PDA

View Full Version : neighbours 7-11 mar

Debs
02-03-2005, 12:47
MONDAY 7TH MARCH

sky and boyd are reunited after achange of heart by serena.
stuart realises its time to come clean with toadie
connor is surprised at carmellas reaction to his confession

TUESDAY 8TH MARCH

Charlie appeals to steph for help as his health deterates
susan discovers izzy has doubts whether she really loves karl
sindi is forced to listen to a few home truths

WEDNESDAY 9TH MARCH

karl and izzys wedding day dawns but the reappearence of a familiar figure makes the bride wonder if shes doing the right thing
lil confronts david about his lie

THURSDAY 10 MARCH

Karl reflects on his ruined wedding day
lynn comes home to discover charlie has died
a blast from the past returns in time to witness the lassiters complex being torn apart by fire

FRIDAY11 MARCH

rescue workers pull a male body from the fire fuelling fears about stuarts safety. toadie recieves a phone call which gives him reneewed hope that his friends are still alive
karl brings the police in to investigate charlies death a
lynn is devastated when evidence suggest steph may have had apart to play
paul robinson readjusts to life in erinsburgh after his long absense, kindly offering to help with the relief effort as the community rallies round in the aftermath of the tragedy

stacyefc
02-03-2005, 12:57
why what does steph do. i heard she gets done for murder i don't no wheter its true or not?

Debs
02-03-2005, 13:05
i read on an australian spoiler site that charlie asks her for help to die and that she refuses. she is there when charlie dies and moves his pillows around to make him comfortable. someone(not sure who it is) walks in and sees her with a pillow in her hands and charlie ahs died.

SoapRach
02-03-2005, 13:17
She does go to court but gets a suspended sentence (I'm not sure what the charge is), so doesn't have to go to jail. I also heard that she is pregnant by this stage.

Stacy
02-03-2005, 21:52
Lynn walks in when Steph moves the pillow. Heard she loses the baby through all the stress as well