PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a Dance lesson?

Abbie
14-07-2006, 18:16
heya
(i hope this is the right place but...) I was just wondering if anybody on here has ever had a dance lesson, and it still counts if you go dancing , but im just curious how many people have had one. So once you have voted in the poll, please stae what kind of lesson and why.......

Chloe-Elise
14-07-2006, 18:42
Yeah, I went dancing for a while a couple of years ago. It was kind of like disco dancing, with loads of different routines. I really liked it, and I would love to learn salsa dancing, it looks so cool! :D

Abbie
14-07-2006, 18:56
Yeah, I went dancing for a while a couple of years ago. It was kind of like disco dancing, with loads of different routines. I really liked it, and I would love to learn salsa dancing, it looks so cool! :D awww cool sounds fun so was it just a thing that lasted a couple of weeks or could you of continued it if you wanted to?

CrazyLea
14-07-2006, 19:41
When I was about 12 my mate wanted me to go to one of her dance classes with her, and I did, and found it incredibly boring.. but yes I have had one. And also when I was 12, me and a mate was in a dance production thingy at a mini theatre, so had to learn them dances.. :D that was actually really fun though.

Tannie
14-07-2006, 20:49
Yup i use to do Irish Dancing for a whiile then gave that up and i know do9 latin amrican, rock and roll, salsa and disco:D And i love Dancing as it's a fab way to keep fit to:D

hazey
14-07-2006, 20:51
I went to ballet and tap dancing for years. Did a few local shows too, but sadly I had to give up when my boobs decided they were going to grow hugh lol

Pixie
14-07-2006, 21:19
When at uni I belong to the ball room and latin dancing society. I prefer the Latin as its more lively and fun

Kim
14-07-2006, 22:02
I have had them as part of my year 8 pe course when I was in that year. I hated it, and the entire curriculum of pe, and don't do any of it anymore.

CrazyLea
14-07-2006, 22:08
When at uni I belong to the ball room and latin dancing society. I prefer the Latin as its more lively and fun

Erm hi :) just thought I'd tell you that your banner is a little...er.. to long, it's great though.

Cornishbabe
14-07-2006, 22:47
No ive never had dancing lessons and never really wanted to.

Kim
14-07-2006, 22:59
Erm hi :) just thought I'd tell you that your banner is a little...er.. to long, it's great though.

Yeah it is pushing the screen along a bit, which is slightly annoying.

Babe14
15-07-2006, 11:13
The only dance lessons I had were at school. Ballet and country dancing. The worse thing of all was that you had to do the country dancing infront of everyone at the annual fetes.:o

squillyfer
15-07-2006, 16:36
I had ballet lessons for five years when I was younger but had to give it up when my body changed, boobs and ballet just dont go, plus my teacher changed and the new one was evil

Abbie
15-07-2006, 17:10
I went to ballet and tap dancing for years. Did a few local shows too, but sadly I had to give up when my boobs decided they were going to grow hugh lol awwwww lol so did you do exams as well?

Katy
15-07-2006, 17:55
I did Ballet until the Teacher suggested a football team may be more appropiate. I also did Irish Dancing for 5 years before i joined ,y brass band.

Siobhan
17-07-2006, 11:17
When I was younger I was in Irish and ballroom dancing lessons.. I am hoping to start again with Belly dancing soon

Londoner
17-07-2006, 12:28
I've done a few dance classes mainly Street Dance, i have also tried Bollywood, although i must admit that the reason i have tried these classes is because i work for a dance school! so i don't have to pay for them! :cheer: :cheer:

Pixie
17-07-2006, 17:27
Yeah it is pushing the screen along a bit, which is slightly annoying.

sorry, I'd accidently been making banners thinking they were the right size but then realised the settings were in inches rather than centimetres which i thought they were in! (was wondering why mine seemed so much bigger than everyone elses!!) oops. I'll make sure future banners are smaller :D

Abbie
17-07-2006, 17:40
I am hoping to start again with Belly dancing soon awww cool i have always wanted to do that

kels257
18-07-2006, 12:28
I went to dancing for years. I did Tap, Majorettes and Disco. I loved it!!

Now I teach younger kids how to dance.

JustJodi
18-07-2006, 13:07
Took tap, ballet, modern jazz years ago when I was young and thin.. can't dance worth a damn now that I am fat,, :rotfl: