PDA

View Full Version : 10th-14th july Max and claires wedding!

diamond1
24-06-2006, 18:09
It's the day of the wedding and tensions are running high. O.B (Darren Jeffries) comes crashing through the doors bringing everything to a standstill but will his news be enough to stop Max (Matt Littler) making a big mistake? Jake (Kevin Sacre) joins Russ (Stuart Manning) and Joe (Matt Milburn) as they celebrate and commiserate over their degree results. This sparks an idea as Russ and Joe make plans to set up a new business. It's Steph's (Carley Stenson) big audition and she's feeling anxious. Steph's nerves get the better of her and she produces a less than impressive performance for the judges.

11th
With nothing left to lose, O.B. (Darren Jeffries) makes his final attempt to stop Max (Matt Littler) and Clare's (Gemma Bissix) wedding. Max and Clare tie the knot but a revelation leaves Clare wondering if it was all worth while. Mel (Cassie Powney) receives her degree results and is under whelmed. Joe (Matt Milburn) attempts to impress a girl with his new business empire but is a little taken aback when he discovers who she is. Disappointed with her performance at the audition, Steph (Carley Stenson) sacks Darren (Ashley Taylor Dawson) as her manager for not believing she has enough 'guts' for show-business. Everything changes when Darren receives an interesting phone call.

12th
Louise (Roxanne McKee) remains resentful towards Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis). In an effort to get rid of Warren (Jamie Lomas) for good she convinces Sean to sign over the only possession he owns. Max (Matt Littler) happily begins settling into married life, but Clare (Gemma Bissix) is not so pleased. A confrontation leaves O.B. (Darren Jeffries) looking for a new job. Mel (Cassie Powney) joins forces with Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) in their new business venture. Mercedes gets revenge by revealing her assets causing Russ (Stuart Manning) to crash Jake's ((Kevin Sacre) van, leaving some explaining to do. Rhys (Andrew Moss) is embarrassed when Russ and Joe ((Matt Milburn) tease him for dating a schoolgirl

13th
Louise (Roxanne McKee) gives Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) an ultimatum - he either gets rid of Warren (Jamie Lomas) and they can start a new life together or he leaves on his own. Sophie gives (Connie Powney) Russ (Stuart Manning) advice regarding his love life but will it do her any good? Becca (Ali Bastian) is reminded of Justin's (Chris Fountain) youthful age when he uses his child benefit to pay for the meal and is daunted by what lies ahead. Gilly's (Anthony Quinlan) prayers are answered when he bumps into the girl from the shop

14th
Sophie's (Connie Powney) moping around over Russ (Stuart Manning). Louise (Roxanne McKee) remains bitter and angry over Sean (Matthew Jay Lewis) and then Warren (Jamie Lomas) offers her a stake in Evissa, no strings attached. Can she refuse such a fantastic offer? Sarah (Loui Batley) lets slip that Rhys' (Andrew Moss) fidelity has faltered in the past, and instantly regrets it. Becca (Ali Bastian) is called into school to discuss her future. Without a positive outcome and no hope of a reference the future looks bleak. Becca and Justin (Chris Fountain) face some tough decisions ahead

eastenders mad
25-06-2006, 11:22
i can't believe Max and Claire go through with the wedding i wish they didn't. poor OB what will happen to him now will he leave for good?

x Amby x
25-06-2006, 12:12
I cant believe Max goes ahead with the wedding, i dont know why he just doesnt believe OB, Him and OB have been mates for years and Max is prepared to jepodise it over Clare!

Katy
25-06-2006, 19:24
i know i love OB, i cant believe Max i mean even Tom has begun to notice somethings up. The up and comin g episodes look really good

Chris_2k11
25-06-2006, 19:31
Sounds great. Hollyoaks just seems to be getting better and better right now. I hope OB's not going though, all the best characters seem to be leaving!

Debs
25-06-2006, 20:59
Sounds great. Hollyoaks just seems to be getting better and better right now. I hope OB's not going though, all the best characters seem to be leaving!

i agree their chris, it really is better every time i watch it!

max and claire :angry: i cant believe they actually get married

i hate her soooo much :angry:

Becksfanz
27-06-2006, 22:21
I totally hate Claire, can't beleive that they married! Oh my! I wonder what Claire is up to?!:searchme:

Chris_2k11
28-06-2006, 00:04
I totally hate Claire, can't beleive that they married! Oh my! I wonder what Claire is up to?!:searchme:Hint:

££££££
:cool: :angry:

diamond1
29-06-2006, 12:56
aww in a way im happy for max but he is getting himself in trouble -he cant like her tht much he hasnt realized she is a complete diffrent claire from when she first came i know hollyoaks girls look similar with the blonde hair etc but max come on.......:rotfl:

wonder what the relavation is???

I heard that chloes back for the episode that would be good.seeing her face when she sees becca's new (cough) man

Chris_2k11
29-06-2006, 17:17
aww in a way im happy for max but he is getting himself in trouble -he cant like her tht much he hasnt realized she is a complete diffrent claire from when she first came i know hollyoaks girls look similar with the blonde hair etc but max come on.......:rotfl:lmao :D

If only Mandy knew what she'd been doing to little Tom :angry: She'd kill her!

di marco
29-06-2006, 17:18
lmao :D

If only Mandy knew what she'd been doing to little Tom :angry: She'd kill her!

yay, bring mandy back to kill clare! :D

Pixie
30-06-2006, 20:35
looks like a good week in hollyoaks

Chris_2k11
02-07-2006, 18:45
By the look of the Hollyoaks website it seems Angela is back for the wedding. :thumbsdow