PDA

View Full Version : Teaser Spoilers For Week 30, August 7th - 11th in oz

tasha_hopkins
25-07-2006, 15:45
Teaser Spoilers For Week 30, August 7th - 11th

Monday: Mumma Rose continues to stalk Tasha and Martha. Drew insists someone is trying to frame him as the Pyromaniac. Amanda resorts to buying Belle's love in a bid to make her feel welcome in her new home.

Tuesday: Tasha and Martha wage a desperate battle to escape from Mumma Rose. Drew tries to discover who's setting him up. Belle's latest antics backfire, leaving her life on the line.

Wednesday: Brad and Emily's surprise wedding is marked by the revelation of a heartbreaking secret. Amanda and Irene race to Belle's side in the wake of the accident.

Thursday: Matilda's battle to overcome her problem continues - but a devastating event soon changes everything. Emily reveals the truth about her relationship with Brad to Sally.

Friday: Tasha and Martha remain trapped in Mumma Rose's demented clutches. Lucas becomes jealous of Matilda's growing friendship with Dean. Rachel is suspicious of Kim's interaction with one of his attractive female gym clients

tammyy2j
27-07-2006, 11:40
I hope there is no more Jack and Tash. Jack and Martha are a great couple.

kayley
27-07-2006, 18:20
^ I agree they are the best couple

prettypayal
27-07-2006, 20:23
i was hoping that Kit and Kim would get together as they prefer them together than rachel

xStephaniex
28-07-2006, 15:03
i think jack and martha are well suited and i think they stay with each other. so amanda is belles real mum ? ... i think mumma rose is twisted and i dont think she'll let tasha go knowing she is keeping the baby. i hope tasha finds a way of getting around this ! maybe Mumma rose and Jonah will be arrested ! the should be !