PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Secret

Babe14
07-05-2005, 09:06
Wasn't yesterday's Home and Away sad. Kane should of told Kirsty what was going on. Just imagine how Kirsty would of felt if Kane had died and there would of been no way she could of done her exams anyway. He needs her right now, she can redo her exams another time. They are husband and wife and your suppose to share everything, good and bad, no secrets.

Colleen is marvellous and for once she hasn't put her foot in it..yet!

Abi
07-05-2005, 12:39
I missed last nights, i take it that it was good then?

Debs
07-05-2005, 15:03
i missed it to!! what happened babe14??

melmarshall858
07-05-2005, 18:46
it was the scenes of Kanes operation where he found out it was cancer and he might have to have radiopherepy and/or chemo it showed everyone who knew about the op (sally flynn and colleen) worrying about him and lying to kirsty so that she doesn't find out kirsty was speaking to sally about how well they are now getting on and that she is now looking forward to the day that they have children which upset sal as she realised due to the nature of kane's op this may never happen. kirsty was suspitious about kane being on a charter after finding a discrepancy in what kane said and what scott said. it ended very sad when kane was in hospital very late at night and called kirsty to tell her he loves her but she starts asking him questions about this discrepancy he ended up saying he was breaking up and hung up - the nurse came in to see if he needed pain relief and scolded him for using his mobile in the wards when she went out it showed kane sobbing

prettypayal
08-05-2005, 06:35
i thought it was boring