PDA

View Full Version : I read who killed Josh West !!!!!!!!!!!!

lfc05
12-08-2006, 18:20
It was a couple of weeks ago on one of the many H&A sites and it said it was ........................................Barry Hyde.

CrazyLea
12-08-2006, 18:25
This has already been posted somewhere :D
But still a shock reading it again :p

bakedbean
12-08-2006, 20:37
I just cant imagine Barry doing that???

*-Rooney-*
12-08-2006, 21:03
omg barry hyde, he is one of the very few people in the bay who didnt have a good reason for him to be dead:

dan: protecting his son
amanda: the project 56 fiasco
martha/ric/morag: getting alf jailed
robbie/tash: the business with the believers

so what was barrys reason to risk spending the rest of his life in jail?

Johnny Allen
13-08-2006, 08:06
I believe it was simply an accident as he wanted it out with Josh about the high school.

melmarshall858
14-08-2006, 07:55
Well he went to confront Josh about the high school but Josh confronted him that he had read Morags files and knew that he had killed his wife and that Kim was involved by covering it up Barry would not be lackmailed and told Josh to report him but got angered when Josh said that he woulkd report Kim too who would also go to prison, a struggle occured and the gun went off so Barry shot him.

Em
14-08-2006, 10:47
Well he went to confront Josh about the high school but Josh confronted him that he had read Morags files and knew that he had killed his wife and that Kim was involved by covering it up Barry would not be lackmailed and told Josh to report him but got angered when Josh said that he woulkd report Kim too who would also go to prison, a struggle occured and the gun went off so Barry shot him.

So does Barry leave and go to jail then?

Siobhan
14-08-2006, 10:53
this is been discussed in many threads in this section.. closing.