PDA

View Full Version : Nancy - Drug Storyline?

Chris_2k11
12-08-2006, 18:04
After the stuff with Nancy passing out last week, I was wondering whether this is gonna become a proper storyline or not? :searchme: I hope so, because she outshone the wooden Becca and Foz last week when he brought her home and I think this would give Jessica Fox the chance to prove to us she's not just there as a pretty face and for the comical side of her.

Anyone heard any rumours or anything?? :searchme:

Debs
13-08-2006, 00:11
i was wandering if they may give her some sort of drug problem?? i also think that foz is too good to be true, hes so nice about things. have you heard any rumours about him at all???

i agree she was fantastic last week, i wanna see more of her with huge storyl;ines, she deserves them

and birks love the sig!

DaVeyWaVey
13-08-2006, 00:31
I only started watching Hollyoaks this week and i agree that the actress who plays Nancy did really well with the drugs story this week, i hope this storyline carries on but i haven't heard anything else about it...it seemed like it was just a seperate story but i do hope it carries on. :)

Lennie
13-08-2006, 00:48
I think the drug was one off, i do like the way they portrayed it, so to tell us that drugs is bad and not fun at all etc