PDA

View Full Version : Stacey to become pregnant!!

xCharleyx
01-07-2006, 21:41
I read in a magazine today that stacey will become pregnant by her teen lover bradley she will apperently take two pregnancy tests to make sure and wont know what to do with the baby she is also said to be worried about bradley's reaction. Thought i would post this on rumour incase it turns out to be untrue.

Jessie Wallace
01-07-2006, 21:43
Sounds interesting, if not slightly predicatable. But as with all things we will have to wait and see.

lollymay
01-07-2006, 21:58
ruby had a simular experoence to this though.

littlemo
01-07-2006, 22:17
ruby had a simular experoence to this though.

Not really. The condom split, she got down the clinic and got herself the morning after pill. I'm sure a lot of people have been through that.

Stacey is actually supposed to be pregnant.

xCharleyx
01-07-2006, 22:19
Alright calm down i was only saying coz it might not be true you never know

littlemo
01-07-2006, 22:21
Alright calm down i was only saying coz it might not be true you never know

I wasn't yelling! lol. I was just explaining.

I hope it's true, I think it'll be a good storyline.

Emmak2005
01-07-2006, 22:23
Not really. The condom split, she got down the clinic and got herself the morning after pill. I'm sure a lot of people have been through that.

Stacey is actually supposed to be pregnant.

It'll be interesting to see how Bradley reacts if this storyline is true. I wonder which mag this came out of, because then we could decide how true it is or not. It can't be Inside Soap, because they usually tell us more accurately the storylines.

Usually when characters like Stacey panic about how their family/spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend will react it turns out that they are usually happy about it, but that would be too predictable. He is quite aggressive when he wants to be and goes the same colour as Phil when he gets angry.

On the one hand he would welcome the news and then start planning his life around the child and Stacey or it could go the completely opposite and he would react as if she'd staged her pregnancy to trap him or something - which isn't likely, but a possibilty as they always seem to be on or off. Like Kevin Wicks and Diane.

littlemo
01-07-2006, 22:26
It was in 'the Mirror' and 'the Sun'. You can find articles on this board and DS.

littlemo
01-07-2006, 22:44
Usually when characters like Stacey panic about how their family/spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend will react it turns out that they are usually happy about it, but that would be too predictable. He is quite aggressive when he wants to be and goes the same colour as Phil when he gets angry.

On the one hand he would welcome the news and then start planning his life around the child and Stacey or it could go the completely opposite and he would react as if she'd staged her pregnancy to trap him or something - which isn't likely, but a possibilty as they always seem to be on or off. Like Kevin Wicks and Diane.

I think he'll be shocked, but there's no question he won't be there for her. Most likely he'll tell her how much he cares about her, and explain that he will be there for her no matter what. Give his input, but ultimately allow her to make her own decision.

I can see though that his instant reaction might be one of, how could this happen?! Why did it have to happen to me?! All that stuff, like a typical guy. But I can't see it lasting more than 5 minutes. He'll put her feelings above his own.

Don't reckon he'll think Stacey's tried to trap him on purpose. He knows she ain't somebody who would want to be tied down with a kid. And you only trap somebody if you think your going to lose them, like Zoe did with Dennis. Stacey's got Bradley completely!

Jojo
01-07-2006, 22:46
Already being discussed here http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=421135#post421135

Closing....