PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS: 4th Sept - 8th Sept 2006

Lennie
14-08-2006, 12:34
SPOILERS: 4th Sept - 8th Sept 2006
EXPLOSION STARTS

4TH
Someone\'s watching Russ (Stuart Manning), Sophie (Connie Powney), Mel (Cassie Powney) and Nicole (Ciara Janson); but who? After spending an uncomfortable night on the floor, Joe (Matt Milburn) decides to win the new students round by getting them drunk. And the twins bond with their brother as Justin (Chris Fountain) confesses his concerns about becoming a dad.

5TH
Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) doesn\'t think the students are paying her enough attention after her attack. It looks like trouble when Justin (Chris Fountain) and Sonny (Devon Anderson) head to the Union, where Jake (Kevin Sacre) and Craig (Guy Burnet) are having a drink. And Clare (Gemma Bissix) fills the Loft\'s bottles with dodgy vodka

6TH
Zak (Kent Riley) is in a bad way after being poisoned by Clare\'s (Gemma Bissix) cheap vodka. Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) is jealous that Olivia (Rochelle Gadd) is getting on well with the new students. Sophie (Connie Powney) still doesn\'t realise that her every move is being watched. And Craig (Guy Burnet) has to face Sonny (Devon Anderson) when he goes back to school to retake his A-levels.

7TH
Sophie (Connie Powney) is blissfully happy with Russ (Stuart Manning), but is he starting to feel trapped? Clare (Gemma Bissix) has her work cut out getting back into Max\'s (Matt Littler) good books after the dodgy vodka incident. Mel (Cassie Powney) can\'t believe what Warren (Jamie Lomas) and Clare are up to on the CCTV. Nicole (Ciara Janson) answers a knock at the door, but it bursts open and she\'s shoved against the wall... by Sam (Louis Tamone). Amy (Ashley Slanina Davies) seems preoccupied but doesn\'t get a chance to talk when Michaela (Hollie-Jay Bowes) introduces her to Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel). And Craig (Guy Burnet) is pleased to find someone he can relate to; is this the beginning of a new friendship with John Paul (James Sutton)?

8TH
DOUBLE EPISODE 6PM-7PM
There\'s high drama on Hollyoaks tonight with a special double bill. Jake (Kevin Sacre) is left in charge of karaoke night at The Dog, but Steph (Carley Stenson) finds his passed out drunk on the sofa. Mel (Cassie Powney) spies on Clare (Gemma Bissix) as she leaves Evissa after her rendezvous with Warren (Jamie Lomas). Olivia (Rochelle Gadd) finally tells Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) a few home truths. Sam (Louis Tamone) is still holding Nicole (Ciara Janson) hostage and becoming even more unstable as he rants about Russ (Stuart Manning) and Sophie (Connie Powney). And Sophie waits for Russ in The Dog, unaware that Sam is on his way, set on revenge...

Sophie (Connie Powney) is shocked to get a call from Sam (Louis Tamone) and turns to see him standing at the door of The Dog holding a can of petrol. He holds up his lighter and threatens to set the whole place on fire if anybody moves. But as everyone tries to escape Sam drops his lighter and the whole pub bursts into flame. Upstairs Steph (Carley Stenson) desperately tries to rouse Jake (Kevin Sacre) from his drowsy alcoholic state... Frankie (Helen Pearson) and Jack (James McKenna) are shocked when they return to a scene of horror and devastation; who will survive the fire?

Chris_2k11
14-08-2006, 12:54
Sounds flippin' great!! :D Roll on September! :cheer: Oh no actually don't cos i'll be back at college :rotfl: Do you think they'll be killing Jake off then? :eek: I think there's a big possibility you know!

Lennie
14-08-2006, 12:57
Sounds flippin' great!! :D Roll on September! :cheer: Oh no actually don't cos i'll be back at college :rotfl: Do you think they'll be killing Jake off then? :eek: I think there's a big possibility you know!
I hope not, he's good and as you can see i like him :D

moonstorm
14-08-2006, 13:36
Oh why does everything have to happen this week?? I am getting married on the 8th and there is no way future hubby will let me watch telly. Oh well I will just have to watch it on the Sunday, hopefully will have recovered by then!

pinkfirefly
14-08-2006, 14:11
ahh I go on holiday on the 8th i'll have to wait two weeks until I get back THANK GOD FOR SKY PLUS I hope it records & doesn't fail

x Amby x
14-08-2006, 14:25
that sounds brilliant!!!! I cannot wait until it airs! I agree with Lennie i hope jake doesnt die! What a great episode its gonna be though!

Lennie
14-08-2006, 14:36
Not impressed that Jake is drunk again and passed out, but who can blame him.

Footie_Chick
14-08-2006, 15:58
Sounds really good, they have to kill a few students off to make room for some new ones they do it every year.

di marco
14-08-2006, 16:42
sounds like a really good week, cant wait for the explosion! although when theres hour long epis i always forget and miss the first half!

6TH
Zak (Kent Riley) is in a bad way after being poisoned by Clare\'s (Gemma Bissix) cheap vodka.

is this the same zak as before?

Abbie
28-08-2006, 14:39
wow thats sounds really good, september is definatly looking alot better.

kelis101
01-09-2006, 16:43
wow thats sounds really good, september is definatly looking alot better.
GETTIN BETTA AND BETTA WHO DIES......OMG OMG...OMG

itsme!
02-09-2006, 13:28
just saw an advert on c4 for this week and looks really good!!! roll on monday!

Abbie
03-09-2006, 12:30
just saw an advert on c4 for this week and looks really good!!! roll on monday! wow, i hate it when i miss the adverts they also make it look look really good.