PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale - Revenge

Xx-Vicky-xX
18-07-2006, 17:48
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it

Did anyone get this? what a fab video, i was too young when Linda died to remember what Alex did but i soon got the jist of it, what a nasty man he was, cant say im sorry he died, i do remember her crashing and dying just forgot Alex was involved.

So yeh what did you all think? i loved it but it gave me night mares so i stopped watching it, the problem was probably that i was watching it when going to bed most of the time :rolleyes:

Chris_2k11
18-07-2006, 18:07
Blimey Linda Glover, that was back in the day lol. I haven't seen it but it sounds quite good though. I'm guessing it's an old video?

Xx-Vicky-xX
18-07-2006, 18:13
Blimey Linda Glover, that was back in the day lol. I haven't seen it but it sounds quite good though. I'm guessing it's an old video?

Yeh from 1998 its great, yeh it was a while ago i was in your topic about favourite Emmerdale characters and i just suddenly remembered the name Alex and remembered this video.

Its very good its got Kathy, Marlon, Eric, Roy and of course Alex in it. I wont spoil it to much case you wanna get it but yeh its very good but a bit scary

Kim
18-07-2006, 18:43
I'd never heard of it before. Sounds like good viewing though.