PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS: 7th Aug - 11th Aug

Lennie
15-07-2006, 12:52
SPOILERS – 7th Aug - 11th Aug

Monday 7th August C4
Craig (Guy Burnet), Steph (Carley Stenson), Jake (Kevin Sacre) and Jack (James McKenna) are concerned as they congregate around Frankie's (Helen Pearson) hospital bedside. Sophie (Connie Powney) is convinced Sam (Louis Tamone) is coming back to get her. Becca (Ali Bastian) is annoyed by Nancy's (Jessica Fox) disappearing act, and the fact she was with Foz (Benjamin Hart) doesn't help his case. Sarah (Loui Batley) makes an effort to impress Rhys (Andrew Moss), and they're soon back at the Ashworths', where some saucy pictures are captured.

Tuesday 8th August C4
Steph (Carley Stenson) is forced to deliver the heartbreaking news to Frankie (Helen Pearson). Frankie blames Jack (James McKenna) and pushes him away; he's got exactly what he wanted. Steph and Craig (Guy Burnet) worry if Jack and Frankie's marriage can survive this. Justin's (Chris Fountain) birthday reminds Becca (Ali Bastian) how young the father of her child is. Rhys (Andrew Moss) brags about the saucy pictures of Sarah (Loui Batley) he's got on his phone, but it's not long before they fall into the wrong hands: Darren's (Ashley Taylor Dawson). Hoping it's the best thing for her, Louise (Roxanne McKee) forces Sophie (Connie Powney) back to work.

Wednesday 9th August C4
Nancy (Jessica Fox) reassures Sarah (Loui Batley) following her split from Rhys (Andrew Moss), but Sarah isn't sure she's done the right thing. Nancy explores new avenues of fun, and finds herself scared in the woods. Russ (Stuart Manning) and Sophie (Connie Powney) feel a little sheepish when they wake up together. Nicole (Ciara Janson) feels isolated and unable to relate to her friends. The Valentine children try to get back to some kind of normality after their mother's death. Calvin (Ricky Whittle) reassures Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) and Sonny (Devon Anderson) that everything will be okay after the reading of the will tomorrow, but does he have doubts?

Thursday 10th August C4
Rhys (Andrew Moss) has got a lot to answer for as Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) spends the day trying to cheer up a very subdued Sarah (Loui Batley). Becca (Ali Bastian) is still seething with Foz (Benjamin Hart) following yesterday's events. Sophie (Connie Powney) can't get Russ (Stuart Manning) out of her head, in spite of Louise's (Roxanne McKee) warning to stay away from the Owens. It's a tense day for the Valentine children as they attend the reading of their mother's will. Calvin (Ricky Whittle) is ready to take over as head of the family and take legal guardianship of Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) and Sonny (Devon Anderson), but a relative unexpectedly shows up and turns everything upside down.

Friday 11th August C4
Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) is hailed a hero after confronting a thief in Drive 'N' Buy. Rhys (Andrew Moss) is jealous of the attention he's getting, especially from Sarah (Loui Batley). Foz (Benjamin Hart) and Nancy (Jessica Fox) spend an uncharacteristically civilised afternoon in Il Gnosh. And Leo's (Brian Bovell) presence is causing division in the Valentine household. Sonny (Devon Anderson) and Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) put pressure on Calvin (Ricky Whittle) to accommodate their father, but Calvin is not amused.

Dr. Tangliss
17-07-2006, 14:19
Sounds good to me, cheers for posting :)

Chris_2k11
17-07-2006, 15:45
Sarah's so annoying, she used to be alright aswell.

Debs
17-07-2006, 15:54
sounds like a fab week again!!

sarah is annoying now with her clingyness! does anyone else think something will happen between her and gilly??????

Lennie
17-07-2006, 17:53
sounds like a fab week again!!

sarah is annoying now with her clingyness! does anyone else think something will happen between her and gilly??????
Sarah is much better when she is with other ppl like her dad, her mates and Gilly but i dont like her much with Rhys, the way she behaves

Petal
17-07-2006, 18:12
Sarah is better around anyone else but Rhys at the moment. I think she is nervous around him and scared to put a foot wrong, just in case he ignores or is moody around her. It's a very realistic situation.

bex_t
17-07-2006, 22:08
Where do you get your spoilers from?

xxloopylauraxx
18-07-2006, 22:19
sorry i missed the last lot of spoliers why is frankie in hospital? is it her thats the mother of four that finds out shes expecting in a few weeks time? i read that in inside soap.
also i read in inside soap the huge fire is something to do with sam owen's escape from prison and it sounds like this is going to be one very good storyline. and zak barnes the scouser that came slept with zara and lisa at the begining of their college year is coming back as 'permenant character to the village'

diamond1
18-07-2006, 23:05
zak barnes the scouser that came slept with zara and lisa at the begining of their college year is coming back as 'permenant character to the village'

aw really lol so he escaped the hollyoaks black hole then?

also i read in inside soap the huge fire is something to do with sam owen's escape from prison and it sounds like this is going to be one very good storyline.]
I didnt belive it at first but very it sounds almost certain now that he seems like he s back in it