PDA

View Full Version : Jack and Martha

Crazy Gal 88
24-04-2006, 18:02
Does anyone know if they are going to get back together? as i think they were a really sweet couple!!!

Pixie
25-04-2006, 02:27
i don't know any facts on this but i reckon they will as they are starting to grow close again at the moment (its obvious they still do care for each other)

CrazyLea
25-04-2006, 02:55
Yeah same here, I don't know any certaintys, but from looking at them past couple of days, seems likely.

melmarshall858
25-04-2006, 07:32
They definately do get back together at Noahs christening which was the series finale in oz and they are still together now 4 months on.

kels257
25-04-2006, 09:07
Yippee!! They were good together so i'm glad they sort things out.

Siobhan
25-04-2006, 10:21
They definately do get back together at Noahs christening which was the series finale in oz and they are still together now 4 months on.

Is Noah getting christened soon cause Hayley and Scott are leaving? That means that Flynn will die soon if it is the season finale :crying::crying:

?????
25-04-2006, 13:45
ermmm why did they break up in the first place??? i sorta missed those eppy's

Siobhan
25-04-2006, 13:46
ermmm why did they break up in the first place??? i sorta missed those eppy's

because Martha cause Jack to go deaf in one ear temporarily and it didn't work out

tammyy2j
25-04-2006, 16:58
They are a great couple i'm glad they will reunite

melmarshall858
25-04-2006, 17:35
because Martha cause Jack to go deaf in one ear temporarily and it didn't work out

Didn't they only get together after Jack had his accident when she was going to jump off the cliff and then they fell out because she told Tony he was having problems hearing and not telling anyone? Must have been one of the shortest romances in history the first time around.

melmarshall858
25-04-2006, 17:37
Is Noah getting christened soon cause Hayley and Scott are leaving? That means that Flynn will die soon if it is the season finale :crying::crying:

I think it is about 3-4 weeks till the season finale airs over here it is Noahs christening and Hayley Scott and Noah leave in the same episode Flynn colapses at the leaving party as everyone is saying goodbye but he dies 21 episodes into the new season (about 7-8 weeks time for us)

tammyy2j
02-05-2006, 14:14
Airs Friday, May 12 2006

Martha and Jack are happily reunited. An intimate moment as Martha expresses her wish to give their relationship their best shot – no more secrets, no more lies. Jack makes his promise. But as Martha leaves the room…Jacks pulls out his phone and dials…”Hello Sweetie, it’s Daddy! There are plenty more secrets…
Beth has returned home, still emotional from Scott and Hayley’s farewell. Jack and Martha burst in and deliver the shocking news…Graham and Amanda are getting married! Beth is utterly stunned. It’s a race against the clock to stop the wedding…but it’s too late! Beth watches on in horror, as her father and Amanda are pronounced husband and wife!

Does Martha and Jack get the gun back? And has Jack got a child?

melmarshall858
02-05-2006, 17:27
That never happens with martha and jack it was cut from the episode at the last minute

beckyboo
04-08-2006, 20:47
For all that love Jack and Martha like i do then they are going to get engaged on the 22nd sept and they get married on the 16th october!!!!!!!!! cant believe we have to wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beckyboo
07-08-2006, 19:43
Jack and Martha get engaged on the 22nd sept in the uk and they get married in the uk on the 16th oct for all of yous that cant wait you can watch it on www.youtube.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siobhan
08-08-2006, 10:21
Becky, you could have added link to this thread instead of creating a second one.. merging

~*~Leanne~*~
08-08-2006, 17:55
i can't wait they look really good

tammyy2j
09-08-2006, 10:10
Brillant they are a great couple

kristya30
09-08-2006, 23:19
They just got married in NZ but you just wait for the reception. VERY EXPLOSIVE

beckyboo
11-09-2006, 15:07
Martha packs her bags and walks out on Jack this week! While Jack is completely stunned by Martha’s decision, the young bride has not been happy for some time. Over the past few weeks, Martha has become increasingly annoyed by her policeman husband Jack's long working hours. Everything was fun and spontaneous at the start, now reality has kicked it. Martha feels like she’s putting in the effort and he’s not. Jacks work is a priority but I don’t think he was ready to make his wife his first priority

This week, Jack finds himself in Martha’s bad books again when he heads to the surf club after work for a drink with his fellow offices. Meanwhile – Martha – believing Jack is working late once more – is shocked to find Jack at the bar when she pops in to pick something up.

When Jack later returns home, Martha is waiting for him – and they end up fighting again. The next day, Tasha and Robbie arrive at Martha and Jacks house for lunch – and the immediately pick up the tension. When they leave, Martha turns on Jack and, before long, an argument has erupted. Jack storms off, but the last thing he is expecting when he returns home is to find Martha packing her bags. Martha tells Jack “I’ve had enough! This is too much. We need some space between us”

this is from the magazing tv week in oz!!!!!!!!!!

tammyy2j
11-09-2006, 17:10
I really hope it is just a minor setback as Martha and Jack are a great couple and hope they stay together