PDA

View Full Version : spoilers 17th-21st

tasha_hopkins
06-07-2006, 20:39
Monday: The search for the lost ones is resumed after Amanda receives an extraordinary sign from Belle that she is still alive. Kim and Kit struggle with their feelings after their impromptu night of passion.

Tuesday: A misunderstanding blows Amanda's chances of a relationship with Belle. Rachel comes close to discovering Kit and Kim's secret. Drew makes a surprising re-appearance in the Bay.

Wednesday: Leah, Dan and Drew are surprised by the contents of Peter's Will. Lee’s school teacher makes one last desperate attempt to keep her from revealing the truth about her baby.

Thursday: Cassie confronts Matilda about her eating disorder. Leah and Dan are horrified when they discover Peter's car has been torched. Drew pleads his innocence to setting Peter's car on fire. Brad is embarrassed when Sally catches him on his naked escapade.

Friday: Jack and Tasha struggle to deny their increasing feelings for each other. Amanda tries to sabotage Ric and Cassie's relationship in a bid to win Belle over. Irene and Amanda face off in a fiery showdown over Belle.

Pixie
06-07-2006, 21:46
nooooo Tash and Jack can't get together!! waht about poor Martha!!

tammyy2j
10-07-2006, 13:42
I hope they don't put Tasha and Jack together i love him with Martha and i hate Tasha's character since the belivers storyline hopefully she leaves or dies

freelancedude
11-07-2006, 09:55
ok ok ok, this is totally unblievable.
like 4 seconds ago Jack was head over heels in love with Martha, they were getting married and now suddenly he's going after Tash?
I don't reckon what they feel is genuine, they bond over the fact that they are missing the ones they truly love and then they mistake friendship for something more. Robbie and Martha best come back because I want a normal relationship to happen in the bay.
They'll probably portray it all as the biggest scandal since Marc and Josie.
x