06-08-2006, 18:29
Yahoo Jenson finally Grand Prix winner, well deserved I think!:cheer:

angelblue
06-08-2006, 18:34
omg really damm it i missed it i love formular 1 :angry:

Well done Jensen well deserved :thumbsup:

babs_ess
06-08-2006, 18:42
I bet Jacques Villeneuve is gutted since it was him and Craig Pollock who set up the team.

pinkles14
06-08-2006, 20:42
Well done Jenson well deserved started 14th came first :)

Katy
07-08-2006, 09:32
Its nice to see someone different win for a change rather than the same people every week. Shumacher wasnt happy as he lost a load of places when he had to take a pit stop as he crashed into a team mates car.

Rach33
07-08-2006, 10:31
I was so happy I screamed the house down my poor cat was terrified luckily no-one else was in to witness my excitement

Jenson fully deserved that win hope it is the start of many :cheer:

Siobhan
07-08-2006, 11:19
It was a fantastic race and well deserved win by Jensen :cheer:. If anyone watched topgear last week, he said he would trade all his fame and wealth for just one grand prix win.. Been a huge Schumacher fan, I was very disappoint by him and the team for not calling him in to change his tires.. he could at least have gotten 5 points and closed the gap further :angry:

pookie1968uk
07-08-2006, 17:46
It was a fantastic race and well deserved win by Jensen :cheer:. If anyone watched topgear last week, he said he would trade all his fame and wealth for just one grand prix win.. Been a huge Schumacher fan, I was very disappoint by him and the team for not calling him in to change his tires.. he could at least have gotten 5 points and closed the gap further :angry:

yes, i saw him on top gear the other week and he was so desperate to win a race.
when i saw he had won i was so made up for him!
well done to him!!:cheer: