PDA

View Full Version : new premiership

Pages : [1] 2

alkalinetrio
08-08-2006, 08:18
anyone looking forward to the new premier ship season?

i know i am i cant wait! COME ON ARSENAL! i will be watching the arsenal champions league game tonight anyone else?

Katy
08-08-2006, 11:31
I cant wait either, Im so looking forward to it. Still waiting to see if we are going to get a new goalkeeper, It will be pretty desperate if Jamo leaves and Weaver (as much as we love him he just aint up to it) becomes number 1 i think its championship here we come.

crazygirl
09-08-2006, 15:26
I cant wait either, Im so looking forward to it. Still waiting to see if we are going to get a new goalkeeper, It will be pretty desperate if Jamo leaves and Weaver (as much as we love him he just aint up to it) becomes number 1 i think its championship here we come. man u are going to do it this time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pookie1968uk
09-08-2006, 16:11
i cant wait either and being a liverpool fan i cant wait for the community shield match against chelsea this weekend.
come on liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy
09-08-2006, 21:30
u watching the game tonight, tis quite boring at the minute, Liverpool are doing that thing i hate and playing really slow.

Do you really think Man U could win the Title, i reckon Chelsea to win again, then Arsenal runners up dont know why. Cant wait till Derby day even though its like right at the end of the Season.

ARsenal should have a good campaign especially with the new emirates stadium.

crazygirl
10-08-2006, 00:08
u watching the game tonight, tis quite boring at the minute, Liverpool are doing that thing i hate and playing really slow.

Do you really think Man U could win the Title, i reckon Chelsea to win again, then Arsenal runners up dont know why. Cant wait till Derby day even though its like right at the end of the Season.

ARsenal should have a good campaign especially with the new emirates stadium. no i dont think they will i was only kidding :)

Katy
10-08-2006, 12:04
Man City have got no chance of doing anything if they sell James and dont get a decent replacement.

alkalinetrio
10-08-2006, 18:13
the way chelsea are playing at the mo they wont win! i dont think liverpool will be in top 3 this season both chelsea and liverpool arnt playing well!

but as im a arsenal fan of course im going to say there win it cause we just will:P:P come ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN bring on the mancs:P

kayley
14-08-2006, 17:02
i cant wait for the season to start. chelsea are going to get it again. we are just getting into it we will be fab this season better then we were the last 2

pookie1968uk
14-08-2006, 17:48
well done liverpool for beating chelsea, yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!:cheer:
roll on the premiership on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy
19-08-2006, 15:50
Lucky Lucky Liverpool is all i can say. Sheffield must be so dissapointed. Gerrard well dived to get the penalty. Cant believe Graham Poll is refereeing the Arsenal game its the biggest game today and that losers refereeing.

alkalinetrio
19-08-2006, 18:02
i really enjoyed that sheff utd game didnt get to see it all cause i went out so missed goal but from what i saw was very good and well done for reading on winning its a shame watford didnt win but they have a team that can stick up there! and damn them bloody brummys (aston villa) 1-1 arsenal need to do bit better im glad walcott got hes first arsenal appearance

Katy
20-08-2006, 12:57
Thought Villa were going to cause the upset of the season. Walcott played well. Beat Sturridge to his premiership debut but ih well. Cant wait till 4 oclock. I got my City shirt on all prepared. THink we will get hammered though. We have no winger, think Samaras will be on the wing with Corradi and Vassell up front. Think City will be releageted by Christmas, cant see us winning our first 10 never mind any otheres.

alkalinetrio
20-08-2006, 13:55
i dont think city will get relegated i reckon there stay up but going to be a hard season! yeah walcott played well saw him last night on highlights hes bloody fast! cant wait for champions league game this week! the amount of chances arsenal had tho just cudnt get it in till the end lol

Katy
21-08-2006, 11:02
3 - 0 aint that bad, Absolutley fuming at Steve Flaming Bennett the big plonker what a muppet. I cannot believe he did not send that bully Essien off. Fair Play 2 late challanges off Corradi is bad and deserves 2 yellows a sign of trying to hard on his debut. But after he tackled Essien surely its a red carxd for Essien as he pulled corradi up to his feet by his hair. It was a bad decision by Bennett. I think City had the chances just did not finish. Sinclair had a cracking Shot but straight to Cudichini, Weaver didnt move God only knows why he was in net, Samaras (6million Samaras) spent half the time on the floor. We had nio chance when we went to ten men we justg couldnt get possession. I was pleased to see Reyna hadnt lost the quality (well as much quality as REyna can get anyway) that i saw in the world cup. Micah Richards was the best player on the pitch in my opinion. Also Vassell and Dickov should have been on from the start they worked there socks off.

As for Walcott yes he is really quick i seen a couple of under 17 games last year on the telly when he played up front with Danny Sturridge. There the future of English Football in My opinion. Im looking forward to going on Saturday now. I have a feeling yourll win somehow!!!! 3 or 4 nill.

lollymay
21-08-2006, 14:45
the man u match was good - glad to see that rooney and rohnaldo sp? can still play on the same team!

alkalinetrio
21-08-2006, 16:48
wish i could go to that match one day i will to a match still cant believe i havnt been to one arsenal match and ive supported them all my life lol

Katy
22-08-2006, 08:39
one day yourll go. I got my ticket for Portsmouth Tomorrow night as well, its a pity its three seats down from my dads season ticket but he kind off dissowns me when we go to football i get abit in to it too much.

Cant believe Fulham were that bad after all this time off. You have to be pretty poor to let in 5.

kayley
22-08-2006, 11:31
I loved the chelsea game it was wicked. they played so well and drogbas goal was wicked. cant wait to watch their next match we are going to win the trophy again :D

Katy
22-08-2006, 11:45
They didnt exactly have a tough defence to get past thoiugh, also Essien was a right cheat. I think you probably will win the trophy but i think it will be tougher than the last two seasons. Who have Chelsea got next.

Johnny Allen
23-08-2006, 23:14
well its Man United for the Premiership this year, you mark my words. Glad to see Chelsea beaten by Middlesborough. Man United for the Premiership and everyone knows it.

Katy
24-08-2006, 11:56
My God we going to be relegated, we were so bad last night. Flipping Ben Thatcher should be banned i dont want that thug represernting Manchester City. All the best to Pedro Mendes i hope he gets better soon.

alkalinetrio
24-08-2006, 19:20
got the city at weekend arsenal have havnt we? hopefully raise our game:D

Katy
25-08-2006, 09:59
You wont need to raise your game the way were playing. Its dreadful. did you see the chalenge on Mendes from Thatcher, the guy had a fit and was knocked out. I swear if he gets picked on Saturday then i swear ill want Pearce Sacked. We havent scored a flaming goal yet this season, i hope he plays Vassell on the wing (we have no wingers) its great with Corradi and Dickov up front.

x-xjessicax-x
25-08-2006, 15:34
Liverpool are the premiership champions this year and we are going to do the double!!!

Katy
25-08-2006, 16:00
Only the double, which title do you think Liverpool will win, FA Cup or Europe.

x-xjessicax-x
25-08-2006, 16:18
premiership and champions league i mean youve gotta leave something for chelsea at the end of it like the fa cup cos they have a squad of like superstars but the premiership and the champions league for the 6th time

Katy
25-08-2006, 16:26
I reckon Chelsea for the FA cup and i think Spurs have a good chance of winning the UEFA. It would be nice to win both European trophys won by Premiership teams.

Liverpool have a good side what did you think of Hamann when he played last season is he always injury prone or was he waorth the 400 000 we had to pay Bolton.

x-xjessicax-x
25-08-2006, 16:30
i liked hamann he was a good holding midfielder and he got an alrite shot on him as well but he is getting on a bit

Katy
25-08-2006, 16:33
Getting on a bit means hell fit in at City i cant wait till his foot injury clears up so he can make his debut. We need someone who can take a good free kick, Barton just aint up to it. Just because hes a scouser that wears number 8 are Joey thinks he stevie Gerrard. Bless him.

Welcome to the boards by the way, i have nt seen you around

x-xjessicax-x
25-08-2006, 16:42
there is nothing wrong with thinking your stevie gerrard the mans like a legend

Katy
25-08-2006, 17:39
Yeah hes great thats the problem Joey Barton isnt. He cant pass a ball in a stright line and his corner kicksnever meet the target he aims for.

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 14:58
:cartman:Come on Liverpool!:cartman: 2-1 winners against West Ham muhahahahahahaha:clap: :cheer: :thumbsup: :moonie:

Katy
26-08-2006, 15:00
THey did well its always nice to win after coming from Behind.

We have Arsenal today. I think they will make it four out of four at Eastlands.

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 15:06
i think that man city could beat arsenal you know always have faith

alkalinetrio
26-08-2006, 17:25
come on arsenal! i was hoping west ham beat liverpool

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 17:45
i am a liverpool fan through and through but just this once i rely hope that man city win

alkalinetrio
26-08-2006, 20:08
damn you mancs:P ah well i shudnt feel to bad since it was a penalty they scored from! haha liverpool will never win the the prem again:P arsenal need a change of tactics

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 20:18
actually liverpool will go on to win the premiership this year and next year and every year for the next 5 years and if the premiership campaign has a hiccup then it will be the champions league and arsenal well they can settle for 4th place:D

alkalinetrio
26-08-2006, 20:22
you must be dreaming if you think that maybe u shud wake up and cut down on the sleeping pills:P arsenal being 4th last season only time your ever see that:P

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 20:24
nah mate arsenal are getting worse i mean come on thierry henry is the only good thing that team has going for it at the moment and maybe fabregas you will be lucky if you even get 4th this season

alkalinetrio
26-08-2006, 20:27
we have top glass players loads! and liverpool rely on gerrard to much if it wasnt for him you wudnt have won the champions league or f.a cup the rest of the team is complete crap your finish in 5th or 6th arsenal will get there winning side back soon:)

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 20:32
omg liverpool have a team outside of steven gerrard its just whats the point in having a world class player like him if you dont use him thats why he is used so much and arsenal only have thierry henry i mean ashley cole has he moved yet and the rest of the team are like nobodys

alkalinetrio
26-08-2006, 20:36
just cause your nobody doesnt make you not good haha shows how much you know everybody starts off somewhere did you know gerrard when he first started for liverpool?! we have loads of players your just to blind to see talent in front of you! shud have gone to specsavers

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 20:40
yeh but my point is that having loads of players that are pants wont win you tropheys. there isnt really a talented youngster in your squad really

alkalinetrio
26-08-2006, 20:46
we have loads theo, fab, senderos for examples and weird how other people have said so to aint it?

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 20:48
theo is pants alright fabregas is good ill give you that but senderos is just there hes just there

alkalinetrio
26-08-2006, 20:49
theo aint pants hes showed hes got talent and senderos is a talented player! name me some talented youngests liverpool have?

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 21:05
sissoko erm im having to think daniel agger

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 21:06
ill think of more in a bit when i have finished reading cosmopolitan

x-xjessicax-x
26-08-2006, 21:15
neway we have a mixture of old and young players in the squad and that my friend is what makes us winners!

alkalinetrio
26-08-2006, 21:58
its a shame its been 16 years since you won the league and since then we've won it loads and we will keep going on this year liverpool will win nothing but a game down at the bingo hall

Johnny Allen
27-08-2006, 13:24
THERES ONLY ONE PREMIERSHIP WINNER THIS YEAR AND ITS MANCHESTER UNITED.

x-xjessicax-x
27-08-2006, 14:52
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Johnny Allen
27-08-2006, 15:55
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

alkalinetrio
28-08-2006, 12:31
if its not chelsea and liverpool im happy lol

Katy
28-08-2006, 21:17
I always seem to miss a good argument. I think its to early to decide whose Going to win. Very chuffed with the win over Arsenal even if it was a Joey barton penalty. I thought all the lads did the sky blue shirt proud. I really enjoyed myself the atmosphere was great i had no voice all Sunday my uncle loved it i could nt argue. It looks set for an exciting campaighn especailly with Liverpool Drawing oin the first day against the new boys. City Beating Arsenal and a comeback from the Boro to beat CHelsea. You couldnt write it could you.

alkalinetrio
01-09-2006, 18:03
some good new signings for arsenal cant wait to see them play for us! will miss ashley cole a lot he was a awesome left back for us! well good luck to him but not hes team:P not ot keen on chelsea haha

Katy
02-09-2006, 09:26
finally the cole galas sagee ahs finished. Tink Arsenal will miss Cole but Gallas is one hell of a player to have in your squad, i mean he can play anywhere at the back and do a good job.

City Sold Sibierski to Newcastle, why they want him i dont know. Plus we got DaMarcus Beasley on a years long loan. Im really happy with SP signings i think they should do well, not sure on Trabelsi hes the only one, i mean he has a duff knee and a heart condition. Not seen him yet as he has had Visa troubles. We had a good friendly the other night. Psycho ran out of subs and to come on in the second half as miller had a bad knee. It was him or Nicky Weaver. He nearly scored as well. Also Andy Cole to Pompey, pity he went but we wont miss him. we have Dickov plus there is no point in having players in the team that dont want to be there.

alkalinetrio
02-09-2006, 14:20
pycho came on as a player cause of running out of subs? lol i hopes that what u ment lol

Katy
02-09-2006, 17:24
yes in the game against Ballymena we had an agreement with Tommy wright who is coaching or managing that we would play a friendly and once Pearce had used all his subs he had to come on himself. He still has it in him apparently.

alkalinetrio
02-09-2006, 19:07
wicked haha i would have loved to see that! well done england today only got see half of it other half had driving lesson lol

Katy
11-09-2006, 16:33
Im surprised all our Liverpool fans havent commented on the Derby. Oh yeah maybe because the Toffees won. Was it 3 - 0.

We have reading tonight.

alkalinetrio
11-09-2006, 19:36
yeah that liverpool fan seems quiet! lol well done the toffees:D

arsenal just cant seem to get the ball in the net they all seem to want to pass to one person henry if they shot more we wud score more we miss pires for that rosisky is a shooter and that new bloke is aswell start of with them and i think we will have something

pookie1968uk
11-09-2006, 21:18
cant quite bring myself to talk about it sorry! it is too raw still!!
i was so disappointed they lost and my close friends who are evertonians have really rubbed it in!

alkalinetrio
11-09-2006, 21:53
its been a bad start for the 3 of us man city, arsenal and liverpool haha but im convinced arsenal will get better

Katy
12-09-2006, 13:55
That was the most typical City game i ever saw last night. I knew we would lost. We had all the possesion and shots but the goals dont seem to come. Richards threw a hissy fit when he was subsituted to bring on trabelsi for his debut. Psycho left Hamann onm the bench when Useless cluadio Reyna was playing and did absolutly nothing then there goal came from a sloppy free kick that wasnt even a free kick. To top it all off Ousmane Dabo got a straight red for and high elbow challenge which led to a chant of You Ben thatcher in disguise. All in all not a good game.

alkalinetrio
12-09-2006, 16:36
didnt like the person who scored the goal go down when the ball went in cause of migrane? have u got a season ticket for man city?

Katy
12-09-2006, 16:38
Yes, he sort of banged heads with Richards and the ball went in the net all his teammates were going to hug him and he just lay there on the floor, it was quite funny.

I do have a season ticket, usually go with my dad.

pookie1968uk
12-09-2006, 17:56
i KNOW liverpool will get better!!!!!!!!!!
well i hope so anyway!!
PSV Eindhoven to get past tonight, come on liverpool!!!!

Katy
12-09-2006, 19:13
Forgot it was champions league tonight. Who do Chelsea play is it Werder Bremen, i think Ashley Cole is going to start. Does anyone know if Blackburn have won a goal yet.

pookie1968uk
12-09-2006, 19:34
yes you are right about chelsea and no, blackburn have yet to score a goal!
im off now to watch liverpool!

alkalinetrio
13-09-2006, 17:00
ballacks penalty now thats how to take one maybe england should take note!

woooo looking forward to arsenal game tonight but argueing with my dad about which game to watch cause both on sky he wants manchester utd v celtic cause hes a rangers fan and wants to see celtic lose lol

Katy
13-09-2006, 17:16
lol, sounds like my sort of fan except ill be wanting the reds to lose. Theres nothing that makes me happier.

Speaking to someone today and they reckon Man City will be relegated by christmas without scoring a goal. Its going to be one of those season.

Bryan
13-09-2006, 20:38
My Dad is over the moon with the local team Aston Villa at the moment

no defeats yet and they are in 5th place (correct me if im wrong) just shows what a new chairman and manager can do... quite amazing really

lets hope the boys in claret and blue keep this up for the rest of the season!

alkalinetrio
14-09-2006, 15:02
i use to go out with a bird from birmingham she was well a birmingham supporter and i was round hers and everyone was cheering on birmingham against aston villa so to just muck about i was cheering on aston villa and astona villa end up winning 3-1 so they wernt to happy and i thought ill rub it in there face "your going down" sort of stuff lol:P so my bird punched me in the arm lol only muck about tho lol

im well glad over arsenals win last night brilliant goal from rosicky only got see half the match tho had to watch that on news lol my parents end up having party so switched tv off and turned music on half way through lol

Katy
14-09-2006, 17:07
Good win last night for the Arsenal in the CL. Pity Celtic couldnt get that 3rd goal.

I just wish Martin o neil had come to City not Villa, Theres always we have Darius Vassell to throw back in my uncles face he was gutted when he left the villa. We have an ongoing rivalry you see.

Katy
15-09-2006, 15:13
Flipping heck, how typical is it for french Tony to score on his debut for newcastle in the uefa cup. He never scored for us. Typical.

Just looked at the discipline table, City are joint top with guess who, Yep you got it Blackburn. That meas the fair play route is out.

pookie1968uk
15-09-2006, 15:29
well its liverpool v chelsea and man united v arsenal this weekend. what do you think the results will be?
of course i'd love to see liverpool beat chelsea again but what are their chances after their recent displays?
what about arsenals chances against a good man united side at the mo?

Katy
15-09-2006, 15:50
Ill go for a north West Double for the grand slam this weekend. The pool and its hard for me to say but United.

We have Blackburn.

I think Everton Wigan should be a good game at the weekend, Kilbanes debut against his old club, should be interesting.

alkalinetrio
15-09-2006, 20:05
curse you cornet curse you hahaha have faith arsenal will deliver

i cant wait for the game bring it on who manc city got?

alkalinetrio
17-09-2006, 19:05
well im a very happy chap:D we deserved that win!

bring it on! and damn chelsea why cudnt it be a draw lol going to be a good season this year:D

Jessie Wallace
17-09-2006, 19:17
a draw, i wanted a win ! lol

alkalinetrio
17-09-2006, 19:23
lol nah never want the scousers to win:P come on dawn u know u want to support arsenal:P

pookie1968uk
18-09-2006, 14:52
oh dear, another loss for liverpool! where is the team that beat chelsea at the beginning of the season and why does rafa keep putting crouch on the bench when the others cant manage a goal?

Katy
18-09-2006, 16:06
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :wall: :wall: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

I give up with City that game was for the taking, when will they learn not to slot the ball past nicky weaver. Its the other goal we want to score in.
Never thought id say it but thank god for Joey.

Were going down, I can see it now.

placed very nicely above relegation and i cant see us moving out of it.

Katy
21-09-2006, 17:34
Anyone with me when i suggest Psycho is going to be the first gaffer to leave.

Cant believe we lost to chesterfield Nightmare.

Im in for a long hard season. Beware there will be lots of moaning going on in this thread.

alkalinetrio
21-09-2006, 18:09
awww when is next draw for next round? be good to see who arsenal have :D

yeah but i reckon give time manc blue will pull through i really dont know who will get sent down this year sheff have good team when they try and watford just cant seem to score haha

Katy
22-09-2006, 15:37
Im not sure when the draw is, ill have to find out.

I hope we dont get relegated, west ham on saturday hope its not Bowyer V Barton in the midfield that could be a very interesting boxing match.

Well done on beating Man U. I hate them it made my day.

alkalinetrio
23-09-2006, 13:06
oh it felt good beating man utd hate them to cant wait till my cuz gets back of holiday wind him up hes manc utd fan!

i see arsenal have west brom in carling cup:D

pookie1968uk
23-09-2006, 16:42
phew, liverpool beat spurs today and it sounded a really good game. thats two wins out of two so maybe we are back to winning ways!

pookie1968uk
23-09-2006, 17:07
good wins for arsenal and man city too, alkalinetrio and cornetgal!!!!
lets hope newcastle beat everton tomorrow!!

alkalinetrio
23-09-2006, 18:17
well done arsenal woooooo cant wait for highlights tonight a gallas goal then og then a henry wooooo shud be good:D

i heard risse scored a good goal for liverpool!

mancs beat west ham something is wrong with west ham at the moment there new plan of a new erea with the argies aint going to well!

anyone watching hightlights tonight on bbc1?

Katy
23-09-2006, 18:30
WE FED THE GREEK!!!!!

about time two. Just got back from the game, cracking day out. Chelsea head back to the top and Arsenal had a good win against Sheffield, there are next home game. West ham have gone right off the boil, we even sung can we play you every week and that doesnt happen very often. Ishmeal Miller had a cracking run must have been length of the field. I am so happy its unbelievable.

Ill be watching the highlights. Gallas showed the reason Arsenal signed him i see. Also Spurs have gone off the boil as well. It was a good day for all our teams WELL DONE!!!!!!!

alkalinetrio
24-09-2006, 12:48
watch manc city game saw that mullin and richardson or wotever there names are they seem really good and there young aswell

Katy
24-09-2006, 21:15
Yeh Micah Richards is a great young talent, he was marking Walcott when he came on against us and there wasnt much between them Richards had him covered. There was times yesterday when he was playing full back and the winger role as Old timer Sinclair was no where to be seen, (see im a typical city fan even when we win i can still find something to moan about) I think that City and Arsenals Youth systems are the best in the league, with us producing the likes of Joey Barton, Micah Richards, Stevie Ireland, Shaunny Wright Phillips and Arsenal producing Van Persie etc. I think its good when the youth are strong.

alkalinetrio
26-09-2006, 19:28
arsenal got porto tonight wooo anyone watching any games?

Katy
26-09-2006, 21:36
Jsut watched a bit of the Arsenal game, thought Eboue was crocked then he came and was running around again. Cramp i guess. Walcott looks in Good shape on the wing. You reckon arsenal can get to the final this year and go one better than last year or are you not thinking about that yet.

Damn Man United beating Benfica.

Johnny Allen
27-09-2006, 16:26
as A Man United fan I myself will admit Benefica out played us in the first half, but 3 points was a fantastic result for United, I thought we would be lucky to claim a draw.

Katy
27-09-2006, 16:38
Benfica were unlucky to lose they had a lot of possession. United did do well though, even though it is terrible hard to say.

I forgot to say how proud i was of Bolton for finally breaking David James clean sheets. Its about time he let a goal in, as he let plenty in when playing in the north.

alkalinetrio
27-09-2006, 17:16
i enjoyed last nights game go arsenal:D i hope chelsea lose tonight and the scousers lol i hate them both more then i hate the mancs lol COME ON!!!

Katy
27-09-2006, 17:34
I think Arsenal are like City in away, they hate everyone apart from there own team.

alkalinetrio
27-09-2006, 21:27
haha since you went to the city match im guessing you saw fan of the month or wotever its called he was on sundays highlights lol

i hate scousers cause they think there the "great ones" who end up winnning by luck! and chelsea well there just well i cant say the word but im guessing u can guess it haha

anyone watching games tonight?

pookie1968uk
27-09-2006, 21:41
cant watch the games as i dont have sky sports channels:( they havent even got hightlights of the games on the other channels which is quite unusual.
at least liverpool manages to hold on for a win after being 3:0 up!:cheer:

Katy
28-09-2006, 16:41
i didnt watch any games.

I ddi see the fan of the season i think it was for last season, he was at the ground. He has tattoos of like Goater 10 on his back, and theres a picture of his bdroom being like a City shrine with millions of shirts and things.

alkalinetrio
28-09-2006, 17:07
yeah hes from irland i think haha yeah he had tattoes and tattoed autographs aswell lol funny you see him on cam going "SIT DOWN" to the bloke in front lol

pookie1968uk
29-09-2006, 14:01
oh i so hope that man city can beat everton tomorrow, wipe the smiles of their annoying faces!!!!!!!!!
come on man city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy
29-09-2006, 14:08
Youe asking alot there arent you. I dont think City wil lbe able to beat the toffess especially not at Goodison. Alos since Stuart Pearce claims AJ is like a new Linker so that means hes bound to score a hat trick.

pookie1968uk
29-09-2006, 14:28
Youe asking alot there arent you. I dont think City wil lbe able to beat the toffess especially not at Goodison. Alos since Stuart Pearce claims AJ is like a new Linker so that means hes bound to score a hat trick.
well i can live in hope that they can do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy
29-09-2006, 15:33
No one wants them to do it more than me. I think the only way we have a tiny chance is if Samaras is on Form and young Ish Miller has a game like his debut.

Katy
30-09-2006, 18:37
Get in 1 -1 will do fine for me away at Everton. Glad we got a draw as i hate Everton. Didnt want them the satisfaction of taking three points off us. It was all looking gloomy them Micah struck again.

Hey Micah your so fine score a goal in added time hey Micah

Good old Joey managed to disgrace himself i hear. I think its a long going fued with Everton, he moonied at the fans when he left the pitch.

Only bad news in Ousmane Dabo has ligament damage so he will be out for a while.

alkalinetrio
02-10-2006, 16:46
wey arsenal won there game saturday so im happy and liverpool lost and chelsea drew wooo must have been my birthday:P

alkalinetrio
15-10-2006, 09:59
good score for arsenal its a shame man utd and chelsea had to win still not much in it at moment which is good:D woooo liverpool 1-1 gutted lol what was man city score if they played?

Katy
15-10-2006, 12:51
0 - 0. Very boring game against Sheffield. Joe Hart played in net though and he was quite good. I was really nervousi for him as hes only a kid, well 19 but thats still a kid. We were crap like really bad i cant believe how awful we were watching the highlights, but it was a great atmosphere as always just a pity the football was its usuall standard.

What dod you make of Cheslsea with both Cech and Cudichini ending up in Hospital. Mouriniho overreacting as usually i see, Cech "Lucky to be alive" .

Good score for Arsenal. I know what you mean i cant believe united came back, We had it on in the gorund all the fans cheering for Wigan not that it did much good.

alkalinetrio
16-10-2006, 00:10
i don tthink the one on cech was on purpose

i feel sorry for my mate he supports charlton lolim half drunk btw so i probly mite not make very much sense but bolton u watch game tonight lol

Johnny Allen
16-10-2006, 15:32
Hurrah Man United still top. Mourniho was out of order to claim Hunt deliberately set out to harm Cech, there was no intention whatsoever.

Katy
16-10-2006, 15:55
he was just unlucky to have been that hurt. hunt showed no intention it was pure unlucky. I think hilarious in net should be funny for their champions league game midweek. haha.

Yeah your mate must be feeling it, Charlton arent doing to good since the legend that was Alan Curbishly left the valley.

And damn Man United still top. Dreading derby day.

alkalinetrio
17-10-2006, 19:48
yeah it was'nt deliberate!

all i got to say is we was robbed that was no way handball

Katy
18-10-2006, 20:19
I didnt see but from the reaction the refs decision was poor.

wenger and Henry are fuming.

alkalinetrio
19-10-2006, 12:28
ill give you a link to watch it on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-uAWNlrxQ

you can see it hit hes chest haha and i cant help laugh at commantary bloke "offside offside"

Katy
21-10-2006, 16:47
Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!

What happened today, The Mancs were a disgrace. I cant believe it.

Wigan 4 - 0 City.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I give up with Psycho as well, he has no tactics, the formation was all over the shop, hes spent god knows how much on 2 strikers who look like theyd be better off in a circus the amount of errors they made, then he has the nerve to come on and say things will improve, injurys blah blah *******blah.

I think its time for him to walk. As for everyone else, Wheres Wardle Tuert Mcintosh.

I give up. :wall: :wall: :wall:

alkalinetrio
22-10-2006, 23:23
wooooo 4-0 win that was a good game:d we deffinatly are the best passing time! and another lost for the scousers woooooo hooooooooooo shame it was man utd who won tho lol

yeah wigan played well manc city looked bad!

im playing new football manager 2007 game at mo in 5th place at mo lol

Johnny Allen
23-10-2006, 10:21
Man United back at the top, HURRAH.

Katy
24-10-2006, 17:53
Staurt Peace Out
Staurt Peace Out
Staurt Peace Out
Staurt Peace Out
Staurt Peace Out
Staurt Peace Out
Staurt Peace Out

do you get my drift. come on Psycho i think its time you walked. Ive stuck up for him up to now but Saturday was a joke. In January if hes still here, hed best not get any money. We dont need any more useless players. he bought enough of them in the summer.

quote of theyear.
"Corradi has had 13 different clubs and has always struggled finding the net" Typical sounds about right why he joined city, The other hopeful transfers are out injured as there all over retirement age.

Enough of my whinging.

What did we think of Jermaine Defoes biting incident. I myself found it quite funny.

alkalinetrio
24-10-2006, 19:38
bet he wish he ate before the game now:P

man utd wont last at top there lose more or draw more games round december time! come on the arsenal

Katy
25-10-2006, 20:38
united are playing at the miunute in th cup against crewe who have had a goal dissallowed for offside.

COME ON CREWE.

Whesterfield knockd out the hammers as well. At least we were nt the only ones they could beat. Someone sign that caleb folan. hes ace.

Katy
30-10-2006, 15:47
misley middlesborough in the prem tonight. I think it will be a boring 0 0 draw either that or they steal it in the final minute.

Hope our bad luck doesnt continue.

alkalinetrio
30-10-2006, 16:41
bloody crap score at weekend:( we shud have scored more oh well im still comfident we will win:D im well addicted to football maanger into my 3rd season 2nd season won league cup and champions league i rule haha came 3rd in prem and lost fa final! but just for you ill cheer on mancs tonight

Katy
31-10-2006, 10:44
yay we won, it must have been your support.

Good old Dunnie hay, you can always relay on him in a crisis. To be honest though boro were not up to much. It got a bit tense at the end as well Maccaroni hit the post twice then Vassell did the same at the other end. I twas a good game though.

alkalinetrio
02-11-2006, 17:08
last nights arsenal game was very frustrating we just cudnt get it in the goal grrrr haha we shud have won by loads amount of chances we had

Katy
02-11-2006, 17:22
City have that problem each week, finding the net. I know how frustarting it is.

At least united lost, haha.

alkalinetrio
02-11-2006, 17:44
did you see any of the chances we had? 2 open goal chances were mentle! we was all over them lol yeah i know man utd lost woo

Katy
05-11-2006, 12:21
we had arsenal syndrome yesterday we must have hot the bar and the post and the crossbar and the side netting numerous times yet we still managed to lose to charlton. Our away for is so bad its untrue. we havent won away since Villa in February then before that it was flaming Charlton last december. It needs sorting. We had the chances just failed to finish. I think Trabelsi was a good signing for us glad he didnt join you guys a few years ago. And Beasleys injured again, the poor little dude colided with Carsen and got completly clattered. Bring on Newcastle.

Looking forward to the ARsenal game actually im going to watch it/

alkalinetrio
05-11-2006, 15:39
this is why i hate watching league games against london rivals it makes me angry haha i want to smash some tea cups or something bloody west ham scum throwing coins at players we should have had a penalty arghhhh oh well we will pull back cant wait for julio baptista to come back hes got strength and skill we need

Katy
05-11-2006, 17:25
i had a feeling you would nt be too happy. Wender and Pardews antics made me laugh though. Squaring up to each other on the sideline.

And to top it all off for you Spurs are beating chelski.

Katy
05-11-2006, 17:32
Whey, John Terrys been sent off for Chelsea, what a game this is turning out to be.

alkalinetrio
05-11-2006, 17:58
i see them beating chelsea a good thing cause that way the points aint changed for arsenal and chelsea and we still have a game in hand! i know tottenham our biggest rivals we will beat them next month and chelsea:P

Katy
05-11-2006, 20:48
hehe, i keep seeing wengers little babyish moment on the touchline i gets funnier everytime you see it. Also what did you make about this weekends 2 p throwing. I mean that fan could have at least done a pound coin or at least something that would hurt a bit.

pookie1968uk
07-11-2006, 23:33
well done southend!!! knocking man united out of carling cup!!!!
best thing to happen in ages!!!!!!!!!

di marco
07-11-2006, 23:37
well done southend!!! knocking man united out of carling cup!!!!
best thing to happen in ages!!!!!!!!!

wow really?! my dad will be pleased!

alkalinetrio
09-11-2006, 18:03
oi no coins shud have been thrown at van persie:D haha woooo manutd went out and arsenal went through:D got liverpool this weekend

Katy
10-11-2006, 16:50
According to Addebeyor it said in the paper he reckons that if you lot beat the scousers then your back in the title race. We got NCastle at home. It should be a win as our home form has been great we are yet to conceede.

Its odd how united fans go quiet up here when something like getting knocked out the cup by Saaaathend.

alkalinetrio
12-11-2006, 21:50
get in there 3-0 arsenal come on:D got chelsea and tottenham next month 2 vital games:D might try go to atleast one of them!

pookie1968uk
14-11-2006, 21:17
ive braved it on here after our thrashing from arsenal. whyam i not suprised it happened! we play average most of the time then wonder why we cant win the big boys!

Katy
15-11-2006, 14:29
Cant believe Dowies been sacked. Doesnt look good for pearce as his form is probably worse.

dont worry about the pool they play us soon so your bound to get a cricket score there.

Katy
18-11-2006, 14:10
its half time and the mighty bluies are 3 0 up against a poor poor Fulham. I dont mind though. Come on the BLues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy
18-11-2006, 14:12
pnats spoke to soon, Fulham pulled on back, forst goal we have conceded at home. COME ON CITY, they cant lose it here.

I hate these early kick offs.

pookie1968uk
19-11-2006, 18:34
oh dear, liverpool just get worse! i was really hoping for a good result against middlesborough but still no away win! our league position is getting embarrassing!

Katy
20-11-2006, 16:13
we play you at anfield next weekend. Not looking forward.

The pools away form is nearly as bad as ours i htink yours is only worse as our 1 away goal came from Open play and yours was from a penalty/

alkalinetrio
21-11-2006, 18:33
our home games are crap keep drawing getting anoying i dont think we will win it but ill be happy to atleast finish 2nd in front of chelsea lol

wooo champions league game tonight come on arsenal

pookie1968uk
22-11-2006, 08:42
well done celtic!!!!!!!! what a fantastic goal they scored against man united! i was so made up man united lost!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!

alkalinetrio
22-11-2006, 18:02
im a rangers fan on my scotch side so i wanted celtic to lose and plus fergy was a rangers man so was supporting man utd for game last night!

woooo 3-1 arsenal walcott played a goodern when he came on and glad baptista scored for us

Katy
23-11-2006, 15:07
Walcott is great, our boy wonder (danny Sturridge) has been out with a hip problem but im hoping pearce will realise that wenger has the right idea playing the youngens not oaps which is what our squad looks like.

united fans are really sore losers. they have been whinging non stop since the defeat.

Katy
25-11-2006, 17:13
flaming Stevie Gerrard, Liverpool really did not deserve that win, Poor defensive error cost us three. points.

pookie1968uk
25-11-2006, 17:42
hurray for steven gerrard thats what i say! we so needed those 3 points.

Katy
26-11-2006, 12:18
yeah but your still the same as us, with the travel sickness bug, i dont get how liverpool can be so good at anfield like City are at COms but put them somewhere else and all shape gets lost. It was dissapointing for us as we good have got something from that game. Reyna played well and so did dunne and Onoha for us. Really pleased nedums back as he has been out since jan.

pookie1968uk
26-11-2006, 14:35
yeah but your still the same as us, with the travel sickness bug, i dont get how liverpool can be so good at anfield like City are at COms but put them somewhere else and all shape gets lost. It was dissapointing for us as we good have got something from that game. Reyna played well and so did dunne and Onoha for us. Really pleased nedums back as he has been out since jan.

i really dont know what has happened to liverpool away form. we have never been so bad away from home and also we are known for having a really good defence but that has let far too many goals in of late. yes we won yesterday and i was pleased, but we were at home and prob should have scored more goals.

alkalinetrio
27-11-2006, 00:39
we cant stilll beat bolton at home arghhh haha arsenal title chase has faded im not happy but hey were above liverpool and tottenham so im happy again now lol

pookie1968uk
27-11-2006, 14:32
that was a bad result for arsenal. having some mixed results this season, but hey, who am i to talk with liverpools results!!

Katy
27-11-2006, 15:00
it must be the north west, you dont seem to do very well up here,

*sings* theres only one Joey Barton one Joey Barton One Joey Barrrrrrrrrton.

only joking.

Tell what im gutted about flaming sibierski the goal machine up at the toon when he played for us he was so bad. Also who else saw james hair yesterday.

pookie1968uk
30-11-2006, 15:03
very good night for man city last night, ok night for liverpool but we should have won. bad night for arsenal, what is happening there at the mo?

Katy
30-11-2006, 16:57
i know, darius vassel did his favourite hobby score against his former club. Im so happy with the lads. Sylvain Distin is a blue is a blue is a blue, ahat a goal by the french man. The goal celebrations get more and more interesting. Looks like that traqvel sickness of ours could be on the up.

alkalinetrio
01-12-2006, 18:28
and ours cud be on the down starting to get a crap away scores! but got tottenham this weekend going to watch it cant wait for it:D

Katy
02-12-2006, 13:21
Arsenal are 1 up at the minute. Keep it up lads.

WE dont play till monday night Watford at home. Dont know what ill do this after noon without the football, guess ill have to see if theres any rugger on the box. I tink Llanethli could be playing sale at some point today.

alkalinetrio
03-12-2006, 12:34
oh yes 3-0 get in there and chelsea next week lol my birds a chelsea fan so were going pub to watch it should be fun

pookie1968uk
03-12-2006, 18:10
great score for liverpool yesterday too, an away win at last. bellamy actually looked like a decent footballer!
and we have drawn arsenal in the next round of the FA cup! oh dear, should be interesting

Katy
04-12-2006, 16:23
should be interesting, we have wednesday away. I think it will be tough, as City dont have a very good record in the cup.
Im off to the game tonight, its freezings and raining. Great football weather NOT!!!! They d best win as im going to all this effort.

Katy
05-12-2006, 15:04
Clattenburg is the owrst ref in the history of bad refs. I have never seen so appuling decisions in my entire life. He must have left his red card at home as thats the only explnationion i can think of for not sending of francis for elbowing Barton in the head or the guy that did the same thing to Joey about 20 minutes later.

alkalinetrio
05-12-2006, 22:16
its like scouser year for arsenal already played everton twice and liverpool once and we still got to play liverpool 3 more times and everton once! come on arsenal beat those portons

Katy
07-12-2006, 16:41
How come you are playing them so many times.

Not looking forward to Saturday. I cant believe they have only given City 3000 seats. Its not like they need the space themselves is it.

Look out for the sign that says "the mancunian end" it should be held by the away fans.

alkalinetrio
07-12-2006, 19:48
carling cup and f.a cup and prem haha

we got chelsea sunday come onnnnnnn lol hope we dont lose ill never hear end of it from my bird my cuz is coming to watch in hes man utd shirt cheering on arsenal to beat chelsea haha hes going to that match against man city

Katy
09-12-2006, 14:57
lucky united is all i can say. That win was not at all deserved Poll was a complete idiot. We made 3 mistakes which cost dearly. I hope Nicky Weaver isnt that badly injured. I thought it couldnt get any worse and corradi got sent off. The chants was good though. City sung all game. The best Fans in the World.

alkalinetrio
10-12-2006, 20:40
i must say essiens goal was a great one damn them and we was winning 1-0 now 1-1:( got a game on wednesday our game in hand come on arsenal

pookie1968uk
12-12-2006, 15:52
another great win for liverpool on saturday! 8 goals in 2 games. hope we can keep it up, especially with those matches coming up with arsenal!! lol!
i would have loved to see man city beat united but alas it wasnt to be lol!

Katy
13-12-2006, 17:11
it wasnt to be. The ARsenal play Wigan tonight dont they. should be a good game.

Aparently Joey Barton might be called up for the next England friendly. Good article in the paper about how he wont get that good reception as he offended a load of players after the world cup. Nice on Joe is all i can say.

alkalinetrio
14-12-2006, 18:00
lol ill rather have man utd win the prem then chelsea i hate them with a passion hahaha

we got liverpool soon in carling cup accturly next week on 19th come onnnnnnnnnn arsenal got portsmouth this weekend aswell going up against cambell

Katy
15-12-2006, 14:47
i doubt Campbell will get a bad reception, as he didnt really leave in Cashley cole circumstances. Pompey really have been the surprise team so far this season. I doubt they will be able to keep it up. Curbs has got a good opening game with the hammers. Man u. Couldnt ask for more of a challenge.

alkalinetrio
18-12-2006, 11:23
good result for hes first game lol we should have won that game:( damn pompey now liverpool have gone above us! tut guess we will have to beat liverpool in carling cup:P

pookie1968uk
18-12-2006, 14:52
oh yes! third in the premiership and in good form too! roll on the cup ties lol lol!

Katy
18-12-2006, 19:20
i wont mention the spurs game, ill just set me off on another rant how Pearce should be sacked if that is the turd a premiership footballer produces on 30 000 a week. Samaras 6 million, the biggest joke i have ever heard.

pookie1968uk
19-12-2006, 19:49
what a shame, the game was cancelled because of the fog! have to wait a bit longer to see if we can knock arsenal out of the cup! i must say, i dont live too far from liverpool and the fog is very thick in this area.

Katy
20-12-2006, 09:21
I know im in Manchester and it was pretty thick up here but much worse in Liverpool. It looked really funny on Sky Sports new. You couldnt see the half way line from the goalposts

alkalinetrio
20-12-2006, 17:43
i loved it when they went on the players cud play cause they cud see but they seemed to forget footballs about the fans the whole point of football is entertained so if the fans cudnt see properly it wudnt be worth it haha

alkalinetrio
24-12-2006, 20:40
joey bartons face cracks me up when you see hes face when hes relised hes been red carded haha! wooooooo 6-2 to arsenal good game:D:D

Katy
27-12-2006, 10:27
he is such a plank, and yesterday h e was yellow carded, for stealing the ball.

Stevie Ireland go his first goal, im so pleased for him. I love boxing day football, Match of the day was Fab. Chelsea and Reading was highly entertaining. Pleased we got the win as 2 points of the relegation zone was to close to comfort, at least theres a bit of breathing space.

What about Alan Pardew going to Charlton. Its a real Manager roundabout down south.

alkalinetrio
29-12-2006, 01:39
haha it felt soooo good when i saw ashley cole kick the ball at essien then went in for a own goal! felt soo good *holds back tears of enjoyment* lol wey well who wud have thought gilberto score 7 goals already this season haha:D who man city got next?

Katy
29-12-2006, 10:26
The hammers at Upton Park. Chelseas back for seem awful poor without Terry, i hear he had hios back surgery and will be out for a month looks like he will return february.

Also Chelsea need to keep there grubby little mits of Micah, I really really hope he doesnt leave to go to them, youd hope hed have learnt if he wants football City is where he is going to get. Id much rather see the back of Sylvain Distin as its obvious he wants to leave and use the money to by a decent winger as the backs are pretty strong with Micah Nedum Richard and we have Matt Mills as well in the background who seems ok.

Who have Arsenal got next. I would much prefer them to win the title that united. I watched one of the games on the telly i thinkthey were playing Watford and i think Arsenal play the nicest football in the premiership.

alkalinetrio
29-12-2006, 22:07
thats cause we play the ball around not just kick it up the field! whole point of football is entertainment all chelsea do is kick ball up pitch and hope for the best lol! erm we got sheff utd then charlton then i think liverpool fc not sure about that one week after that got them in carling cup i think lol

Katy
30-12-2006, 10:31
You play Liverpool an awful lto dont you. We have west Ham today, followed by Everton on New Years day at our place and then sometime soon we have Sheff wednesday in the FA cup. I think that game will be a tough game.

Injurys and suspensions dont really help us today but we cant use that as an excuse. Without Barton i hope that Micah is fit so he can take over the central midfield role with Ireland.

pookie1968uk
30-12-2006, 11:21
spurs for us today, we have so got to win this game after our blackburn result. looking forward to our matches against arsenal, as long as we win!!!!!

Katy
30-12-2006, 11:26
oh yeah, that was a bit out of the blue wasnt it, blackburn winning, its 7th v 8th isnt it. Liverpool fans were on Soccer AM this morning and they reckon its an easy win for the pool.

Katy
30-12-2006, 18:23
get in. Back to Back wins. thats not happened since October 2005. Im so Happy. Super Sub DaMarcas Beasley scored the winner with 12 minutes to go they were tense minutes ill tell you. glad we back to winning ways. I think Everton will prove tough oppostion on New Years Day especially after there good win today.

Chesea drop points again and United go 6 points clear. THats not good for Mourinihos men.

alkalinetrio
30-12-2006, 21:47
bad day for arsenal we just cudnt control the ball today

Katy
31-12-2006, 10:45
What happened. Jagielka must have played a blinder. There must be sopmething missing if you cannot score against a midfielder playing in net.

alkalinetrio
01-01-2007, 18:06
he played alright i know we should have scored but just cudnt get ball in the net lol bring on chalrton

Katy
01-01-2007, 18:50
Is that tomorrow?

west Ham seem to have sunk, what happened to the great old curbs. 6 0 against Reading is appauling. I think Eggert might be regretting sacking Pardew. At least they didnt lose that badly.

City, 3 wins on the bounce. Im gobsmacked. I really cant believe it. Some of the songs between the Everton fans and us today were so funny. Dont think i can repeat them on here. Bit naughty. 3 Wins without Joey, what does that tell you. Hes pants and we dont need him.

Sick of the media as well printing crap. Micah Richards to Chelsea a done deal, my backside. Its a load of rubbish according to Psycho.

alkalinetrio
01-01-2007, 19:24
he shouldnt go there once terry is back he wudnt get a chance chelsea dont know how to raise there youth so busy on buying other teams players

yeah its 2moz arsenal v charlton

yeah something is wrong with west ham somehow

Katy
02-01-2007, 10:38
i know what you mean. Its not fair on the players, or the likes of Jim Cassell, who is the person in charge of the academy. Why should he try and produce good players for the first team, when as soon as they get there Chelesa think they can just buy them as they have the financial capabilitys. Pearce said yesterday, that they could buy everyone they wanted and fold football clubs and hes right. I know stuart has said if the Board sell Micah then he will resign as he has already said he wants to keep.

Theres not been any movement in the transfer window so far.

pookie1968uk
02-01-2007, 17:18
wow liverpool did amazing against bolton and what a great win for man city especially as it was against everton!!!! man city difinitely seem to be getting it together a lot more.

Katy
03-01-2007, 10:25
I just hope we can keep it up. And without Barton as well, what does that tell you.

4 0 wasnt a bad result for the gunners against Charlton, and Villa Held Chelseas to the 0 0 draw.

pookie1968uk
03-01-2007, 20:01
i was so made up that chelsea drew as we are only 8 points behind them and it does seem possible to catch them up now.

Katy
04-01-2007, 12:49
it is possible i think. Its stil pretty open anything can happen.

TIs FA CUP weekend next saturday / sunday. Im really looking forward.

pookie1968uk
04-01-2007, 15:22
so am i except that we have arsenal and they can be so difficult to beat.

Katy
04-01-2007, 16:37
WE have Sheffield Wednesday and they look difficult to beat. LOL. I have a feeling they might do a Chesterfield to us.

alkalinetrio
04-01-2007, 18:03
cant wait till f.a cup games shame ive got a flu while watching it tho:( still nice excuse not get out of bed and mum bring me drinks:P

Katy
05-01-2007, 11:38
I hope your feeling better soon.

I just hope we can beat Weednesday, they seem to be in good form. If we can get a run going like we managed last year it would be great. Its a pity West Ham Beat us in the Quarter Final. Damn Pearce for Playing Samaras when he was injured./

alkalinetrio
05-01-2007, 11:40
how long samaras been at city for? your in the top half of the table now arnt you! i hope bolton bloody lose!

that team colchester seem to be doing well in championship imagin them in prem they got well small stadium lol

Katy
05-01-2007, 11:44
A year now, he came last January from Heerenveen. Yeah, we are 10th now it jsy shows what 3 games can do, and what a different they can make. I think we are a point behind Reading.

I saw that Colchester were doing well, It would be great to see Bolton lose i hate them, Flaming Nico Anelka haunting us, and i hate Diouf as well, but so does everyone.

Im looking Foward to Macc Chelsea, there was a comparason in the MEN about the price of there bench and Squads, it should be a good game. Ince is looking forward anyway.

Katy
06-01-2007, 12:25
Its FA Cup weekend I love it. Ive planned my day around it. going to listen to the Macc game later. I have a bit of a soft spot for them now as there quite local and they have been in the papers alot after the dire start they made. I would drop my beloved City for them but i keep an eye out for there results.

alkalinetrio
06-01-2007, 12:31
macc the one whos playing chelsea? wooooooooooooooooo come on arsenal beat them scousers:P over these past few days even the people who hate arsenal want them to win cause no one likes liverpool haha i find it quite funny

theres game on soon on bbc wooo come on

Katy
06-01-2007, 12:34
Yeah, there playing Chelsea, i remeber last year cheering for Liverpool as they played Man United as i hate united but i hate Liverpool more than Arsenal so ill be cheering for the gunners today. I was gutted when Pool won the final last year.
Tamworth are playing inthink against Norwich.

pookie1968uk
06-01-2007, 16:00
funny but people i know want liverpool to win, even my evertonian friend because they all dislike arsenal lol!!! or maybe thats because he has liverpool players in his fantasy football league!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Katy
06-01-2007, 16:22
lol, thats a point i havent checked my fantasy team yet.

Macc are 3 - 1 down to Chelsea, im not surprised as they are bottom of the league, and Chelsea are second top, ony 90 teams between them. Sheffield United are 2 down to Swansea and Norwich beat Tamworh 4 - 1 i think earlier. There team full of City rejects. Hucks, Crofty, Big Etuhu.

Katy
07-01-2007, 09:59
Well done Arsenal. Good win for them, Liverpool wont be happy.

Looking forward for todays game until i read who was in Charge, Poll, the worst referee in the universt.

di marco
07-01-2007, 10:34
anyone who watched the arsenal/liverpool game, what was the whole protest thing at the beginning? my dad turned it on just after the start and it was saying something about a protest and he wondered what was going on?

pookie1968uk
07-01-2007, 11:08
well i thought i would come on here this morning to get all the stick out of the way today!
ok, so we lost, not much more i can say really! im sure a few of you will be celebrating this morning!

Katy
07-01-2007, 11:41
anyone who watched the arsenal/liverpool game, what was the whole protest thing at the beginning? my dad turned it on just after the start and it was saying something about a protest and he wondered what was going on?

It was justice for the 96, they had truth banners and were singing "justice for the 96" who were the people who died in the hillsborough disaster which i think was 88 or 89. They wanted people to know the truth as the sun newspaper wrote that the liverpool fans were knicking the wallets from the people that were dead due to the crush in the stand. I think they want to be recognised they didnt do that,

Katy
07-01-2007, 16:16
City are trying to give me a heart attack, ehy cant they score, Come on Blues. Wednesday are pressuring its not good, there looking confident more and more. The commentry is Weaver saves WEavers Saves, Off the line.
No wonder we are voted the 25th most stressful team to support.

alkalinetrio
07-01-2007, 18:36
weeeeey 3-1 who are ya who are ya lol:P bring on tuesday:D beat you then aswell:D 1-1 man city game it finished didnt it? cant wait to see who we got 2moz:)

Katy
07-01-2007, 18:50
yeah, replay on the 17 i think. 30 second lead was good feeling though.

Poll was a plank though, he waited 5 minutes to get a replacement corner falg when there was a minute left to play and nerly abandoned the game.

pookie1968uk
08-01-2007, 14:13
weeeeey 3-1 who are ya who are ya lol:P bring on tuesday:D beat you then aswell:D 1-1 man city game it finished didnt it? cant wait to see who we got 2moz:)

well we will see! maybe we will be able to get our revenge, who knows!!!!!!!

pookie1968uk
08-01-2007, 14:14
my only other small consollation by the way was the fact that everton got beat 4:1 by blackburn at home!

Katy
08-01-2007, 15:10
lol, we didnt have a consolation as ole guner solsjior did what he did best to win the game for the reds.

alkalinetrio
08-01-2007, 18:02
thats all we need is bolton one of our worse teams to play! anyone like bolton here? and come on arsenal 2moz night lol

Katy
09-01-2007, 13:42
I Hate Bolton, and more specifically Diouf, there are bogie team as well. We never do well against them ever. I remember beatin ghtem once when we were in Division 2 but other than that they always beat us.

We have southampton if we beat sheffield in the replay. The replays at home so that is an advantage.

Im looking forward tonight,

alkalinetrio
09-01-2007, 21:53
6-3 woooooooooooooooooooooo! no revenge for you then:P really good game:D now bring on the spurs

Katy
10-01-2007, 16:58
What a result, young side as well.The worst defeat at Anfield since 1930. Thats some acheivement.

pookie1968uk
10-01-2007, 19:19
very embarrassing having to come back on here after our 2nd defeat and with such a score too! i am a benitez fan but do question his tactics sometimes.

Katy
11-01-2007, 08:38
I think every manager has bad games. you should try being a City fan if you think 2 defeats is stressful. It will get better im sure. It was a great game for a neutral to watch.

Talking of Bolton we have them away next game. I was going to go but the City fans are campaing and not going as the ticket prices are to high. It was in the paper.

pookie1968uk
13-01-2007, 15:31
phew! 3:0 is a good score. just glad we can still manage to win in the league! keeps us in 3rd position anyway! cough cough!

Katy
13-01-2007, 16:16
it is good, Watford are hard to beat even though they are not doing well, there a very big physical side. We are playing Bolton Its currently 0 0. Commentator reckons the tactics are bore the other team to death. We need a goal.

Katy
13-01-2007, 16:33
Blimey, Corradi and Barton have just bothed missed against an open net. Only City could have done that. Honestly. If we lose that or get a draw it will be there fault. Now the players are getting all irate and flying tackles in anyway with lots of bookings. I want to see that miss, its meant to be miss of the season.

Katy
14-01-2007, 12:41
we stay 10th in the table which is good. Glad that Liverpool and Arsenal won, especially Arsenal as it takes the pressure away as Blackburn are creeping up behind us. We need a win against them on Saturday and a win in the cup on Tuesday.

Its Arsenal next away for us but i think they have changed the date.

pookie1968uk
14-01-2007, 17:34
we have chelsea next saturday which should certainly be interesting! lol! i wouls really love to beat them, it would put us quite close to them in the league.

Katy
14-01-2007, 19:17
I love it when anyone beats Chelsea, I am loving th way Mouriniho thinks this is pressure.

alkalinetrio
14-01-2007, 23:37
glad you drew against bolton wish you beat them tho means we get more points over them lol i dont trust that team next 4 matches man utd, tottenham carling cup, bolton f.a cup then tottenham in carling cup for 2nd leg

Katy
15-01-2007, 15:46
the london derby in the FA cup will be a really good game. I hope we can beat sheff wed tomorrow as we have Southampton at home in the next round. I was gutted we didnt beat Bolton, Joey Bartons miss was horrific.

Katy
17-01-2007, 17:02
Get in there, bring on the saints. It was a great cup tie in the second half yesterday, and Vassells goal was amazing. It was his first goal in a year, which hasnt been against Aston Villa. I like that little stat. Apparently Bartons happy at City and doesnt want to go, i like the way he put the media straight.

pookie1968uk
20-01-2007, 16:09
i am very happy today!! what a win over chelsea we had today! we are getting nearer by the week and they are under a lot of pressure at the moment so who knows!

Katy
21-01-2007, 11:12
No terry equals no defence, Liverpool were all over them it was a great game.

Did you see how many people were left in the City ground, i could count them on both hands. I did think that they would get booed off but that didint happen as there was no one left in the ground to do it. Blackburn were awful and we were just a disgrace. Pearce needs to sort it out, as it was terrible. Trabelsi did look match fit, sinclair was playing for his contract and on that performance probably wont be getting an extension, Dabo was always a mile behind play, i could go on but i dont want to bore you with all the details. It was bad enough having to sit through it.

The little dispute between Warnock and the reading guy at the Madejski was funny, that guy sure has a temper but yesterday was understandable. Gillespie only being on the pitch 10 seconds before getting a red card was like a Dickov statistic.

alkalinetrio
21-01-2007, 23:11
well im in a happy mood today beat man utd and 3 points closer to chelsea:) if u look at season this year and last year its much closer at this point this year then it was last year which is good and yay bolton lost 5-1 im sooo happy about that cost makes 5 points clear of them:D

pookie1968uk
22-01-2007, 08:29
i must admit it was a good win for you, bit stuffy so late on but a win is a win!! either of us could easily go past chelsea now and that would wipe the smiles off their faces!

Katy
22-01-2007, 13:44
i couldnt believe it i thought that Arsenal had blown it but Henry had other ideas. You both had a good day, i wonder if there will be a day when results go all of our ways.

Katy
24-01-2007, 17:29
Chelsea through to the final. will it be spurs or the gunners? should be a good semi final clash.

pookie1968uk
25-01-2007, 15:13
i thought arsenal had had it yesterday when they had gone 2:0 down but they pulled it back. should be a good rematch.

Katy
25-01-2007, 16:46
what a game it turned out to be. That youth team is certinaly talented. Baptista really made up for his Own Goal in the second half with those two goals. It looks set for a goot return tie.

alkalinetrio
26-01-2007, 17:44
and its a home tie for 2nd leg which will be awesome wud love to get chelsea in final bet there play stronger team to our youths probly stil beat them with there defence haha

Katy
27-01-2007, 13:51
I tink he should stick with thr youth, they are showing they are capable. Especially with Chelseas defence as it is.

we have southampton tomorrow, im dreading it, i can see the result now, Southampton 3 (BWP, BWP, BWP) Manchester City 0 It would be typical City I am trying to be positive but its not happeneing, especially after Blackburn. He has to drop Carradi, its like playing with 10 men permanetly, he does nothing.

pookie1968uk
27-01-2007, 16:34
i have not got much interest in this weekends games seens as we are not playing!!

Katy
27-01-2007, 16:37
lol, we are still playing fortunatly, not today though. I hate sunday games as it messes up my weekend schedule. This should be football time.

Blackburn won 3 - 0 (boo) I really cant stick them. Also Boro are 2 - 2 i think, which is quite good as they were beating Bristol 2 - 0. Bristol have made a comeback.
I really hope that City arent the upset of the weekend.