PDA

View Full Version : Returning Soon

Bryan
11-07-2006, 21:25
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbb2.gif

Jojo
11-07-2006, 21:30
Ooooo!!! So excited!!! Would I still be able to take part now that I'm a mod or am I now banned?? Although after last years, my little fingies might not be able to cope :rotfl:

Bryan
11-07-2006, 21:34
Ooooo!!! So excited!!! Would I still be able to take part now that I'm a mod or am I now banned?? Although after last years, my little fingies might not be able to cope :rotfl:

Siobhan took part lasyt year and shes a mod... mods are not excluded...its just they should be doing modding duties instead of being imaginary personas :p

Jojo
11-07-2006, 21:40
I'll have to see if my fingers would be able to cope again :rotfl: (and my marriage!!! :rotfl: )

:hmm: just thought of something else - watch your inbox :D

di marco
12-07-2006, 08:22
oooo cant wait, sounds good! :D do you know roughly when it would be starting?

Xx-Vicky-xX
12-07-2006, 10:59
I loved reading the last one so this should be better noow i have an idea to who most of the regular posters are

Cornishbabe
12-07-2006, 15:49
Sounds good. have you got any idea as to when it will be happening?

Abbie
12-07-2006, 19:43
ooooo cool, i really cant wait lol.

Chloe O'brien
13-07-2006, 12:11
ooh I didn't know you were a mod ems well done. I can't believe sbbb is returning already, I'm still recovering from the last one. Is there any news on whether it will be a celebrity on picking teams like shipwreck, or just simaliar to the first sbbb

JustJodi
13-07-2006, 15:43
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbb2.gif
whahooooooooooooo bring it on,, now I know what its all about, I am ready,, hee hee hee:cheer:

JustJodi
13-07-2006, 15:45
I'll have to see if my fingers would be able to cope again :rotfl: (and my marriage!!! :rotfl: )

:hmm: just thought of something else - watch your inbox :D

Ems you know what to do now LOL,, I am really looking forward to this :lol:

Bryan
13-07-2006, 16:02
ooh I didn't know you were a mod ems well done. I can't believe sbbb is returning already, I'm still recovering from the last one. Is there any news on whether it will be a celebrity on picking teams like shipwreck, or just simaliar to the first sbbb

Its going to be of the same format as before Kath, after we discovered how big it was me and Dawn decided we would have two a year...however it did take up a lot of time last time round so were going to have it last 5 weeks this time.

14 housemates in 5 weeks makes it exciting and intesne, with evictions not just being based on nominations/voting. We estimate it will start October/November time this year.

di marco
13-07-2006, 20:19
Its going to be of the same format as before Kath, after we discovered how big it was me and Dawn decided we would have two a year...however it did take up a lot of time last time round so were going to have it last 5 weeks this time.

14 housemates in 5 weeks makes it exciting and intesne, with evictions not just being based on nominations/voting. We estimate it will start October/November time this year.

ok cool, thats sounds good! :) and although i enjoyed reading it all last time, its probably better for the housemates if its shorter

Abbie
13-07-2006, 20:36
wow sounds really good and interesting i so cant wait.

diamond1
13-07-2006, 22:22
I really liked the characters last year...This year can only get better:)

Chloe O'brien
13-07-2006, 22:25
Any news on how dan and lou are doing, what about kyle and leccy has she had her baby yet :D

Abbie
13-07-2006, 22:34
Any news on how dan and lou are doing, what about kyle and leccy has she had her baby yet :D lol i have been wondering the same thing lol

diamond1
13-07-2006, 22:43
Any news on how dan and lou are doing, what about kyle and leccy has she had her baby yet :D LMAO that is funny...

did nicky forgive her husband in the end?

Jojo
13-07-2006, 23:01
Any news on how dan and lou are doing, what about kyle and leccy has she had her baby yet :D Don't you remember Oddie - Dan and Lou were married in the Carribean and have had a gorgous baby girl :D :D :rotfl:

Maybe we should have an old housemates thread for catch up :rotfl:

Cornishbabe
13-07-2006, 23:13
Oh it'll be starting just after I start uni. I may not have internet access for the first few weeks. that sucks

diamond1
13-07-2006, 23:20
I was expecting kyle or louise etc to show up in the scripts like hinston high or devon sea's they'd be classic:rotfl:

xXxJessxXx
20-07-2006, 15:04
Wow id love to be in the second series of SBBB! But its seems a very long on going thing 24/7! dont think id be cut out for sitting at a pc all that time :hmm:

Didnt really gte into the last one but it seems a great idea :D

JustJodi
20-07-2006, 15:26
Wow id love to be in the second series of SBBB! But its seems a very long on going thing 24/7! dont think id be cut out for sitting at a pc all that time :hmm:

U can spend as much time in SBBB as u want,, but do it different times tho to throw off every one guessing who u are..Spend an hour on SBBB then say u have to go to the gym and work out,, or take a nap,, or u got the cramps ( if ur a woman ) or take a long hot shower or bubble bath..... then ur off the PC for as long as u want then back on again,, if no one is about u just say well u tried to talk to some one no one was about,, wait a few if none of the roomies respond,, ur off the pc again LOL
Unlike the TV show the cams are on 24/7 not on the PC hee hee:rotfl:
I think U can handle it:thumbsup:

Siobhan
20-07-2006, 15:27

You don't have to sit 24/7.. I was only on during day and sometimes in the evening and I was in the last 3 but left with 2 weeks to go... It was really good fun and having is shorter give you less time to figure out who everyone is.. towards the end we all had a fair idea who was who, this time we will have no clue.. I am looking forward to is

Hint to whoever is in: try post like another poster on the boards.. for the first 6 weeks everyone thought i was JustJodi which had me laughing :thumbsup:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-07-2006, 17:08
Can't wait to watch everyone doing this!! It's going to be so exciting. I am definatly not going to do this again though lol.. No way :lol:

Abi
20-07-2006, 17:11
Sounds fab! Though after last years "slight" victimisation of poor Dan ( :p ), i think i might think slightly more before just jumping in and saying i'll do it. Actually, i wont just think about it slightly more, i'll think about it for one hell of a lot longer time than last years!!

Loved doing SBBB last year, but seriously, theres only so much bitching, twisting and argueing a girl can take, people! :lol:

xXxJessxXx
20-07-2006, 18:50
U can spend as much time in SBBB as u want.
Unlike the TV show the cams are on 24/7 not on the PC hee hee:rotfl:
I think U can handle it:thumbsup:

Good. I was reading through a couple of the days on the board and although i didnt read any of them all the way through it seemed everyone was on constantly! lol. But i guess not! lol

You don't have to sit 24/7.. I was only on during day and sometimes in the evening and I was in the last 3 but left with 2 weeks to go...

I ccould probably manage that. Id imagined everyone to be sat at their pc 24/7! lol :lol:

I have a simple confused mind! :o lol :p

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2006, 19:04
There will be no sitting at p.c's 24/7, well unless you really want to!
And you all have plenty of time to think about it, as i'm not even going to starting thinking about things for another few months, so plenty of time to plot and work out how or if you want to play things.
All in good time my people.

Abbie
20-07-2006, 20:16
wow its seems like alot of people or interested or cant wait till the next one

Debs
20-07-2006, 20:23
Sounds fab! Though after last years "slight" victimisation of poor Dan ( :p ), i think i might think slightly more before just jumping in and saying i'll do it. Actually, i wont just think about it slightly more, i'll think about it for one hell of a lot longer time than last years!!

Loved doing SBBB last year, but seriously, theres only so much bitching, twisting and argueing a girl can take, people! :lol:

poor louise mor like, how much did that girl have to take!! i applaud ems for actually sticking it out!!

when you take part you have to remember how much time it takes! i was up later at night and posting as kyle kinda took over!!! This time im happy to sit back and watch the new characters!!

Jojo
20-07-2006, 21:42

Loved doing SBBB last year, but seriously, theres only so much bitching, twisting and argueing a girl can take, people! :lol: :eek: Poor Dan!!! *hmph smiley* poor Lou more like - my god, sometimes I'd be sat here slapping myself saying, its ok Ems its not you, its someone else they're all bitching at - its not real, but it gets after your skin - and then Dan cheats on a pregnant Lou (and Lou knew nothing about it, saved herself for the love of her life :crying: :rotfl: ) My fingers are going to be glad of the break! I'm gonna sit and watch the fireworks and try and comment only nice things, knowing how awful it was reading some of the stuff that was said :rotfl:

Can't wait for the return though.

Abi
20-07-2006, 21:49
:eek: Poor Dan!!! *hmph smiley* poor Lou more like - my god, sometimes I'd be sat here slapping myself saying, its ok Ems its not you, its someone else they're all bitching at - its not real, but it gets after your skin - and then Dan cheats on a pregnant Lou (and Lou knew nothing about it, saved herself for the love of her life :crying: :rotfl: ) My fingers are going to be glad of the break! I'm gonna sit and watch the fireworks and try and comment only nice things, knowing how awful it was reading some of the stuff that was said :rotfl:

Can't wait for the return though.

Why do people find it so hard to beleive Dan was victimised?! :p

The main problem i had during the last SBBB was that i was ill at the time for about 3 weeks, right when Dawn and Bry decided to reveal his "secret past". I was fainted, blacking out and collapsing everyday. I wsan't eating, and i was just feeling really weak. Then i spent the evenings arguing and pleading my innocence on there- hardly the recovery i needed!!!! :rotfl:

But its true, when people are bitching about your persona, you do take it kind of to heart dont you?! That made it funny though, i guess.

Jojo
20-07-2006, 21:53
Why do people find it so hard to beleive Dan was victimised?! :p

The main problem i had during the last SBBB was that i was ill at the time for about 3 weeks, right when Dawn and Bry decided to reveal his "secret past". I was fainted, blacking out and collapsing everyday. I wsan't eating, and i was just feeling really weak. Then i spent the evenings arguing and pleading my innocence on there- hardly the recovery i needed!!!! :rotfl:

But its true, when people are bitching about your persona, you do take it kind of to heart dont you?! That made it funny though, i guess. Its awful :rotfl: I'd come online just to see who had bitched about "me" that day or night - and then the hubby accused me of having an affair cos I was on here so much :rotfl:

Maybe we should have just played it exactly like our original personas and ignored any added extras :rotfl:

diamond1
20-07-2006, 22:15
apart from kyle and dan I still dont know who was who....if its any consolation

and I still read the old sb big brother days when im bored lol I was a fan of it in the day :lol:

Jojo
20-07-2006, 22:45

and I still read the old sb big brother days when im bored lol I was a fan of it in the day :lol: :rotfl: Louise was the meat between their sandwich at one point :rotfl: oh, and won too - glad she made that much of an impression :rotfl:

Siobhan
21-07-2006, 10:01
Its awful :rotfl: I'd come online just to see who had bitched about "me" that day or night - and then the hubby accused me of having an affair cos I was on here so much :rotfl:

Maybe we should have just played it exactly like our original personas and ignored any added extras :rotfl:

You really do take it to heart and felt pretty bad when you were nominiated and read the reasons... I had two machines going at once here at work.. it was a nightmare.. I got no actually work done.. Can't wait for it this year.. this time I will be doing the reading not the typing..

and I still read the old sb big brother days when im bored lol I was a fan of it in the day :lol:

I was the 70th year old woman Beth who loved to flirt and had her nose in everyone's business.

Layne
21-07-2006, 10:56
Oh yay :thumbsup: Can't wait for it to start again, was a right laugh last time :rotfl: Although depending on dates etc i might not be able to take part, I have my education to think about ... :angel: ! Education or SBBB2, Education or SBBB2....

diamond1
21-07-2006, 11:35
Louise was the meat between their sandwich at one point oh, and won too - glad she made that much of an impression have to admit i got confused with the kyle/louise/dan triangle then electrika got involved,

louise did desrerve to win because she took lots of stick of lucas,kyle,dan,etc
then the mellisa thing, loads of stuff

I was the 70th year old woman Beth who loved to flirt and had her nose in everyone's business. ah yes beth I remember her,she was funny -she hated zach at first

Jojo
21-07-2006, 12:36
have to admit i got confused with the kyle/louise/dan triangle then electrika got involved,

louise did desrerve to win because she took lots of stick of lucas,kyle,dan,etc
then the mellisa thing, loads of stuff

ah yes beth I remember her,she was funny -she hated zach at first You were confused - I nearly gave up trying to work it out!! :rotfl: Lou was sat waiting for Beth to come and rescue her from it all after Beth left (she's still waiting :rotfl: ) The amount of stuff thrown at her though - anyone would think Dermot or Davina had it in for her!! :rotfl:

Beth was great - I wanted Beth to win the laughs she gave me with her witty comments lol

Siobhan
21-07-2006, 12:38
You were confused - I nearly gave up trying to work it out!! :rotfl: Lou was sat waiting for Beth to come and rescue her from it all after Beth left (she's still waiting :rotfl: ) The amount of stuff thrown at her though - anyone would think Dermot or Davina had it in for her!! :rotfl:

Beth was great - I wanted Beth to win the laughs she gave me with her witty comments lol

sorry Lou but Dan ruined by big surprise when he manged to get back into the house.. I had it all planned to kidnap you when they were interviewing Kyle but breaking into the house was done before.... I think Beth was the old person in a BB house (ok so it wasn't really but hey I loved the whole escaping wind episode)

Abi
21-07-2006, 12:45
Someone could've told me, then!!

Dan was...well.... he was very misunderstood :lol: He never meant to do anything wrong. And he never meant to make things hard for Louise. But Dan never realised he had a child until 5 minutes before everyone else did. And then he only realised he was married the night before so...

Well, it wasn't Dans fauly, blame Davina and Dermot! :rotfl:

Jojo
21-07-2006, 13:13
Someone could've told me, then!!

Dan was...well.... he was very misunderstood :lol: He never meant to do anything wrong. And he never meant to make things hard for Louise. But Dan never realised he had a child until 5 minutes before everyone else did. And then he only realised he was married the night before so...

Well, it wasn't Dans fauly, blame Davina and Dermot! :rotfl: Poor Lou was heartbroken - Shes certain Dermot and Davina didn't really like her and wanted her to leave or have a breakdown :rotfl:

I hope hes stopped flirting with all those nurses - Lou's suffering with the heat at the moment and could really do with Dan back at home by her side :rotfl: :rotfl:

diamond1
21-07-2006, 15:05
The thing I liked about dan he slept through anything lol....when mellisa shot herself/the night lou banged her head for instance :lol:

Dan was my faviroute at first then he turned evil I was devastated and kyle who was evil at first to lou became a nice guy BUT then he got in the hot tub with elecktika

I liked zach but he was a tad weird with his clinginess to nikki -I was worried about nikki was she an alcholic she was always drinking:eek:

beth was hillairous with her witty remarks to zach lmao

oddesea I couldnt keep up with the pregnancy thing

Siobhan
21-07-2006, 15:19
The thing I liked about dan he slept through anything lol....when mellisa shot herself/the night lou banged her head for instance :lol:

Dan was my faviroute at first then he turned evil I was devastated and kyle who was evil at first to lou became a nice guy BUT then he got in the hot tub with elecktika

I liked zach but he was a tad weird with his clinginess to nikki -I was worried about nikki was she an alcholic she was always drinking:eek:

beth was hillairous with her witty remarks to zach lmao

oddesea I couldnt keep up with the pregnancy thing

Odessa pregnancy was fake.. she just wanted to go to the hospital for a while as everyone had been.. Oddie was great with Beth when she was ill.. I hated Zach (no offence Bry) he was clingy and offensive... My favs were Kyle and Lou and I was glad Lou one...

diamond1
21-07-2006, 15:22
I hated Zach (no offence Bry) he was clingy and offensive... what did he say to beth that made her hate him...didnt she pinch his bum or something and he said something rude

Siobhan
21-07-2006, 15:30
what did he say to beth that made her hate him...didnt she pinch his bum or something and he said something rude

Zach was flirting with everyone.. egged on by kyle and Lou, beth bit him on the bum and he went mental at her and reported her to BB for which she got a warning.. It was only a bit of fun and I bet if Nikki or Lou did it, Zach would have been fine... and then it just got worse from there when Zach told Kyle about Dan and Beth said he should have said it to Dan first..

Layne
21-07-2006, 15:59

He was a tad clingy! But nicky was not an alchoholic!! :angel:

Abi
21-07-2006, 20:29

I noticed that too! All the stuff seemed to happen when i'd gone out somewhere, so Dan was never around for the good stuff. He *might* have shown his nicer side if he had been around.... actually, on second thoughts... i wouldn't have changed a thing about Dan. I loved him, even if no one else did!! :rotfl:

diamond1
21-07-2006, 21:38
I noticed that too! All the stuff seemed to happen when i'd gone out somewhere, so Dan was never around for the good stuff. He *might* have shown his nicer side if he had been around.... actually, on second thoughts... i wouldn't have changed a thing about Dan. I loved him, even if no one else did!! :rotfl:

yeah I love Dan aswell we all love Dan really:lol:

I was upset when he became a 'bad guy' he had just became a really good character, then he had a secret wife...kids ...friend in zach

Jojo
21-07-2006, 23:57
I noticed that too! All the stuff seemed to happen when i'd gone out somewhere, so Dan was never around for the good stuff. He *might* have shown his nicer side if he had been around.... actually, on second thoughts... i wouldn't have changed a thing about Dan. I loved him, even if no one else did!! :rotfl: Louise loved Dan - she still does :crying:

I loved all of the regular characters, Dan (especially :D) Kyle, Beth.

diamond1
22-07-2006, 11:33
Kyle reminded me of someone so much I really liked him for that reason,louise was a bit erm I dont know she was easly led one minute she liked kyle then dan then kyle then dan,
kyle was even worse to keep up with lucas,louise,eleckitrica,(brief flirt with zach),louise,electrika sooooo confusing
did like louise she was like glynn she grew up in the house by leaps and bounds
theres loads Ive forgot nathan,mercedes,melinda,etc

wonder how theyre getting on-although we know mercedes is with louise

for some reason I thought mercedes and nathan would become a couple:searchme:

I didnt like dans 'other life' he was great when he was living the boys will be boys dream and wanted to work on cars -before he had secret life

Jojo
22-07-2006, 12:02
wonder how theyre getting on-although we know mercedes is with louise
Ermm, nope Louise isn't with Mercedes - shes married to Dan and they are awaiting the arrival of the baby, although Dan is in hospital with 2 broken legs at the mo lol

Louise always liked Dan though, right from the start - it was just the whole secret wife and child thing that totally threw her lol

*starts coming out in cold sweats thinking about it all again* :rotfl:

diamond1
22-07-2006, 12:16
Ermm, nope Louise isn't with Mercedes - shes married to Dan and they are awaiting the arrival of the baby, although Dan is in hospital with 2 broken legs at the mo lol

Louise always liked Dan though, right from the start - it was just the whole secret wife and child thing that totally threw her lol

*starts coming out in cold sweats thinking about it all again* :rotfl:

no I meant she lives with mercedes now-im sure I read it on here somewhere maybe it was someone else:searchme: reading it back it did sound like I meant shes a lesbian...

Jojo
22-07-2006, 12:22
no I meant she lives with mercedes now-im sure I read it on here somewhere maybe it was someone else:searchme: reading it back it did sound like I meant shes a lesbian... Nope - Dan did go and live with Mercedes for a bit (after he had an affair :angry: ) but they decided to give it another go, although hes couped up in hospital with his broken legs (though Lou wishes she'd been the one to break them!! :rotfl: )

diamond1
22-07-2006, 12:55
Nope - Dan did go and live with Mercedes for a bit (after he had an affair :angry: ) but they decided to give it another go, although hes couped up in hospital with his broken legs (though Lou wishes she'd been the one to break them!! :rotfl: ) yes thats right....I know theres been mention of nikkis son does anyone know how she is I will have to look in a bi to mkae sure its not been added recentley:lol:

Em
18-09-2006, 11:16
Hey Bry / Dawnie,

Just wondering how much of my time would it take to be in the BB? I would hate to put myslef forward but not be able to spend enough time on it.

thanks for any help xx

Jojo
18-09-2006, 11:38
As a previous "contestant" Ems, it would take as much or as little of your time as you wished. Everyone understands that all alter egos have other committments so don't expect everyone to post constantly, but things like eviction nights etc are times when its preferred that the user is online, if its the same as last year.

Siobhan
18-09-2006, 12:36
Hey Bry / Dawnie,

Just wondering how much of my time would it take to be in the BB? I would hate to put myslef forward but not be able to spend enough time on it.

thanks for any help xx

Em, Like Jojo.. I was a contestant too and I couldn't go on much in the evening/night as I had a young child.. It depends on how much time you want to give to it.. there is no expected time limit to how you spend your time in SBBB

Abbie
18-09-2006, 16:25
Can i just gove advice to people who are wanting to go on this? well last time my computer was slow and in there the coversation moves fast so its better that your computer doesnt take ages to load each page. But i bet loads of you dont have that problem anyway :)

Siobhan
18-09-2006, 16:28
Can i just gove advice to people who are wanting to go on this? well last time my computer was slow and in there the coversation moves fast so its better that your computer doesnt take ages to load each page. But i bet loads of you dont have that problem anyway :)
I had that problem at home on my computer so I was always a page behind everyone else hahaha

Abbie
18-09-2006, 16:43
I had that problem at home on my computer so I was always a page behind everyone else hahaha really? I never would of guessed, well i someitmes posted one thing and reliseed that what i had replied to was 3 pages ago i just kept thnking im never going to be able to keep track

Chloe O'brien
19-09-2006, 01:05
As an ex housemate I tried to limit myself to two or three hours a day as it was be difficult with holding down a job and bringing up a child, but sometimes I couldn't help myself I had to have a peak on what the other housemates where up to and what they were saying. I hated missing out on the gossip.

Abbie
19-09-2006, 16:08
I hated missing out on the gossip. I know same here but this time they are going to do a BBLB news updates and stuff right? which will help people and housemates keep up.

Siobhan
19-09-2006, 16:34
just a word of warning for everyone taken part.. always always check who you are logged in as before you post.. so many made mistakes by not checking, including me :rotfl::rotfl:

Jojo
20-09-2006, 10:32
How many times did we try and get out of it too Siobhan!! The number of times I did it and then managed to convince everyone it wasn't me was hilarious! :rotfl: Although I think your funniest one was when you posted as yourself in the SB Big Brother House :rotfl:

Siobhan
20-09-2006, 10:46
yeah that was funny.. damn stupid machine at home wouldn't let me log in as Beth.. I put her name in but my own name came up.. I was like " OMG what have I done".. You and Debs were funny in your response

Jojo
20-09-2006, 10:49
If I remember right, we were both like, hey, who the heck are you? how did you get in here?! I was cracking up here at home, though I bet you were like me when I mis-posted and was sat at the comp bright red and all embarrassed (although how strange is that, when no one can see you, but youre bright red as you posted as the wrong alter ego :lol: )

Siobhan
20-09-2006, 10:50
If I remember right, we were both like, hey, who the heck are you? how did you get in here?! I was cracking up here at home, though I bet you were like me when I mis-posted and was sat at the comp bright red and all embarrassed (although how strange is that, when no one can see you, but youre bright red as you posted as the wrong alter ego :lol: )

yes I was.. Oh and anyone joining in this, it is ok to feel really annoyed when somebody slags off your alter ego.. I was very upset when I got nominated and the comments about Beth.. I knew she was not me but I couldn't help it..

Jojo
20-09-2006, 10:53
yes I was.. Oh and anyone joining in this, it is ok to feel really annoyed when somebody slags off your alter ego.. I was very upset when I got nominated and the comments about Beth.. I knew she was not me but I couldn't help it.. Hear hear - some days I really didn't want to log in as Louise - I know she was a character etc, but it didn't seem to matter how "she" acted etc, everyone just seemed to make nasty comments about her, and in the end, it was really difficult to post for fear of what was going to be said about her. I know it was only a "game" and people aren't talking about you personally, but its hard not to take it to heart.

How I wish Beth could have saved her in that last week Siobhan! Come in and kidnapped her and taken her away from all the horridness lol

Debs
20-09-2006, 13:27
LOL i remember feeling so guilty when i as kyle nominated someone! and some of the things about beth i sat here thinking oh i feel so bad!!! LOL you kinda forget sometimes thats you are playing a character!!!

oh and dont even get me started about the guilti felt when kyle went with lecs in the hottub!!!!!!

Abbie
20-09-2006, 13:29
lol i really do think that the worst part is nominating cos your only nominating that character but they person who is playing that character you might not wnat to get out of the house-- if that makes any sense at all

Jojo
20-09-2006, 18:20
LOL i remember feeling so guilty when i as kyle nominated someone! and some of the things about beth i sat here thinking oh i feel so bad!!! LOL you kinda forget sometimes thats you are playing a character!!!

oh and dont even get me started about the guilti felt when kyle went with lecs in the hottub!!!!!! Yeah - I remember that!!! :crying: Talk about being gutted - I mean, Louise was sooooo gutted :crying: :rotfl:

Debs
20-09-2006, 18:37
Yeah - I remember that!!! :crying: Talk about being gutted - I mean, Louise was sooooo gutted :crying: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: well you know kyle regrets that to this day! he will always love louise :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jojo
20-09-2006, 18:38
:rotfl: :rotfl: well you know kyle regrets that to this day! he will always love louise :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ahhh, he has that special place in her heart :D Lets see how Dan's legs heal - you never know *winks* :D :rotfl:

Debs
20-09-2006, 18:40
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
* kyle is on way to lousie to whiskher off her feet!!*

:D :lol:

Jojo
20-09-2006, 18:50
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
* kyle is on way to lousie to whiskher off her feet!!*

:D :lol: *Puts on some slap and waits by the door, trying not to seem too eager!!* :rotfl:

Ermm, anyway, .looking forward to the new series bouncing onto our screens. Whoever is in there, have fun and enjoy it and post loads so we get to read lots :D

diamond1
24-09-2006, 23:11
I hope this year is as good ast year -although it was hard to keep up as a viewer and this year I really want to be part of it..if Im not you just try and keep me away from the big mouth threads that I hear will be around this year russel brand wont know what Hit him..the swine!