in a few weeks and he reports her for under age sex/child abuse. I think that is the twist.

Florijo
06-10-2006, 10:36
All E4 dates

MONDAY 16 OCTOBER

Justin wakes up hung over and is stunned when Becca tells him it's over between them. Justin goes to the police to file a claim against the teacher who abused him.

TUESDAY 17 OCTOBER

Just as Becca is starting to get on with her life without Justin, the police turn up and arrest her.

WEDNESDAY 18 OCTOBER

Becca spends a sleepless night in prison and is charged with having sex with a child under 16.

THURSDAY 19 OCTOBER

Becca goes to court, where the seriousness of her situation hits home: she may well have to give birth in prison.

Katy
06-10-2006, 14:10
OMG, what a childish little boy i cant believe he would actually do that. THats so mean. Justin is really doing my head in though so the sonner they split up the better.

Florijo
06-10-2006, 19:55
E4 dates

Friday 20th Oct

Becca (Ali Bastian) resolves to talk to Justin (Chris Fountain). He soon realises that Becca only wants to talk in order to get him to drop the charges.

Mon 23rd Oct

Becca (Ali Bastian) is concerned that she could have made her situation even worse by talking to Justin (Chris Fountain).

Tues 24th Oct

Justin (Chris Fountain) is running scared after Foz (Benjamin Hart) rips apart his \"abuse\" claims. Even Sonny (Devon Anderson) is starting to doubt Justin\'s word. Becca (Ali Bastian) decides to move back home with her mum.

Wed 25th Oct

Justin (Chris Fountain) rallies himself to return to school, but is faced with a vehement attack from Nancy (Jessica Fox). They\'re both hauled into the headmistress\'s office, and Nancy is stunned when she\'s suspended. Justin decides he\'s had enough of school and walks out for good.

Tues 31st Oct

And Nancy (Jessica Fox) is encouraged to stand up for what she believes in and act on proving Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) innocence.

Wed 1st Nov

Nancy (Jessica Fox) begins a campaign to prove Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) innocence.

di marco
07-10-2006, 15:06
wasnt justin 16 though when he slept with becca?

Florijo
07-10-2006, 15:40
wasnt justin 16 though when he slept with becca?

Yes he was. His 16th birthday was in August last year just before Ali died.

di marco
08-10-2006, 15:16
Yes he was. His 16th birthday was in August last year just before Ali died.

thats what i thought, so how can he have her for underage sex?

Lennie
08-10-2006, 16:58
He basically lies to the police :angry:

Debs
08-10-2006, 17:33
According to the soap mags, Justin reports Becca for under age sex (child abuse one of them said) after she dumps him.

This must have been the twist everyone was talking about with them. I'm pleased this happens, not only does it mean there is no chance of them ever getting back together (I used to be a fan of the couple but they are awful now) but it sounds very exciting.

:eek: i cant believe he does that. justin has been annoying me now for weeks.

xcutiekatiex
08-10-2006, 19:19
few thats a relief to be honest hes kinda boring at the moment with the nicey nice stuff

Florijo
08-10-2006, 19:41
few thats a relief to be honest hes kinda boring at the moment with the nicey nice stuff

I agree. Justin has been boring for ages. I'm a J fan and even I've been bored of him!!

Florijo
10-10-2006, 11:01
"Meanwhile Ciara Janson (Nicole Owen) will return to Chester for an episode which focuses on pregnant Becca Dean's court trial later this year"

From Inside Soap!

So Nicole returns to give evidence!!! :eek:

Florijo
13-10-2006, 13:30
Justin's revenge on Becca - Mersey TV - there should be a piccy with this but they've mucked up again and put a pic of the fire instead.

Becca (Ali Bastian) reaches breaking point this week when asked to pick up drunken Justin (Chris Fountain) from the school prize giving, and finally tells him their relationship's over. (Monday October 16, C4, 6.30pm)

After forcing her to endure the humiliation of returning to Hollyoaks Comp, Justin puts the final nail in the coffin by accidentally calling her mum as she puts him to bed.

Justin tries to fight the break up but realising she's serious, he wastes no time wreaking his revenge and files a report that Becca abused him. This is the point of no return for Justin - will he be able to live with the repercussions?

Ali Bastian, who plays Becca, comments: “ Becca's relieved that it's all over between her and Justin, so when the police turn up to arrest her, she's shocked. As Becca protests her innocence she's charged with having sex with a child under sixteen.

“When the seriousness of the situation hits home, she thinks of taking Justin back to make him drop the charges, not sure she's strong enough to take the risk and stand her ground.”

To find out if Becca can convince the police that her enraged ex has lied to the police in an act of revenge, tune into Hollyoaks all week from Monday, October 16th, Channel 4, at 6.30pm.

Mr Humphries
14-10-2006, 12:16
Wow !! Thats a great plot line ! Cant wait !! Wipppeeee. He and her are very good together acting wise, they appear to work well together, mind I would work well if Mr Humphries got a seen with him !!

babyblue
14-10-2006, 19:18
Justin is soooo immature. I really don't like how they've pretty much suddenly turned him into this stupid spiteful little boy after putting an effort into making him into a mature and misunderstood boy with a good heart. In the past few months he advised sonny to attack jake's mum, knowingly bought stolen goods, gotten drunk and beat an innocent guy up only apologising because he didn't want to get in trouble and now he gets rough with becca and threatens jake. Bratty much.

Mr Humphries
15-10-2006, 09:25
In agree with everything you say Babyblue. But boys that age are horrific to deal with and do turn for no reason.

I had lads living with me for a while, who worked for me, because they parents could not cope. They where great for a while but then girls got involved and stuff and they go mental.

Its a nightmare, they usually come through it though.

Florijo
15-10-2006, 12:33
Justin has always had that bad side to him, it was only cos he fell in love with Becca that he turned good. He devoted his life to being with her so when he got a friend in Sonny he started acting his age more.

Florijo
20-10-2006, 22:05
Noticed the looks Sasha was giving Justin - I wonder if something might happen here? I hope it does as they would be quite sweet together.

Mr Humphries
20-10-2006, 22:28
Yes I noticed this and thought :hmm: . I like the idea I just don't think tha Justin and Becca is going anywhere !

Lennie
22-10-2006, 10:00
I really hope this doesnt happen, Justin messing with Sasha.

I got a feeling, if Jake found out he probably warn Sasha off, coz he knows what Justin is like, and also he cares for Sasha and knows her since the accident of her mum

Florijo
22-10-2006, 10:25
I doubt anything is going to happen with these two though really. All we've seen so far is a teenage girl eying up her older brother's best mate - which doesn't mean anything really.

Also I like Sasha and I wouldn't want her being hurt which is what would happen right now as Justin would be on the rebound. I would like to see them as friends and maybe something progressing later but right now anything more would just be Justin on the rebound.

laurouski
24-10-2006, 13:51
I don't think anything is gonna happen here. For one thing, Sasha's a good girl. I don't really think Justin would be her type. Also, I don't think these claims against Becca are going to end up with her in prison, I think all that's gonna unravel soon. So I don't think she'd really go for him if he's falsely accused his pregnant ex of child abuse.. :rolleyes:

Florijo
27-10-2006, 18:04
Justin/Sasha spoilers (C4 dates)

Thu 16th Nov - Sonny (Devon Anderson) and Justin (Chris Fountain) get competitive at the gym, much to Warren\'s (Jamie Lomas) amusement. And Justin tells Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) how he feels.

Fri 17th Nov - Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) wonders if Justin (Chris Fountain) regrets last night.

I don't think it means anything happens - Justin could just tell her his feelings or even if something does happen it would just be a kiss.

eastenders mad
28-10-2006, 10:10
i don't think anything will happen between them both.
Justin should learn to grow up though he is acting like a 2 year old
if you ask me its like history repting it self maybe he might shop her into the police like he did to becca.

Katy
28-10-2006, 10:29
like the bit about Justin and Sonny in the gym, i can see it now, 2 pathetic school boys trying to be men.

Florijo
28-10-2006, 11:14
Justin's not a schoolboy anymore. And it is hardly unusual for teenage boys to get competitive about things.

Why would he shop Sasha? Sasha is 15. If anything happened between them then he would be the one in trouble, not her.

eastenders mad
28-10-2006, 13:29
oh right i see i am getting the wrong end of the stick here i thought sasha was the new teacher who has replaced Becca.

EE Rocks
28-10-2006, 17:40
I don't think anything will happen between these two.... and i hope not. Justin dosen't deserve anyone.:mad:

eastenders mad
29-10-2006, 17:40
I hate Justin for what he has done to Becca i hope one day he gets his just deserts.
I hope Becca gets let off and i hope that the baby doesn't turn out to be Justin's.

Florijo
31-10-2006, 11:39
From Soaplife.

Just say NO!

What he lacks in years, Justin more than makes up for in experience! And like fallen schoolteacher Becca before her, Sasha just can't resist the bad boy. But does Justin really care or is she just another home comfort now he's living with the Valentines. For his sake if not hers it'd better be the former...Sasha's brothers won't be the pushover Jake turned out to be!

Has a picture of J/Sasha kissing and one of Justin under the covers in bed and Sasha on top of the covers in her undies.

laurouski
31-10-2006, 16:51
:eek:

Slapper!
I hope her brothers chuck 'em both out!

I would LOVE it if she made allegations of child abuse against him.

di marco
31-10-2006, 16:54

lol yeh that would be funny, see how he likes it!

Chris_2k11
31-10-2006, 17:00
I wish they'd give us a break from Justin. The show's revolving too much around him these days.

Florijo
31-10-2006, 17:09

Slapper!
I hope her brothers chuck 'em both out!

All they are going to do is kiss, they don't sleep together (I don't think)

laurouski
31-10-2006, 17:11
I wish they'd give us a break from Justin. The show's revolving too much around him these days.
Yeah, but then again, Chris Fountain is a great actor, so at least it is quality TV. They are also focusing on Amy and her pregnancy, but Ashley S-D can't act, so I'd rather see the Justin stuff, maybe it's boring but at least it's slightly believable. Should get interesting with the crash, though, I suppose.

laurouski
31-10-2006, 17:12
All they are going to do is kiss, they don't sleep together (I don't think)
Really. I thought the picture with him in bed and her in her undies suggested otherwise..?

(Sorry - double post.)

Florijo
31-10-2006, 17:20
Really. I thought the picture with him in bed and her in her undies suggested otherwise..?

(Sorry - double post.)

I'm pretty certain they don't.

laurouski
31-10-2006, 17:24
I'm pretty certain they don't.
Okay, thanks. I sorta hope they do, though. So Sasha can report Justin for child abuse..

(If there was an evil grin smiley I would put it here.. :D)

EE Rocks
05-11-2006, 10:12

So do I. There are way better characters than Justin yet he gets most of the airtime, why is he in like every episode, quite frankly i'd rather watch Sasha Valentine and the rest of her family.:mad:

Oh dear!! I think Justin/Sasha fling is true, i have seen a picture in Inside soap/Soaplife (can't remember) with them two looking very cosy.:mad:

laurouski
05-11-2006, 14:11
So do I. There are way better characters than Justin yet he gets most of the airtime, why is he in like every episode, quite frankly i'd rather watch Sasha Valentine and the rest of her family.:mad:

Oh dear!! I think Justin/Sasha fling is true, i have seen a picture in Inside soap/Soaplife (can't remember) with them two looking very cosy.:mad:

NO! I would most definitely NOT rather watch the Valentines! Especially not Sasha, she is a terrible actress! So is the dad, the only half-decent (and I said HALF-decent..) actors are Calvin and Sonny. At least Justin is fairly believable.

Anyways, your wish has been granted, since we haven't seen him for a while.

Florijo
05-11-2006, 15:58
Justin is not in every single episode - he's won't be back for a few weeks and he hasn't been since for a few either before.

We all have characters we don't like, yet I don't begrudge them having episode time as it all works out pretty even in the end. Amy is having a lot of scene time right now but that will change in a few weeks when another set of characters take centre stage.

laurouski
05-11-2006, 16:06
I don't mind characters who I don't like having episode time, I mean, I don't like Claire, but she's great to watch, I just don't like watching people who can't act. :rolleyes:

Florijo
05-11-2006, 16:10
Getting back to the thread topic, I have a feeling that the Justin/Sasha thing is not just going to be a one-off. I think they will get together soon and maybe keep it a secret from Calvin, Sonny and the Valentine father.

Scorpio_Girl
06-11-2006, 14:38
Getting back to the thread topic, I have a feeling that the Justin/Sasha thing is not just going to be a one-off. I think they will get together soon and maybe keep it a secret from Calvin, Sonny and the Valentine father.
What does Calvin think about the Justin/Becca thing. He's a police officer so surely he'll be a bit wary of him anyway. I'd really like it if Sonny turned against Justin after all the whole two bully thing against the world (ok, just the school)..

I like Sasha.. But she'll suit a bad boy as she's overprotected.

laurouski
06-11-2006, 15:44
I don't like Sasha. What is with the doing everything for her Dad?! While he just sits there on his.. *ahem*.. bottom, and does nothing! And she doesn't make a sandwich for Calvin, the brother who stuck with them after Diane's death, when Leo didn't even stick with them when she was alive! :angry:
(I know this was ages ago, but, while we're on the subject.. And I know it's only a sandwich, but that's not the point!)
Now she's doing the same with Justin! :rolleyes:

:thumbsdow

Florijo
06-11-2006, 20:16
I'm not sure if Calvin believes Justin but he doesn't seem to have really pushed it which I think he would if he really suspected.

I doubt Sonny will turn against Justin as I suspect Justin is now set to live with the Valentines now and that wouldn't work if Sonny/Justin fall out.

LUSHLOOKE69
08-11-2006, 00:21
I think this storyline is quite good Justin is probably goiing to use sasha which in turn will bring some good storylines involvong justin and the valentines.

Florijo
08-11-2006, 09:15
I think this storyline is quite good Justin is probably goiing to use sasha which in turn will bring some good storylines involvong justin and the valentines.

I agree, although I actually think Justin does like Sasha. Justin will have people other than Becca to interact with and it gives Sasha something to do as well.

laurouski
08-11-2006, 19:33
I've just seen the picture you mentioned of Justin in bed, Sasha in her undies etc.
I see why you think nothing major actually happens, the pic sounded much raunchier when you described it.
*Sigh* I am not looking forward to Sasha being on screen a lot.

Florijo
09-11-2006, 19:27
Yeah describing does make it sound like something happens but it 100 doesn't this time as Justin turns her down (says in IS). Not to say something might happen in the future.

Florijo
13-11-2006, 13:01
Mon 4th Dec

Jake (Kevin Sacre) is uneasy as he faces yet another court appearance. Frankie (Helen Pearson) reminds Jake the victim of Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) saga is her baby; but is it his? A sympathetic Tony (Nick Pickard) listens as Jake confides his heartache at not knowing who the father is.

Tue 5th Dec

Becca (Ali Bastian) is stunned when Jake (Kevin Sacre) confesses he\'s a witness for the prosecution.

Wed 6th Dec

Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) is concerned by Justin\'s (Chris Fountain) reaction when he finds out Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) court date. Turning to weed to escape reality, Justin pushes Sasha to join him.

Mon 11th Dec

Justin (Chris Fountain) lands Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) in hot water with Calvin (Ricky Whittle).

Tues 12th Dec

Calvin (Ricky Whittle) and Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) skirt around the issue of her dope smoking. Justin\'s (Chris Fountain) life\'s not worth living when Sonny (Devon Anderson) realises why Sasha has gone to such lengths to cover for him.

Wed 13th Dec

Sonny (Devon Anderson) tells Justin (Chris Fountain) to sling his hook. Becca (Ali Bastian) reminds Justin of the devastation he\'s caused. He tries to flee the village but a mysterious figure knocks him unconscious.

laurouski
13-11-2006, 17:00
Becca (Ali Bastian) is stunned when Jake (Kevin Sacre) confesses he\'s a witness for the prosecution.

WHAT?! :eek: Why?! I know he must still be a tad bitter about the affair, but surely he knows there's no truth in J's allegations?! :angry:

Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) is concerned by Justin\'s (Chris Fountain) reaction when he finds out Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) court date. Turning to weed to escape reality, Justin pushes Sasha to join him.

That child! She does my head in.

Calvin (Ricky Whittle) and Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) skirt around the issue of her dope smoking. Justin\'s (Chris Fountain) life\'s not worth living when Sonny (Devon Anderson) realises why Sasha has gone to such lengths to cover for him.

Go Sonny! I hope he does something really horrible to J. *Smiles a devilish grin.*

He tries to flee the village but a mysterious figure knocks him unconscious.

I bet that's Foz!

Florijo
13-11-2006, 17:26
WHAT?! :eek: Why?! I know he must still be a tad bitter about the affair, but surely he knows there's no truth in J's allegations?! :angry:

I *think* that if you are called as a witness you have no choice but to attend.

eastenders mad
16-11-2006, 19:05
[Wed 13th Dec

Sonny (Devon Anderson) tells Justin (Chris Fountain) to sling his hook. Becca (Ali Bastian) reminds Justin of the devastation he\'s caused. He tries to flee the village but a mysterious figure knocks him unconscious.[/QUOTE]

i wonder who that is going to be i think it will probably be someone who really hates Justin i think it will be nancy.
he deserves it for what he did to becca.

Katy
17-11-2006, 16:00
finally someone giong to knock him, ive been wanting to for weeks.

laurouski
18-11-2006, 00:23
I *think* that if you are called as a witness you have no choice but to attend.
That's a bit unfair. :mad:
Can't wait for these scenes.

DaVeyWaVey
18-11-2006, 11:39
It's about time that someone knocked Justin out, wonder who it will be though..:hmm: I do feel sorry for Sasha over all of this, i think she has been led astray by Justin.

laurouski
18-11-2006, 16:48
It's about time that someone knocked Justin out, wonder who it will be though..:hmm: I do feel sorry for Sasha over all of this, i think she has been led astray by Justin.
Hopefully Sonny, it would be a bit tragic for him if even his best mate turned on him.

I don't feel sorry for Sasha at all, she could have just said no. :nono:

Scorpio_Girl
25-11-2006, 11:58
Yep, I agree. Sasha has a massive crush on him and Justin should know she'll probably do whatever he wants. That's taking advantage.

Can't wait for the kidnapping!!! Whoever it is!:cheer:

Chris_2k11
16-03-2008, 18:46
Anyone get the feeling somethings gonna happen here? I read in the tv mag they 'get closer' next week. what do we think, too unrealistic? :hmm:

Abbie
16-03-2008, 18:48
I was thinking that, thye have got closer and seem to have a mutal understanding, and Katy seems to have a wandering eye too.
This may sound harsh but why are they making Nancy always hook up with the 'father'

Bryan
16-03-2008, 18:53
it's inevitable, especially with Katy & Zach atm, and with Katy leaving they need to give "golden boy" Justin more storylines :rolleyes:

Abbie
16-03-2008, 18:56
Plus Nancy has been very emotional recently so I wouldnt be surprised

Bryan
16-03-2008, 18:59
Plus Nancy has been very emotional recently so I wouldnt be surprised

I'd loose a lot of interest in Nancy's character if she got with Justin, after all this time of her hating him. It's never been a case of a love/hate relationship, she's done nothing but dispise him. It'll be a step in the wrong direction for her character if she gets with him imo.

Abbie
16-03-2008, 19:01
I know! It would be a complete change, I could understand if it happened over a longer period of time since he wanted to spend more time with charlie and stuff and then they were mutal friends and then have a longer time they did get closer. But this has been too quick

StarsOfCCTV
16-03-2008, 19:06
I read they sleep with each other....find it a bit unbelievable myself..they were like worst enemies 5 minutes ago!

Debs
16-03-2008, 19:20
god i hope nothing happens with these 2. Cant they give nancy a boyfriend who wasnt once someone her sister slept with!

Abbie
16-03-2008, 20:57
I know it really does sound unbelievable, but not that unbelievable by the way they have been acting with each other lately

LostVoodoo
16-03-2008, 21:31
isn't Justin leaving soon anyway?

Chris_2k11
16-03-2008, 21:52
isn't Justin leaving soon anyway?no such luck !

Pinkbanana
16-03-2008, 22:24
Nancy and Justin its just wrong on soooo many levels!!! :hmm:

Katy
17-03-2008, 08:31
Nancy and Justin its just wrong on soooo many levels!!! :hmm:

I completly agree, c ouldnt think of anything worse, but i have a funny feeling something wil happen.

lizann
20-05-2020, 04:06
chatter of justin returning for charlie

tammyy2j
20-05-2020, 22:56
chatter of justin returning for charlie

Is he on the run?