PDA

View Full Version : Paul's feelings for ex-wife resurface

Emmak2005
28-06-2006, 00:35
Back in the '80s, they were Erinsborough's ultimate power couple, and now it looks like Paul Robinson could be headed for a reunion with his ex-wife, Gail!

Viewers Down Under were delighted when Fiona Corke reprised her role as feisty Gail this month, and with sparks flying between the pair from the outset, there appears to be some unfinished business.

"Paul is stunned by how he feels when he and Gail meet again," reveals a Ramsey Street source. "Although he's in love with Izzy Hoyland, he can't deny that he's still very attracted to Gail."

And if you thought Paul would have his hands full, think again!

"Paul's also been getting close to Lyn Scully!" adds the shows mole. "There's real chemistry there."

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/emmak2006/GailandPaulRobinson.jpg

bakedbean
28-06-2006, 20:38
I have seen the episode when Gail returns its the best episode this year. There is some friction between Gail and Izzy which is great and sparks fly in the first scene between Paul and Gail. Is Gail going to be staying for good???

Emmak2005
30-06-2006, 00:42
I have seen the episode when Gail returns its the best episode this year. There is some friction between Gail and Izzy which is great and sparks fly in the first scene between Paul and Gail. Is Gail going to be staying for good???

I doubt for good bakedbean, but it looks like she'll be back on Ramsey Street for a couple of years or so.

Just curious, but I noticed the Neighbours website doesn't seem to be running anymore - something to do with downsizing it or something. A shame, because the neighbours.com site only gaves updates in Oz and a link to the bbc one. At least the bbc one had games and catch-up episodes from what's been showing in the UK.

I hope they will put it back on, because I'm sure it was very popular after the main soap one and the bbc boards where I used to go a few years ago as well as the soap one got taken off. I hate it when the bosses of these things scrap all the good things and put what they want on instead. And they make out that the new improvements will be of benefit to us, etc. Which is not true in my opinion.

If they want to know our opinions on what should or shouldn't be available to us they should ask us and get us to do an opinion pole or something, at least that way we have a choice. Anyway, that's why I like coming here, so I hope this won't close down. Although I can understand why it would. I don't know much it costs to run a site like this. Especially with lots of MByte's used up for pictures and text, etc.

CrazyLea
30-06-2006, 00:45
I'm shocked... close to Lyn :eek:!!
But cool about gail!

Emmak2005
30-06-2006, 01:04
I'm shocked... close to Lyn :eek:!!
But cool about gail!

I know a bit of a shocker there. I mean without sounding too rude she (that's Lynne 'grandmother' Scully) has been working her way round the street like a you know what. Ok, so there was Joe Mangel (Sky's adoptive dad) and Izzy & Max's dad and now Paul? Hmmm. Me thinks I smell another love triangle brewing! :hmm:

bakedbean
30-06-2006, 08:39
Or love square Paul,Gail,Izzy and Lyn lol im currentley waiting for the 5000th episode i have seen a preview of it and it looks awsome!!!

Emmak2005
02-07-2006, 01:19
Or love square Paul,Gail,Izzy and Lyn lol im currentley waiting for the 5000th episode i have seen a preview of it and it looks awsome!!!

Where abouts did you see that then - or are you based in Australia?

bakedbean
02-07-2006, 20:15
I get it off this site unfourtunotley im not allowed to tell you on the board sorry.

Emmak2005
02-07-2006, 22:54
I get it off this site unfourtunotley im not allowed to tell you on the board sorry.

OK. Fair enough. You can email me it instead if you like. :bow:

Jessie Wallace
02-07-2006, 23:06
I've got that episode. It's fabby, roll on tomrrow, then i can find out what happened with the cliff hanger from it.

bakedbean
03-07-2006, 16:11
Yeah i loved the 5000th episode it was great

Jessie Wallace
03-07-2006, 17:58
5001 is even better, Neighbours, is way better than most Engligh soaps at the moment.

bakedbean
03-07-2006, 20:31
Yeah that is true but a bad thing is going to happen on the spoilers on the perfect blend it says that Paul leaves with Lyn near the end of the year. Im hoping that he does not leave and if it were not for Stefan who plays Paul i dont think the show would be such a succsess

Jessie Wallace
03-07-2006, 21:02
Steffan is signed until 2008, so he ain't going no-where just yet, even tho i wish he would, as i can't stand his character most of the time. I've not heard anything about Lyn leaving either, but Steffan aka Paul is definatly not

bakedbean
04-07-2006, 16:33
Lyn has become boring and stale and her contract runs out soon and early in the year there were rumors going round that she was leaving.