PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS: 21st Aug - 25th Aug 2006

Lennie
03-08-2006, 03:16
21st August
Rhys\'s (Andrew Moss) cavalier attitude towards Sarah (Loui Batley) niggles Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) more than usual after the previous day\'s events. Sophie\'s (Connie Powney) patience is wearing thin as Mel (Cassie Powney) recovers from her latest bender. Could Mel\'s antics thwart Russ (Stuart Manning) and Sophie\'s romance? Frankie (Helen Pearson) is surprised by what she finds when she does the laundry. Craig (Guy Burnet) is forced to own up to his shortcomings and offends his family. He faces some tough choices and everyone\'s surprised by his decision.

22nd August
Rhys (Andrew Moss) and Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) are living the dream when they wake up in unfamiliar surroundings; and Rhys isn\'t alone. And they attract some female attention posing as band members for the Havana Kings. Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) decides to use his music management skills on a new project. He can\'t believe his luck when he finds his perfect client, but is knocked for six when he discovers the baggage she carries. And Sophie (Connie Powney) tries to juggle her relationships with her sister (Cassie Powney) and Russ (Stuart Manning).

23rd August
Calvin (Ricky Whittle) is exasperated by Sonny (Devon Anderson) and Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel), who are desperate to believe in their dad. Sasha visits her mother\'s grave and is shocked by who she finds there. Rhys (Andrew Moss) can\'t believe his luck when he wakes up to find this morning is even better than the last. It\'s time for the biggest blag of Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) and Rhys\'s lives; but can they pull it off? And Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) is hosting a top event but struggling to shift the tickets.

24th August
Sarah\'s (Loui Batley) naughty picture comes back to haunt her yet again. After their mini-adventure Rhys (Andrew Moss) and Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) can\'t work out how to get home. Rhys pleads with Sarah to help them out. Becca (Ali Bastian) is putting pressure on a skint Justin (Chris Fountain) to provide for their baby. And Dom (John Pickard) is shy when Tina (Leah Hackett) drops into Il Gnosh; a bit of friendly persuasion from Tony (Nick Pickard) goes awry as Nicole (Ciara Janson) makes an accusation that scuppers Dom\'s demure approach.

25th August
Rhys (Andrew Moss) tries his best to win Sarah (Loui Batley) over, but she tells him how she feels for once and for all. Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) reveals his true feelings for Sarah, but does she feel the same way? Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) is not pleased when she finds out Carmel (Gemma Merna) has gone behind everyone\'s backs. And Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) is relieved to finally find someone she can talk to about her mother; but Calvin (Ricky Whittle) is livid about her choice of confidant.

Lennie
03-08-2006, 03:17
Who do you think Sasha is confiding to or find at her mum's grave??? - i instantly thought of Jake, who else would go to Diane's grave apart from the family, i could only think of Jake

Footie_Chick
05-08-2006, 15:47
could be, but i thought maybe Becca as she seemed to open up to her the other week but i'm not sure why she would be at there mums grave.

babs_ess
06-08-2006, 19:38
Who do you think Sasha is confiding to or find at her mum's grave??? - i instantly thought of Jake, who else would go to Diane's grave apart from the family, i could only think of Jake

I think the same. Who else could it be?

Lennie
07-08-2006, 00:27
I think the same. Who else could it be?

Other two i could think of is either Frankie or Leo (her dad)

I still hope its Jake - it would be kinda silly to finish this storyline after Jake's gets his verdict, i want to see some interaction between Jake and the Valentine's especially with Sasha, coz i think Sasha is the only one who doesnt lash out unlike Sonny and probably Calvin as well, and Jake and Sasha need someone to talk to even if he is the cause of Diane's death.

I think it is a good thing, because he can learn about the woman he killed, and she can learn about the person behind the whee, it will be good for them, might help them to move forward and probably find an understanding between them

Tanya
07-08-2006, 10:02
i wouldve thought it would be her dad to be honest but jakes a good bet too