PDA

View Full Version : 10th july to the 14th plus a few other spoilers not yet confirmed

bakedbean
03-07-2006, 20:36
Mon 10th July
Unwitting Susan and Rachel's respective romances are about to be exposed.
Max thinks he's sprung Janae in a compromising situation.
Heartbroken Lou fears he's been taken for a ride by missing Mishka.

Tues 11th July
Betrayed by Susan's hypocrisy, Rachel leaves home.
Ned finds out about Justine's underhand tactics.
Janelle tries to enlist Harold's help in breaking up Dylan and Elle.
Can Sky and Elle repair their friendship?
Carmella lapses into an old habit.

Wed 12th July
Janelle goes overboard with her support of Sky, angering Dylan and causing Elle to stage a showdown.
Jealous Izzy rashly suggests Paul and Gail hold a fake wedding to lure Robert out.
Sky helps Bree find enlightenment.

Thurs 13th July
Robert plays mind games with Toadie in order to close in on Katya.
Has the mystery of Connor's fate been grimly solved?
Living vicariously, Lyn urges Gail to reunite with Paul to save him from Izzy.

Fri 14th July
Robert abducts Katya, revealing the full extent of his madness.
Rachel's anger towards Susan remains unbowed, even with Katya missing.
Lou finds his mojo again and vows to bring Mishka back from Russia.
Max organises an event to boost Steph's self-image.

And here are a couple of others that I found. I doubt their authenticity, but thought I'd post them anyway.

Max is set to leave after he gets into "big trouble" with Katya. An affair between them was implied, although not specifically stated. However, it has been claimed that Steph "comes to her senses" about being with Max.

Also, Paul and Lyn become a couple and Bree's biological mother arrives.

Jojo
03-07-2006, 20:52
Reopening thread as Australian spoilers as opposed to UK spoilers.

Could everyone state UK or Australia somewhere please so we know where these spoilers apply. Many thanks :D

Jessie Wallace
08-07-2006, 00:41
To add to these spoilers

Max is set to leave the show, after he gets into 'big trouble' with Katya. An affair between Max and Katya was implied, although not specifically stated. (Carla herself said that "Steph comes to her senses" about being with Max.)

ETA - just to say I had it confirmed today that Stephen *has* left the show permanently, and has stopped filming.

Bree becomes a goth - although it only lasts a few months.

Paul and Lyn become a couple and have been doin' a little bit o' kissin'! They were last seen at the airport, leaving to fly to New York together - Paul, Lyn and Oscar.

Bree's real mother arrives (I don't know if it's both her parents or just her mother) - and one scene has her having an argument with Janelle in the street.

The four new people are (it seems) living at Number 30. Some do have family connections with the street and it was suggested - although not confirmed - that one of them was possibly to do with Bree finding her real family. (Personally, I think that link is a rather tenuous guess based on filming dates rather than any concrete information.)

It's not certain that Sky's baby isn't Stingray's (like that wasn't predictable). "Sky wants to hope that it's Dylan's" apparently....

Karl and Susan are back together.

bakedbean
11-07-2006, 16:22
Paul and Lyn become a couple and have been doin' a little bit o' kissin'! They were last seen at the airport, leaving to fly to New York together - Paul, Lyn and Oscar.

Paul wont be gone for long i dont think as he has signed on to the show until the end of 2008 and it would be pointless bringing Gail back if Paul and Gail dont get it on.

hayley
14-07-2006, 21:50
This all sounds very exciting!!!