PDA

View Full Version : Gilly/Sarah

Lennie
06-07-2006, 20:51
I totally want them together now - i really liked their scenes in the shop and how they were comfortable with each other and joking around, how sweet was the scene when Gilly was cleaning the windows and Sarah asking about his ex-girlfriend and told him he was sweet and Gilly said 'make sure Rhys doesnt mess you around'.

Sarah should be with a guy like Gilly, he would treat her much better then Rhys

Hope to see more scenes of them :)

Pixie
06-07-2006, 22:32
I agree they are really sweet together

Lennie
15-07-2006, 13:50
SPOILERS – 7th Aug - 11th Aug
(Some Gilly/Sarah and others spoilers)

Monday 7th August C4
Sarah (Loui Batley) makes an effort to impress Rhys (Andrew Moss), and they're soon back at the Ashworths', where some saucy pictures are captured.

Tuesday 8th August C4
Rhys (Andrew Moss) brags about the saucy pictures of Sarah (Loui Batley) he's got on his phone, but it's not long before they fall into the wrong hands: Darren's (Ashley Taylor Dawson).

Wednesday 9th August C4
Nancy (Jessica Fox) reassures Sarah (Loui Batley) following her split from Rhys (Andrew Moss), but Sarah isn't sure she's done the right thing.

Thursday 10th August C4
Rhys (Andrew Moss) has got a lot to answer for as Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) spends the day trying to cheer up a very subdued Sarah (Loui Batley).

Friday 11th August C4
Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) is hailed a hero after confronting a thief in Drive 'N' Buy. Rhys (Andrew Moss) is jealous of the attention he's getting, especially from Sarah (Loui Batley).

Katy
15-07-2006, 19:02
Aww i love Gilly hes so much better than Rhys, its nice to ee he doesnt just play the dosy manc.

Petal
21-07-2006, 14:12
Please tell me we don't have to wait till August to see Sarah and Gilly again. They are a great partnership.

diamond1
21-07-2006, 15:17
whats with rhys all of a sudden...he seemed like a nice guy at first when he turned down sarah because of her age but NOW he is so sleazy its untrue

Katy
21-07-2006, 17:04
tell me about Gilly is so much nicer and much more genuine. I dont even think Rhys is attractive so why have Hollyoaks tried to turn him into a flipping Romeo all of a sudden. I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole.

Bryan
21-07-2006, 20:28
I dont get why Rhys treats Sarah this way after all the time he spent getting her back after the mom revealation. It seems pointless him mistreating her after all that! :wall:

di marco
21-07-2006, 21:39
I dont even think Rhys is attractive so why have Hollyoaks tried to turn him into a flipping Romeo all of a sudden. I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole.

i agree, hes really not nice looking at all! why would so many girls wanna go out with him?

diamond1
22-07-2006, 13:20
yeah...it was bit like that when rhys was with those girls the other day in the pub and despite acting like a ****** in front of them to sarah they still flirted with him...and apprently slept with him

true.moon
22-07-2006, 13:25
Gilly is definatly more suited to sarah their scences are so much sweeter and he treats her with respect unlike rhys who has her wraped around her little finger. More gilly/sarah secenes please :thumbsup:

Lennie
01-08-2006, 22:22
SOAPLIFE: 7TH AUGUST – 11TH AUGUST 2006

Monday 7th Aug
A snap-happy Rhys takes saucy pics of Sarah

Tuesday 8th Aug
Sarah’s mortified when her her pictures fall into the wrong hands.

Wednesday 9th Aug
Gilly loses patience with Rhys

Thursday 10th Aug
Hero Gilly’s left unconscious when he comes to Sarah’s rescue.

Friday 11th Aug
Rhys is jealous as Gilly gets hailed the hero of the hour.

ALL ABOUT SOAP: 7TH AUGUST – 11TH AUGUST 2006

Monday 7th Aug
Sarah is fed up of being second best to Gilly (I think this is the magazine error, think it should have been Rhys there, not Gilly)

Tuesday 8th Aug
Darren gets hold of saucy pictures of Sarah

Wednesday 9th Aug
Sarah regrets finishing with Rhys

Thursday 10th Aug
Unhappy Sarah is working at Drive ‘n’ Buy, but is pining over her broken relationship with Rhys. However, she’s so deep in thought that she’s taken unawares by a threatening thief! Gallant Gilly comes to Sarah’s rescue, but he’s knocked unconscious. Under pressure, Neville vows to step up security, but we soon find out there’s more to this robbery than meets the eye…

Friday 11th Aug
Gilly is hailed a hero, leaving Rhys envious, Sarah leaves Rhys feeling humiliated.

Lennie
01-08-2006, 22:22
INSIDE SOAP: 7TH AUGUST - 11TH AUGUST

UNLIKELY HERO
Gilly’s there for Sarah in her time of need…

Gilly Roach rescues a damsel in distress this week, when Sarah finds herself at the mercy of a masked raider in Drive ‘n’ Buy. The dramatic events occur as Gilly attempts to help Sarah get over her split with his best friend, Rhys Ashworth…
“Rhys has taken some saucy pictures of Sarah with his mobile phone,” explains Anthony Quinlan who plays Gilly. He’s bragging about them in the SU Bar and, before you know it, Darren has nicked the phone and sent the photos to everyone who’s in the bar at the time. Then Sarah turns up and all the lads start staring at her – she soon works out what’s going on and tells Rhys its over.”

Despite the fact that Rhys is his best pal, kind-hearted Gilly sides with Sarah.
“Since they’ve both been working at Drive ‘n’ Buy, they’ve developed quite a bond,” says Anthony. “And Gilly thinks Rhys has been out of order.”

Later, during a shared shift at the shop gentle Gilly does his best to cheer Sarah up, but is soon forced to come to her aid in more dramatic fashion…

“A masked man with a baseball bat tries to rob the place,” reveals Anthony.
“He tells Sarah to empty the till, but Gilly tackles him. They have a tussle and the thief slams Gilly’s head into the till, leaving him unconscious on the floor. Sarah isn’t hurt, and is very grateful to Gilly.”

As Sarah tends to brave Gilly, she starts to see him in a whole new light. So is this the beginning of a new romance?

“Gilly would like to think so,” Anthony teases. “As to whether he gets anywhere with Sarah – I couldn’t possibly comment!”

Lennie
01-08-2006, 22:26
SPOILERS: 14TH AUGUST – 18TH AUGUST 2006
(Digital Spy)

Thursday, August 17 2006
Gilly is delighted when he receives a visit from the local newspaper who have some news for him.

Friday, August 18 2006
Rhys struggles to hide his jealousy over Gilly taking Sarah out to lunch.

Lennie
03-08-2006, 11:50
SPOILERS: 21ST AUGUST - 25TH AUGUST 2006

21st August
Rhys (Andrew Moss) cavalier attitude towards Sarah (Loui Batley) niggles Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) more than usual after the previous day's events.

22nd August
Rhys (Andrew Moss) and Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) are living the dream when they wake up in unfamiliar surroundings; and Rhys isn't alone. And they attract some female attention posing as band members for the Havana Kings.

23rd August
Rhys (Andrew Moss) can't believe his luck when he wakes up to find this morning is even better than the last. It\'s time for the biggest blag of Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) and Rhys's lives; but can they pull it off?

24th August
Sarah's (Loui Batley) naughty picture comes back to haunt her yet again. After their mini-adventure Rhys (Andrew Moss) and Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) can't work out how to get home. Rhys pleads with Sarah to help them out.

25th August
Rhys (Andrew Moss) tries his best to win Sarah (Loui Batley) over, but she tells him how she feels for once and for all. Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) reveals his true feelings for Sarah, but does she feel the same way?

Katy
03-08-2006, 11:52
Oh what i hero. Hes sucha great Character i Love gily. Glad hes got a good storyline these coming weeks.

Lennie
03-08-2006, 13:10
Sarah wants someone loving and be romantic - and i think Gilly will be coz of how he was with Jess

x Amby x
03-08-2006, 16:17
awww i love Gilly! hes so sweet and considerate! lol I think him and Sarah make such a sweet couple! Its weird how he hated her in the beginning of her roamnce with Rhys and now, hes taking sides against him! lol

Lennie
03-08-2006, 23:47
I do like Gilly he's so sweet and funny

I dont think he hated Sarah, but Sarah found him weird back then lol

Jada-GDR
05-08-2006, 12:45
I totally want them together now - i really liked their scenes in the shop and how they were comfortable with each other and joking around, how sweet was the scene when Gilly was cleaning the windows and Sarah asking about his ex-girlfriend and told him he was sweet and Gilly said 'make sure Rhys doesnt mess you around'.

Sarah should be with a guy like Gilly, he would treat her much better then Rhys

Hope to see more scenes of them :) totally agree with you there - rhys may be hot but he's quite nasty. i hope gilly and sarah get together that would show rhys wouldnt it :D

Footie_Chick
05-08-2006, 15:45
Gilly has that caring side which Rhys doesn't really seem to have. He seems quite funny to and thats what i think Sarah needs, someone who doesn't take things to seriously.

Lennie
06-08-2006, 01:04
http://www.hollyoaks.com/img/episodes/532/medium.jpg

x Amby x
06-08-2006, 11:58
Aww what a cute picture! i think they should get together id love the look on Rhys' face!

Lennie
07-08-2006, 00:28
Stick 'em upback
http://www.merseytv.com//images/020806_large.jpg

Gilly's life hangs in the balance as he foils a robbery in Dive 'n' Buy.

Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) and Sarah's (Loui Batley) light-hearted banter in the Drive ‘n' Buy comes to a terrifying halt this week, when Sarah is attacked by a masked robber (August 10, C4, 6.30pm)

Sarah has been subdued following her break-up with Rhys (Andrew Moss) and the atmosphere in the shop is awkward after he turns to confront her. Rhys swiftly leaves when Mike (Tony Hirst) turns up and Gilly takes the opportunity to try and cheer her up with his antics.

Their fun comes to a harrowing end when the robber bursts in and grabs Sarah. Gilly leaps in and struggles with her attacker, which results in him being thrown to the ground by the desperate criminal and left for dead when he violently hits his head on the shop counter.

Anthony Quinlan, who plays Gilly Roach, comments: ‘Gilly's heart often rules his head and when he sees Sarah in danger he leaps in without a thought for the consequences.'

The plot thickens (August 11, C4, 6.30pm) when we see the ‘robber' confronted by his boss – who is a very familiar face within the village of Hollyoaks…

Katy
07-08-2006, 10:51
I wonder who it is, i think ity could be Warren you know, especially with the whole security thing going on at the minute he knows that the shop isnt geting any extra security. hmmm.

Lennie
07-08-2006, 11:29
Yeah, i think its Warren as well, not him specificially but someone he must of hired to rob the shop

Jada-GDR
07-08-2006, 14:11
Stick 'em upback
http://www.merseytv.com//images/020806_large.jpg
aww no! he looks so sweet :( who would beat him up?

Lennie
07-08-2006, 20:44
Watched the E4 episode

Rhys has no respect for Sarah at all - its just sex sex and more sex with him, even when she is upset or trying to have a conversation :mad:

I thought it was sweet and protective of how Gilly reacted to the photos about telling Rhys to get Sarah out of here.

Lennie
07-08-2006, 21:29
See the problem with Rhys/Sarah's relationship is that they never talk and never have, when they first met it was attraction at first sight or lust shall i say from Rhys's pov, and then they had the issue with the age when Rhys found out and then it was Sarah's mother trying to keep them apart and this forced Sarah and Rhys determined to be together coz dont they say that what you cant have, you want it even more (something along that line), then it was keeping it from Hannah and then Olivia/Rhys issue came up - so basically all Rhys/Sarah relationship has just been on the physical side, no conversations, no enjoying being together, and its just straight onto sex and even more sex - no wonder the times Rhys and Sarah have broken up and then made up :rolleyes:

What Sarah and Gilly have that Sarah doesnt have with Rhys is a friend, someone who she can talk to and have a laugh with, joke around with and be comfortable with, and treat her with respect - she has all this from Gilly.

We have seen how Gilly was with Jess, even when they werent going out, he was so sweet and romantic towards her, and i think this is what Sarah needs :)

Sorry for the long post :)

Lennie
09-08-2006, 22:52
INSIDE SOAP 12-18 AUGUST ISSUE

Dream Lover?

Gilly finds himself falling for his best friend’s ex

Schoolgirl Sarah Barnes has been down in the dumps since splitting up with Rhys – but his mate, Gilly, continues to offer her a shoulder to cry on, it looks as though romance could be blossoming…

“Rhys has messed Sarah about so much over the past few months, but because she loves him, she clung on to their relationship for as long as possible,” explains Loui Batley, who plays Sarah. “Although she liked being with someone a bit older then her, Rhys’ untrustworthy behaviour finally got too much for her, and she decided to end things between them.”

And newly single Sarah has grown closer to Gilly since he recently put his life on the line to save her from a masked robber in Drive ‘n’ Buy. But while Gilly is enjoying being hailed a hero, Rhys is suffering from an attack of green-eyed monster.

“A photographer from the local newspaper comes to take a snap of Sarah and Gilly, which makes Rhys jealous,” reveals Loui. “He can see how well the two of them are getting along, doesn’t like it – especially as he’s usually centre of attention, not Gilly.

“The paper presents Gilly with shopping vouchers and arranges for him to go out for an expensive meal for two,” adds Loui. “He asks Rhys to eat with him, but because he’s so envious, he turns him down. So Gilly asks Sarah to be his date instead, and she jumps at the chance.”

While Sarah’s enjoying making her ex squirm, she doesn’t see her friendship with Gilly as anything more than that – but it seems he pal has other ideas…

“Sarah enjoys Gilly’s company, and thinks their relationship is completely innocent,” shares Loui. “To her, he’s just like one of her girlfriends. So when they go shopping together, Sarah links arms with him – and while she’s just being friendly, Gilly reckons she must fancy him!”

As the pair head off for lunch at a lavish restaurant, a nervous Gilly is desperate to impress Sarah. But it’s not long before the student realises that he’s out of depth.

“The menu is all in Italian, and poor Gilly can’t understand a word of it!” laughs Loui. “Sarah sees his discomfort, though, and suggests that they forget about the meal and go for a takeaway. So they grab their complimentary bottle of bubbly and leg it!

“They end up back at the village, drinking champers and eating fish and chips,” she continues “They both get a little bit tipsy – and when Sarah leans in for a platonic kiss to thank Gilly for a nice day, he takes it much more seriously! Its then that Sarah thinks, ‘Oh heck, what have I got myself into?’ But Gilly thinks its love!”

Can Sarah bring herself to put Gilly straight before spurned Rhys finds out who his best friend is making a move on?

Missy-em
10-08-2006, 14:20
Aww I really wanted them to get together properly, I don't want it just to be Gilly fawning over her.
I'd prefer it if he woke up from the attack and they fell in love!
For the record I think Sean's involved too.

Lennie
19-08-2006, 11:48
HOLLYOAKS (The Sun)

Weekdays - Channel 4

Sarah’s sexy photographs come back to haunt her – in the pages of a sleazy men’s magazine! 

Nicole breaks the bad news to her friend and the girls rush to empty the top shelves of the offending copies.

However, Sarah’s still left red-faced when Rhys sends the embarrassing snaps around to people on campus via his mobile phone.

Jealous Rhys sold the pictures to Darren in revenge for Sarah going out for dinner with Gilly.

And money-hungry Darren flogged them on to a seedy lads’ mag.

“Rhys is a creep and Sarah is absolutely furious,” says Loui Batley, who plays the sickened schoolgirl.

“She has a real go at her ex-boyfriend and tells him to get lost for good.”

Drinkers in the SU bar get sent pictures of Sarah in provocative poses on their mobile phones, but Gilly sympathises with poor Sarah and reveals that he really does care for her.

Petal
05-09-2006, 08:43
Are Sarah and Gilly going to get together or is Rhys going to ruin it for them?