PDA

View Full Version : Rumours For August/September

Lennie
09-07-2006, 21:48
Changes/Rumours for August/September

Jake Dean is sent down for manslaughter to Becca's shock. Frankie gets some shocking late life news. The Owen's bury Sam whilst Russ and Mercedes continue to get closer , but a woman from the past makes him question his loyalties. Warren's "partner" arrives to help him in his revenge but wev'e seen this blonde before what's she hunting around for?. New students arrive and Sophie and Joe leave for new lives with Sophie sure that here life belongs elsewhere.

(official hollyoaks forum)

x Amby x
09-07-2006, 22:18
Sam dies! :eek: how does that happen?

Lennie
09-07-2006, 23:39

Probably in the explosion :confused:

Chloe O'brien
10-07-2006, 12:47
How does sam die in the explosion I thought he was in jail

Em
10-07-2006, 14:11

Jake Dean is sent down for manslaughter to Becca's shock. Frankie gets some shocking late life news. The Owen's bury Sam whilst Russ and Mercedes continue to get closer , but a woman from the past makes him question his loyalties. Warren's "partner" arrives to help him in his revenge but wev'e seen this blonde before what's she hunting around for?. New students arrive and Sophie and Joe leave for new lives with Sophie sure that here life belongs elsewhere.

"hunting" - could it be Ellie Hunter? she was missing in Ibiza wasnt she and thats where Louisa Sean and Warren are from .....

tammyy2j
10-07-2006, 14:40

Jake is sent down for whose manslaughter?

di marco
10-07-2006, 15:14
"hunting" - could it be Ellie Hunter? she was missing in Ibiza wasnt she and thats where Louisa Sean and Warren are from .....

thats what i was thinking, i bet its ellie

di marco
10-07-2006, 15:15

maybe he commits suicide in prison?

diamond1
10-07-2006, 16:35
in the next few weeks he rings nicole it says in the spoilers maybe they tell him they hate him etc...and he kills himself,its the only way because theres not much else to do with sam now seeing that he has got a long stretch inside

Lennie
10-07-2006, 17:05
Jake is sent down for whose manslaughter?

Look in the Jake thread in the spoiler section :)

di marco
10-07-2006, 17:18
in the next few weeks he rings nicole it says in the spoilers maybe they tell him they hate him etc...and he kills himself,its the only way because theres not much else to do with sam now seeing that he has got a long stretch inside

yeh thats what i was thinking of cos he phones nicole and the letter, and it said something like it scared her or disturbed her or something and russ tells her to ignore it, if he was saying about killing himself nicole would probably be worried but russ probably wouldnt care

Chris_2k11
10-07-2006, 20:08
"hunting" - could it be Ellie Hunter? she was missing in Ibiza wasnt she and thats where Louisa Sean and Warren are from .....Omg good thinking! :eek: It's gotta be her! I'd never have thought of that at all lol

girl2
14-07-2006, 17:31
how does sam die do we know or is it a guess

Abbie
14-07-2006, 19:45
Jake kills somebody?? really oh my gosh well who?

doginthepond
26-07-2006, 12:36
Do we know yet who dies in the explosion?