PDA

View Full Version : Whos the Daddy???

bakedbean
06-07-2006, 16:56
:crying: Tests reveal what Sky has feared all along – Dylan isn’t the father of her unborn baby!
The paternity of Sky’s baby is shockingly revealed when the worn-out mum-to-be collapses. Sky (Stephanie McIntosh) is placed on an IV drip when Karl (Alan Fletcher) suspects the uni student might be suffering from HG, an uncommon form of severe morning sickness. But Sky still insists on an ultrasound to check if her baby is unharmed. Surprised by the fetus small size, Karl delivers news that disturbs Sky – her baby is younger than 12 weeks, meaning her ex-boyfriend Dylan (Damien Bodie) couldn’t be the father.
After finding out about the impending birth, confused Dylan is unsure about their relationship and his role in the pregnancy. To make matters worse, his relationship with his brother Stingray (Ben Nicholas) is on shaky ground as Dylan comes to terms with Sky and Stingrays one-night-stand.
In the moments after Sky’s collapse, Dylan’s enduring love for her is apparent, but once the crisis passes, he again withdraws behind his cold façade. Believing he only cares about the baby. Sky turns to Stingray for comfort during her ordeal – could he have fathered her child?

I really wanted it to be Dylans baby but what can you do :crying:

Still is a great storyline though. :thumbsup:

CrazyLea
06-07-2006, 17:11
Ooo cool. Maybe it's stingrays then? When's this in UK?

Jessie Wallace
06-07-2006, 17:24
not for another 8 weeks or so hun, it's noly just happening in Australia now

bakedbean
06-07-2006, 21:39
I really wish that they would not take Neighbours off for flamin sport they dont do it for eastenders.

Jessie Wallace
06-07-2006, 22:01
Doesn't bother me, i've already seen them. I only watch the Australian episodes now.

Emmak2005
07-07-2006, 02:36
Doesn't bother me, i've already seen them. I only watch the Australian episodes now.

How come you get to see the Australian episodes now then. If you're worried about posting a link on here then mail me it if you have it to hand or if you use certain sites to view these. Thanks.

lollymay
07-07-2006, 16:08
no - i so wanted dylan to be a dad!

joe1123
10-07-2006, 17:22
i neva new that sky was havin a baby it is probably stingrays

hayley
14-07-2006, 21:53
I thought Jean Pierre was the dad, or was that just a rumour??
Personally i cant imagine stingray and sky. Sky doesnt seem the cheating type, but she obviously strays.

Sarabelle
29-07-2006, 16:58
Can you imagine Stingray being a dad?!!! I wanted it to be dylans though him and sky just belong together and you know he loves her really

CrazyLea
29-07-2006, 17:08
Well ages ago I thought that there could be something between Sky and Stingray, but now that's all passed relly (In my opinion) So I think it would be better if it was JP's that's as it isn't Dylans.

bakedbean
30-07-2006, 09:12
well last week in Australia Susan found out about Stingray and wrote him a letter. Next week it all comes out in Neighbours big secrets and lies week.