PDA

View Full Version : Lorraine Chase - Good or Bad Actress?

Chris_2k11
21-07-2006, 14:14
I personally think she's quite good but i've heard alot of people say that they think she's very bad - so there's mixed opinions about her.

But what do you think? :searchme:

Jojo
21-07-2006, 14:30
Sometimes shes ok, but other times shes just awful. The jury is still out for me - I'm really not sure to be honest. But then it could just be her voice that puts me off, as its quite a childish one, which isn't her fault I know, but it kind of puts me off lol

Katy
21-07-2006, 16:08
I think shes quite good as shes has had some really challenging scenes to do in previous years.

alan45
21-07-2006, 17:52
She has been a good actress in Emmerdale. However her character is long overdue to leave. How many more murders will she be involved in?????? They have run out of plausible stories for her character. How forgiving is Saint Alan Turner.:angel: How many more other cheeks can he turn for her. He really should be a Bishop with his forgiving nature. Maybe he could let Ashley have the odd Sunday off and preach his sermon

true.moon
21-07-2006, 18:59
lol sorry to sound so dumb but which charcter is she in emerdale?

Jojo
21-07-2006, 23:02
lol sorry to sound so dumb but which charcter is she in emerdale? She plays Steph - Alan Turners daughter.

You're right though Alan - the number of murders she has been involved in, there isn't any further plausible storylines for her to have really.

DaVeyWaVey
22-07-2006, 18:28
I think she's a good actress but i agree with what Alan said, it's time for her to leave, she can't be involved in yet another murder as it would become far too unrealistic, there's only a certain number of things you can do in one village and Steph's time is up.

Pinkbanana
22-07-2006, 18:51
Oh I think she is a pretty good actress. She plays mentally disturbed and sinister rather well!:bow: I find her rather scary. Would hate to bump into her in the dark!:ninja:

But agree with what has been said about it is time she went, she has had some big storylines, but now it the end of the line for Steph!